DISASTER MEDICINE No. 2•2022
Realization of the Concept of the Russian Citizens Federal Military Service Training System for the Period till 2020 on Regional Level
Kuzmin S.A. 1, Grigorieva L.K. 1
1 Orenburg State Medical University of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Orenburg, Russian Federation
UDK 355.211 «2020» (470.56)
Abstract. The aim of the study is to analyze the results of work of draft commissions of the Orenburg region on the implementation of the Concept of the federal system of preparation of citizens of the Russian Federation for military service for the period up to 2020 in 2011-2020.
Materials and research methods. Materials of the study — accounting and reporting documents of the department of preparation and enlistment of citizens for military service and of the center of military-medical examination of the military commissariat of Orenburg oblast.
Results of the study and their analysis. In Orenburg oblast, the main provisions of the Concept’s forecast indicators have been fulfilled. Notwithstanding a drop in the total number of citizens of conscription age, qualitative changes took place in the structure of their contingent: the indicators of fitness for military service depending on health condition became higher, mainly due to growing number of citizens of fitness category “A” and, to a lesser extent, due to growing number of citizens of fitness category “B”.
Timely examination of conscripts in the period between call-ups sharply reduced the number of citizens requiring additional examination during call-ups. Optimization of the timing of examinations and timely expert decisions on the fitness for military service of citizens of this category were of great practical importance.
Keywords: Concept of the federal system of preparation of citizens of the Russian Federation for military service for the period till 2020, draftees, medical examination, military commissions, state of health, military-patriotic education, military service, Orenburg oblast
For citation: Kuzmin S.A., Grigorieva L.K. Realization of the Concept of the Russian Citizens Federal Military Service Training System for the Period till 2020 on Regional Level. Meditsina Katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2022;2:32-35 (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2022-2-32-35
- On the National Security Strategy of the Russian Federation. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation Dated July 02, 2021, No. 400. URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_389271. (Accessed 10.12.2021) (In Russ.).
- Kuzmin S.A., Solodovnikov V.V., Vovk O.I., Grigoryeva L.K. The Health of Conscripts Is the Basis of Life Safety During Military Service. Bezopasnost Zhiznedeyatelnosti = Life Safety. 2020;7:25-27 (In Russ.).
- Burdinskiy Ye.V. Ways to Improve the System of Manning the Armed Forces and the Preparation of Mobilization Resources. Vestnik akademii voyennykh nauk. 2016;2:42-46 (In Russ.).
- On the Approval of the Concept of the Federal System for Preparing Citizens of the Russian Federation for Military Service for the Period Until 2020. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation Dated February 03, 2010, No. 134-r. URL: https://www/consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_149096/. (Accessed 10.12.2021) (In Russ.).
- On Military Duty and Military Service. Federal Law Dated March 28, 1998, No. 53. URL: https://yandex.ru/turbo?text=https%3A%2F%2Ffzakon.ru%2Flaws%2Ffederalnyy-zakon-ot-28.03.1998-n-53-fz%2F. (Accessed 12.11.2021) (In Russ.).
- Khrapylina A.P., Koryakin S.V., Kabalin A.P.A.P. On the Professional Standard of Specialists in Military Medical Expertise. Voyenno-meditsinskiy zhurnal = Russian Military Medical Journal. 2019;11:17-25 (In Russ.).
- On the Dismissal of the Regulations on the Military Medical Examination. The Supreme Court of the Russian Federation Dated July 04, 2013, No. 565. URL: https://www/consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_149096/. (Accessed 10.12.2021) (In Russ.).
- Kuzmin S.A., Solodovnikov V.V., Grigoryeva L.K. Youth Public Organizations of the Orenburg Region, Their Role in Maintaining Health and Preparing Adolescents for Military Service. Osnovnyye aspekty okhrany reproduktivnogo zdorovya podrostkov = Main Aspects of Adolescent Reproductive Health Protection. Materials of the II All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference. Novosibirsk, 23 November, 2018. Novosibirsk Publ., 2018. P. 60-62 (In Russ.).
- On the Current Documents of the “Concept of the Federal System for Preparing Citizens of the Russian Federation for Professional Service for the Period Until 2030”. Resolution of the Russian Federation Dated 30 October, 2021, No. 3082. URL: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/902197351. (Accessed 10.01.2022) (In Russ.).
The material was received 24.01.22; the article after peer review procedure 01.06.22; the Editorial Board accepted the article for publication 23.06.22