DISASTER MEDICINE No.1 •2023
Structure and Dynamic of Acute Poisonings in the City of Ryazan in 2016-2021
Yankina S.V. 1, Minaeva N.V. 1
1 Ryazan State Medical University named after acad. I.P. Pavlov, the Ministry of Health Russial, Ryazan, Russian Federation
Summary. Investigation purposes – to analyze a structure of acute poisonings in the city of Ryazan in 2016-2021; to identify a summary dynamic of poisonings and poisonings classified according to separated toxicants, as well as sex characteristics.
Materials and methods of the investigation. Investigation materials – maps of ambulance crew calls in the city of Ryazan in 2016-2021.
Investigation results and their analysis. An analysis of statistic data collected in 2016-2021 showed a derision of ambulance calls for victims with acute poisonings. In Ryazan, as well as in Russia at all, alcohol poisonings and toxic spirits poisonings prevailed. On the second position there were medicines poisonings, on the third there were different fumes, chlorine vapors, carbon dioxide methane and others vapors. Among medicines poisonings a psychotropic, anticonvulsant, sedative and hypnotic medicines poisonings prevailed. Among the patients males prevailed primary because of alcohol and toxic spirts poisonings as well as drugs and psychodysleptics poisonings. In 2016-2021 proportion of lethal outcomes caused by acute poisonings was 0,1% in pre-hospital period and didn’t have tendency to increase. Patients were hospitalized to medical treatment organizations in 57,5% of cases. Data on the spread and dynamic of acute poisonings allow to determine linkers for organization measures in a context of urgent medical treatment provision in pre-hospital period.
Key words: ambulance crew, acute poisonings, lethal outcomes, pre-hospital period, the city of Ryazan, toxicants
Conflict of interest. The authors declare no conflict of interest
For citation: Yankina S.V., Minaeva N.V. Structure and Dynamic of Acute Poisonings in the City of Ryazan in 2016-2021. Meditsina Katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2023;1-46-50 (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2023-1-46-50
- Shikalova I.A., Lodyagin A.N., Barsukova I.M., Nasibullina A.R., Kalloyda D.Yu. The Analysis of Toxicological Situation According to Three Specialized Centers of Russian Federation. Zhurnal im N.V. Sklifosovskogo Neotlozhnaya Meditsinskaya Pomoshch’ = Russian Sklifosovsky Journal of Emergency Medical Care. 2019; 8(4):373-378 (In Russ.).
- Bolobonkina T.A., Dement’ev A.A., Shatrova N.V. The Severity and Intensity of the Labor Process of Emergency Medical Workers in the Modernization of Health Care. Nauka Molodykh = Eruditio Juvenium. 2019;7(4):501-8. doi:10.23888/HMJ201974501-508 (In Russ.).
- Litvinova O.S., Kalinovskaya M.V. Toxicological Monitoring of Causes of Acute Poisonings of Chemical Etiology in the Russian Federation. Toksikologicheskiy Vestnik = Toxicological Review. 2017;1:5-9 (In Russ.).
- Brataus V.A., Lavrentieva A.N. Comparative Characteristics and Structure of Acute Poisoning in Certain Regions of Russia and Abroad. Mechnikov Readings-2022: Mater.of All-Russian. Scientific and Practical Student Conference with International Participation. St. Petersburg. 2022. Pp.190-191 (In Russ.).
- Sinenchenko A.G., Lodyagin A.N., Batocyrenov B.V., Shikalova I.A., Antonova A.M. Epidemiological Analysis of Prevalence and Structure of Acute Poisonings in St. Petersburg (According to a Multiprofile Hospital. Toksikologicheskiy Vestnik = Toxicological Review. 2019;4:4-8 (In Russ.).
- Bolobonkina T.A., Dement’ev A.A., Shatrova N.V., Yankina S.V. Factors of Biological Nature in Work of Mobile Teams of Emergency Medical Care Station on the eve of Pandemics of New Coronavirus Infection (COVID-19). Rossiyskiy Mediko-Biologicheskiy Vestnik imeni akad. I.P.Pavlova = I.P. Pavlov Russian Medical Biological Herald. 2020;28(3):283-289. doi: 10.23888/PAVLOVJ2020283283-289 (In Russ.).
- Musinova M.A., Krupnov N.M., Mordasova I.V. Chemical and Toxicological Monitoring of Acute Poisoning in the Ryazan Region. Sudebnaya Meditsina = Russian Journal of Forensic Medicine. 2019;5(S1):127-128 (In Russ.)
- Gromova Z.F., Kokanov A.A., Shatrova N.V., Musinova M.A. Chemical and Toxicological Monitoring of Acute Poisoning in the Ryazan Region. Tsentralnyy Nauchnyy Vestnik = Central Science Bulletin. 2018;3(8):4-6 (In Russ.).
- Yankina S.V., Minaeva N.V. Emergency Medical Care for Patients in Coma in Ryazan in 2016-2020. Meditsina Katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2021;4:44-47 doi: 10.33266/2070-1004-2021-4-44-47 (In Russ.).
The material was received 16.02.23; the article after peer review procedure 24.02.23; the Editorial Board accepted the article for publication 23.03.23