DISASTER MEDICINE No. 2•2022
Analysis of Performance of the Operational Administrative Service of the Moscow Department of Health in Providing Quality Medical Care to Population in 2017-2021
Veklich A.V. 1, Gumenyuk S.A. 1, Fedotov S.A. 1, Evelson L.S. 1, Vechorko V.I.2
1 Centre of Emergency Medical Care, Moscow, Russian Federation
2 City Clinical Hospital №15 named after O.M.Filatova, Moscow, Russian Federation
UDK 614.2: 614.88 (470-25): «2017/2020»
Abstract. The aim of the study is to analyze the effectiveness of the operational administrative service of the Department of Health of Moscow to ensure the health of the population.
Materials and research methods. We analyzed the work of the operational administrative service of the Department of Health of Moscow in 2017-2021 basing on verbal complaints of citizens about shortcomings in the work on the provision of medical care to the population. Materials of the study – reports on the elimination of medical and sanitary consequences of emergencies; orders, instructions and other documents of the Department of Health of Moscow.
Results of the study and their analysis. The work of operational administrative service proved its efficiency: opportunities for the citizens to seek medical assistance expanded, number of cases of operative response increased. Expansion of the operational administrative service staff due to epidemiological situation on COVID-19 increased the number of verbal appeals of citizens in comparison with 2019. Intensive work on detection of errors and their elimination by specialists of medical treatment organizations led to a decrease in number of requests for medical care and to a reduction of validity of verbal complaints about shortcomings of its provision.
It is concluded that it is expedient to create similar services in other megalopolises of the Russian Federation.
Keywords: megalopolis, operational administrative service of the Department of Health of Moscow, population, prompt response, quality medical care, routine of daily activities, verbal complaints of citizens
For citation: Veklich A.V., Gumenyuk S.A., Fedotov S.A., Evelson L.S., Vechorko V.I. Analysis of Performance in Routine of Daily Activities of the Operational Administrative Service of the Moscow Department of Health in Providing Quality Medical Care to Population in 2017-2021. Meditsina Katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2022;2:36-41 (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2022-2-36-41
- Gumenyuk S.A., Aleksanin S.S., Yarygin N.V. Evaluation of the Efficiency of Work and Prospects of Sanitary Aviation Development in Megapolic Environment on the Example of Moscow City. Meditsina Katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2022;1:71–77 (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2022-1-71-77
- Bystrov M.V. Analysis of Organizational Models of Disaster Medicine Service of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation at Regional Level. Meditsina Katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2021;4:5-10 (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2021-4-5-10
- Bystrov M.V. Results of Study of Organization of Medical Care Providing to Victims of Emergency Situations in Modern Conditions. Message 1. Meditsina Katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2020; 1: 28-32 (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2020-1-28-32
- Goncharov S.F., Bystrov M.V., Sakhno I.I., Popov V.P., Belova A.B., Isaeva I.V. Implementation of Organizational Model of Regional Center for Emergency Medical Care and Disaster Medicine: Issues of Leadership Training. Meditsina Katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2019; (4): 52–55 (In Russ.), https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2019-4-52-55
- Goncharov S.F., Bystrov M.V. Perfection of Organizational Model of Delivery of Emergency Medical Care at Regional Level. Meditsina Katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2019; 2:5-10 (In Rus.).
- Fedotov S.A., Kostomarova L.G., Potapov V.I., Buk T.N. Readiness of the Territorial Moscow Disaster Medicine Service to Eliminate the Medical Consequences of Emergency Situations in 2016. Vrach Skoroy Pomoshchi = Emergency Doctor. 2017;4:75-81 (In Russ.).
- Goncharov S.F., Bystrov M.V., Bobiy B.V. Actual Issues of Emergency Medical Care Organization in Various Modes of Activity. Skoraya Meditsinskaya Pomoshch’ = Emergency Medical Care. 2017;18;4:4-9 (In Russ.).
- Baranova N.N., Goncharov S.F. Quality Criteria for Medical Evacuation: Substantiation of Assessment and of Practical Use. Meditsina Katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2019;4: 8–42 (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2019-4-38-42
- Pyzhyanova L.G., Varfolomeyeva YE.I., Stratiy O.L., Filipenko M.S. Organizatsiya Raboty «Goryachey Linii» vo Vremya Chrezvychaynoy Situatsii. Seriya Biblioteka psikhologa MCHS Rossii = Organization of the Work of the “Hot Line” During an Emergency. Guidelines. Ed. Shoygu Yu.S. Moscow Publ., 2012 (In Russ.).
- Petrov S.V. Udovletvorennost Patsiyentov Meditsinskoy Pomoshchyu Kak Element Sistemy Upravleniya Kachestvom Meditsinskoy Pomoshchi v Voyennykh Lechebno-Profilakticheskikh Uchrezhdeniyakh = Satisfaction of Patients with Medical Care as an Element of the Quality Management System of Medical Care in Military Medical Institutions. Extended abstract of Candidate’s thesis in Medicine. St. Petersburg Publ., 2009. 20 p. (In Russ.).
- Svetlichnaya T.G., Tsyganova O.A., Borchaninova Ye.L. Patients on the Medical Services Quality. Sotsiologicheskiye Issledovaniya = Sociological Studies. 2010;7:69-75 (In Russ.).
- Chumakov A.S. Model Nepreryvnogo Uluchsheniya Kachestva Meditsinskikh Uslug v Usloviyakh Obyazatelnogo Meditsinskogo Strakhovaniya s Pozitsiy ikh Potrebiteley (Kontseptualnyye i Metodicheskiye Podkhody) = Model of Continuous Improvement of the Quality of Medical Services in the Context of Compulsory Health Insurance from the Standpoint of their Consumers (Conceptual and Methodological Approaches). Extended abstract of Doctor’s thesis in Medicine. Moscow Publ., 2010. 43 p. (In Russ.).
The material was received 07.02.22; the article after peer review procedure 21.06.22; the Editorial Board accepted the article for publication 23.06.22