DISASTER MEDICINE No. 1•2016 Download the journal
ORGANIZATION AND TACTICS OF DISASTER MEDICINE SERVICE
1. Goncharov S.F., Bobiy B.V., Bystrov M.V., Chernyak S.I., Chubaiko V.G., Yuvakaev I.S. Main Results of Activity of Service for Disaster Medicine of Ministry of Health of Russian Federation in 2015 and objectives for 2016
The results of activity of Service for Disaster Medicine of Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation in 2015 are presented.
The main directions of the Service’s activity are discussed. They are liquidation of medical and sanitary consequences of emergency situations, the functioning of territorial centers for disaster medicine, of All Russian Center for Disaster Medicine “Zaschita” and of its divisions, sanitary aviation development, medical support of mass events and so on. The main tasks of the Service for 2016 are defined.
Key words: All Russian Center for Disaster Medicine “Zaschita”, All Russian Service for Disaster Medicine, casualties, emergency situations, liquidation of medical and sanitary consequences of emergency situations, road traffic accidents, sanitary aviation, Service for Disaster Medicine of Ministry of Health of Russia, territorial centers for disaster medicine
2. Bystrov M.V. Perfection of Organization of Delivery of Emergency Medical Care to Casualties in Emergency Situation Environment and in Regular Regime
The issues of the perfection of organization of delivery of emergency medical care in emergency situations environment and in regular regime are discussed. The results of questionnaire survey of expert participants of organization and delivery of emergency medical care in different subjects of the Russian Federation are analyzed. The conclusion is drawn that the results of the expert judgement prove the necessity of further elaboration and introduction into practice of organizational measures aimed at the perfection of the system of emergency medical care delivery to the population in emergency situation and day-to-day activity environments.
Key words: casualties, day-to-day activity environment, emergency medical care, emergency situation environment, expert judgement, medical organizations, territorial centers for disaster medicine
CLINICAL ASPECTS OF DISASTER MEDICINE
3. Baksanov Kh.D., Miziev I.A., Zhigunov A.K., Berov R.B., Abitova A.A., Kardanova L.D., Pshikhopov Z.A., Tlepshev Kh.Kh. Two-Stage Treatment of Open Fracture of Lower Leg in Case of Polytrauma
The experience of treatment of 60 patients with open fractures of lower leg bones is presented. The tactics of two-stage treatment is discussed. At the first stage minimal invasive external fixators after initial surgical debridement were used. At the second stage internal fixators were used after surgical wound repair. The authors express the opinion that the choice of extrafocal fixation method depends on the type of the open fracture and that consideration of peculiarities of course of treatment of open fractures in polytrauma cases allowed to avoid aggravation of patients’ state at the initial stages of treatment and resulted in 85.7% of fractures healed.
Key words: initial surgical debridement, open fractures of lower leg bones, pin and rod apparatus, polytrauma, rod apparatus, two-stage treatment
ACTUAL PROBLEMS OF EMERGENCY CONSULTATIVE MEDICAL CARE PROVISION AND OF MEDICAL EVACUATION
4. Yakirevich I.Ya., Popov A.S., Belinsky V.V., Kolesova O.S., Yartsev A.D., Baranova N.N. Experience of Realization of Sanitary Aviation Evacuation of Sick and Casualties by Emergencies Ministry’s Aircraft in 2015
The experience of realization of sanitary aviation evacuation of sick and casualties by Emergencies Ministry’s aircraft equipped with airborne medical modules for planes and helicopters and one-man modules in 2015 is discussed. The data is supplied on number of evacuated and evacuations, types of aircraft, geography of operations.
The special attention is paid to the experience of sanitary aviation evacuation of premature infants, babies with congenital malformations and of patients in extremely critical condition.
Key words: casualties, Emergencies Ministry’s aircraft, helicopter medical modules, one-man medical modules, patients, plane medical modules, sanitary aviation evacuation
5. Tychkova E.A., Kachanova N.A. Statistical Analysis of Sanitary Aviation Evacuation Efficiency on Federal Level in 2013–2015
The efficiency of sanitary aviation evacuation of the sick and casualties within national territory of the Russian Federation and from abroad in 2013–2015 is analyzed. The special attention is paid to the problems not solved including legal regulation of medical care delivery to citizens of Russia abroad and to realization of sanitary aviation evacuation from abroad.
Key words: aeromedical teams, aircraft, casualties, draft of Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation, draft of Federal Law, Medical evacuation center of ARCDM “Zaschita”, patients, sanitary aviation evacuation, statutory regulation
SANITARY-ANTIEPIDEMIC (PREVENTION) MEASURES IN EMERGENCIES
6. Suranova T.G. Zika Fever: its Brief Description and Measures to Prevent its Spread in Russian Federation
A brief description of the infection topical for world health service – Zika fever – and the measures to prevent its spread in the Russian Federation are presented.
Key words: emergency situation of international scale, individual protection, pandemia, Russian Federation, teratogenic action of virus, Zika fever
EDUCATION AND TRAINING OF PERSONNEL
7. Goncharov S.F., Sakhno I.I., Bystrov M.V., Baranova N.N. Organizational and Methodological Aspects of Formation and Development of System of Preparation of Medical Cadres on Issues of Disaster Medicine
The background paper “The Formation and Development of the System of Preparation of Medical Cadres on the Issues of Disaster Medicine” is presented.
The specifics of work and the requirements for professional preparedness of the Service for Disaster Medicine doctors are described.
The stages and directions of perfection of preparation of medical cadres on the issues of disaster medicine in the system of higher and further education including continuous medical professional education are analyzed.
Key words: clinical recommendations, continuous medical education, cross-disciplinary program, distance courses, educational learning material, end result of education, further professional education, personified education, professional standards, requirements for professional preparedness of doctors, stages and model of medical education system, system of preparation of medical cadres on the issues of disaster medicine, unified program
OUR ACTIVITY EXPERIENCE
8. Banin I.N., Vorobyov I.I., Balabaev A.G., Goynek L.V. Experience of Liquidation of Medical and Sanitary Consequences of Emergency Situation Caused by Fire at Novokhopyorsk Psychoneurological Asylum
The experience of liquidation of medical and sanitary consequences of an emergency situation – a major fire at Novokhopyorsk psychoneurological asylum is presented.
Key words: carbon monoxide poisoning, casualties, emergency situations, fire, heat burn, medical and sanitary consequences, medical evacuation, Novokhopyorsk psychoneurological asylum, Voronezh Oblast Clinical Center for Disaster Medicine
9. Zhilyaev S.A. Cerebral-Protector Effect of Corvitine and Lipoflavon in Experimental Craniocerebral Injury of Medium Severity
The influence of preparations of quercetine-lipoflavon (liposomal form) and of corvitine (water-soluble form) on course of craniocerebral injury at acute stage in experiments on animals is studied. It is found that both preparations in preventive dose (equivalent to 10-15 mg/kg of quercetine) show cerebral-protector effect preventing development of behavioral disorders and of neurologic impairment and improving physical stamina.
Key words: cerebral protection, dose-dependence, experimental craniocerebral injury, lipoflavon, quercetine, white rats
IN ORDER OF DISCUSSION
10. Rebrikov I.V., Levin A.M., Gushchin A.A., Purusov S.V. Roadside Medical Station or Mobile Medical Team? Analysis of Efficiency of Work of Specialized Team for Medical Care Delivery to Casualties of Road Traffic Accidents in Chelyabinsk Oblast
The efficiency of work of a specialized team for medical care delivery to casualties of road traffic accidents in Chelyabinsk Oblast is analyzed. The comparison of advantages and shortcomings of functioning of mobile medical teams and of roadside medical stations is made.
Key words: Chelyabinsk Oblast, mobile medical team, road traffic accidents, roadside medical station, Satkinsk region
11. Goncharov S.F., Kipor G.V. Content, Strategy and Progress of “SENDAI” Program for Disaster Risk Reduction
The principal provisions of Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction approved by UN member states are presented. The main directions of its realization, its aim, problems and the role of United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction in its realization are analyzed.
Key words: Hyogo Protocol, Sendai Framework, Sendai World Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction, United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction
12. Polyakov A.V., Dashevsky V.P., Usov V.M. Prospects of Use of Smart Storage Depot for Medications to Enhance Conditions of Medical Care of Emergency Situations Casualties
The prospects of use of radio-frequency identification technology based smart storage depots with mobile RFID code readers are presented. One of the possible technical solutions in this sphere for information support of specialists providing medical care to emergency situations casualties is suggested.
Key words: casualties, coding and identification technologies, emergency situations, information support of specialists, medical care delivery, medications, RFID- technologies, smart storage depots
13. Kochin I.V., Khandoga Eh.V., Gayvolya A.A., Tsaryov V.V., Troshin D.A., Shilo I.F. Logistics Paradigm as Theoretical and Practical Basis of Resource Support of Service for Disaster Medicine Activity
The expediency of use of modern logistics paradigm and its approaches to the optimization of resource support of the activity of the Service for Disaster Medicine of Ukraine is scientifically substantiated. The main tasks of logistics and the advantages of its use are formulated. The novelty of logistics potentiality in optimization of organization of activity of the Service is defined.
Key words: emergency medical care, emergency situations, informational flows, logistics paradigm, product flows, resource support, Service for Disaster Medicine of Ukraine