DISASTER MEDICINE No. 3•2022
Disaster Medicine Service of Voronezh Region: History of Creation and Formation
Mekhantyeva L.E.1, Enin A.V.1
1 Voronezh State Medical University named after N.N. Burdenko, Voronezh, Russian Federation
UDC 614.88 (470.324)
Summary. The article presents the history of foundation and formation of the Disaster Medicine Service of the Voronezh region and of the Voronezh Regional Clinical Center for Disaster Medicine. The basic directions of the Center’s and Service’s activity, the Center’s structure and equipment are examined.
Keywords: air ambulance, Disaster Medicine Service of the Voronezh region, equipment, structure, Voronezh Regional Clinical Center for Disaster Medicine
For citation: Mekhantyeva L.E., Enin A.V. Disaster Medicine Service of Voronezh Region: History of Creation and Formation. Meditsina Katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2022;3:42–46 (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2022-3-42-46
- Mekhantyeva L.E., Enin A.V. Dependence of Traffic Accidents on the Territory of the Voronezh Region on Environmental Factors. Prikladnyye Informatsionnyye Aspekty Meditsiny = Applied Information Aspects of Medicine. 2016;19;4:43-49 (In Russ.).
- Yenin A.V. Peculiarities of providing medical care in case of road traffic accidents, taking into account the distribution of areas of responsibility of medical institutions of the Voronezh region. Mediko-Biologicheskiye i Sotsialno-Psikhologicheskiye Problemy Bezopasnosti v Chrezvychaynykh Situatsiyakh = Medicо-Biological and Socio-Psychological Problems of Safety in Emergency Situations. 2013;4:40-43 (In Russ.).
- Yenin A.V., Mekhantyeva L.Ye., Perfilyeva M.V., Marshalova V.A., Manzhosov O.O. Medico-Social Aspects of Fire Safety. Kompleksnyye Problemy Tekhnosfernoy Bezopasnosti = Complex Problems of Technospheric Safety. Materials of the VI International Scientific and Practical Conference. In 3 parts. Ed. Drozdov I.G. Voronezh Publ., 2021. P. 242-249 (In Russ.).
- Furmenko I.P. Ocherki Istorii Zdravookhraneniya Voronezhskogo Kraya = Essays on the History of Healthcare in the Voronezh Region. Voronezh Publ., 1968 (In Russ.).
- Government Healthcare Institution of the Voronezh Region “Voronezh Regional Clinical Center for Disaster Medicine”. History of the Center. URL: http://www.cmk36.ru/about.php (Date of access: 04/02/2022) (In Russ.).
- Vorsin V.F., Izonov V.V. Logistic Support of the Troops During the Defensive Battle Near Kursk (July 2-23, 1943). Voyenno-Istoricheskiy Zhurnal = Military Historical Journal. 2021;11 (In Russ.).
- Vorobyev I.I., Struk Yu.V., Mekhantyeva L.Ye., Artemov A.N. Specifics of Organization of Sanitary Aviation System in Voronezh Oblast. Meditsina Katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2019;3:39–41. https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2019-3-39-41 (In Russ.).
- Mekhantyeva L.Ye., Artemov A.N., Ilichev V.P. Experience of Applying Telemedicine Technologies in the Work of Voronezh Regional Clinical Center for Disaster Medicine. Meditsina Katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2021;4:17-22 (In Russ.).
- Mekhantyeva L.Ye., Ilichev V.P., Sklyarova T.P., Sapronov G.I. Organization of Qualified and Specialized Medical Care for Children in Emergency Situations in Voronezh and the Voronezh Region. Bezopasnost-2019 = Security-2019. Materials of the III Interregional Scientific and Practical Conference. Volgograd Publ., 2019. P. 9-11 (In Russ.).
- Irkhin N.Ye., Ivashchenko Ye.S., Matyukhina A.M., Sapronov G.I., Mekhantyeva L.Ye. New Coronavirus Infection: Features of the Organization of Care for Patients in the Voronezh Region. Aktualnyye Voprosy Biologicheskoy Bezopasnosti na Sovremennom Etape = Topical Issues of Biological Safety at the Present Stage. Materials of the V All-Russian Student Scientific-Practical Conference with International Participation. Voronezh Publ., 2021. P. 27-33 (In Russ.).
- Artemov A.N., Balabayev G.A., Vorobyev I.I., Mekhantyeva L.Ye., Struk Yu.V. Organization of Stage Medical Care to Patients with Suspected and Confirmed new Coronavirus Infection Covid-19 in the Voronezh Region. Meditsina Katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2021;2:46-49 (In Russ.).
- Nikulina O.I., Dudukina A.Ye., Mekhantyeva L.Ye., Petrova A.V., Sklyarova T.P., Kosyakova N.A. Medico-Psychological Aspects of Technosphere Safety. Aktualnyye Voprosy Tekhnosfernoy Bezopasnosti na Sovremennom Etape = Topical Issues of Technosphere Safety at the Present Stage. Proceedings of the V-th All-Russian Student Scientific-Practical Conference with International Participation. Ed. Sapronov G.I. Voronezh Publ., 2021. P. 100-105 (In Russ.).
The material was received 10.06.22; the article after peer review procedure 07.09.22; the Editorial Board accepted the article for publication 23.09.22