DISASTER MEDICINE No. 1(105)•2019
MEDICO-TECHNICAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL PROBLEMS OF USE OF AIRMOBILE MEDICAL COMPLEXES Download the article in pdf format
Bubnov S.N.1, Vorona A.A.2, Molchanov S.M.1
1 Military Unit 15650-16
2 Scientific Research and Testing Centre of Aerospace Medicine and Military Ergonomics of the Central Scientific Research Institute of Air Force of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russian Federation
The medical-technical and organizational problems of use of airmobile medical complexes in accordance with the scientific methodology of sanitary-aviation evacuation are considered. It is noted that the results of joint special flight tests and use of airmobile medical complexes, which include modules for airplanes and helicopters, have shown their sufficiently high efficiency and reliability in the provision of specialized medical care to patients in serious and extremely severe condition.
The conclusion is drawn: for further use of airmobile medical complexes it is necessary to make amendments to the instruction “On rendering of medical care to patients and victims during air medical evacuation with use of medical modules in Armed Forces of the Russian Federation” – and to define number and types of experts in each air medical team, and also the order of interaction of crew members and experts of air medical team during carrying out sanitary aviation evacuation.
Key words: air medical team, airmobile medical complex, airplane medical module, helicopter medical module, manual for testing of aviation equipment, medical-technical requirements, program of testing, sanitary aviation evacuation, special joint flight tests, technical specification
For citation: Bubnov S.N., Vorona A.A., Molchanov S.M., (Medico-technical and organizational problems of use of airmobile medical complexes), Disaster Medicine, 2019; 1(105): 23–27 (In Rus.).
1. Kuvshinov K.E., Sushilnikov S.I., Yakovlev S.V. et al., (Organization of aeromedical evacuation in the Armed Forces), Voenno-medicinskij zhurnal, (Military Medical Journal), 2017; 338; 4: 4–11 (In Rus.).
2. Aviacionnaya medicina katastrof, (Aviation disaster medicine), Ed. Stupakova G.P., Moscow, Polyot Publ., 1994, 368 p. (In Rus.).
3. Agronik A.G., Egenburg L.I., Razvitie aviacionnyh sredstv spaseniya, (The development of aviation rescue facilities), Moscow, Mashinostroenie Publ., 1990, 256 p. (In Rus.).
4. Bubnov S.N., Vorona A.A., Medvedev V.R., Rol’ i znachenie sanitarnoj aviacii v obespechenii edinogo cikla lechebno-ehvakuacionnyh meropriyatij, (The role and importance of aeromedical evacuation units in securing an integrated cycle of medical-evacuation measures), Abstracts of jubilee all-army research-to-practice conference “Actual problems of medical service technical means development”), St. Petersburg Publ., 2015, V.1, pp. 39–46 (In Rus.).
5. Guryanov A.A., Spasenie i ehvakuaciya bol’nyh i postradavshih aviacionnym transportom, (Rescue and evacuation of sick and injured by air transport), Moscow, Medicina Publ., 1978, 158 p. (In Rus.).
6. Kalmykov A.A., Rychkov V.V., Stepanov A.V., (Deploying and organizing of the work of an emergency evacuation reception center in aerodrome environs), Voenno-medicinskij zhurnal, (Military Medical Journal), 2016; 337; 4: 92–96 (In Rus.).
7. Rudny N.M., Shereshkov G.N., (On the evacuation of wounded and sick by air transport), Voenno-medicinskij zhurnal, (Military Medical Journal), 1976; 9: 28–33 (In Rus.).
8. Shaposhnikov Yu.G., (Evacuation of wounded by air transport), Voenno-medicinskij zhurnal, (Military Medical Journal), 1987; 7: 17–21 (In Rus.).