DISASTER MEDICINE No. 3•2022
Problems of Modern Algorithm in Basic Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Obereshin V.I. 1
1 Ryazan State Medical University named after acad. I.P. Pavlov, Ryazan, Russian Federation
Summary. The modern algorithm of actions during basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is evaluated. Proposals have been made to change the sequence of certain actions to rescue a patient who is clinically dead.
Keywords: algorithm of actions, anterior chest wall compression, artificial lung ventilation, basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation, first aid, lack of breathing, safety, unconsciousness
For citation: Obereshin V.I. Problems of Modern Algorithm in Basic Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation. Meditsina Katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2022;3:70-72 (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2022-3-70-72
- Dezhurnyy L.I., Shoygu Yu.S., Gumenyuk S.A., et al. Pervaya Pomoshch: Uchebnoye Posobiye dlya Lits, Obyazannykh i (ili) Imeyushchikh Pravo Okazyvat Pervuyu Pomoshch = First Aid: a Textbook for Persons Who Are Obliged and (or) Have the Right to Provide First Aid. Moscow Publ., 2018. 68 p. (In Russ.).
- Obereshin V.I., Minayeva N.V. Okazaniye Pervoy Pomoshchi Naseleniyu v ChS = First Aid to the Population in an Emergency. Ryazan Publ., 2021. 206 p. (In Russ.).
- Shatrova N.V., Obereshin V.I. Conditions for Successful Mastering of Practical Skills of Conducting Basic Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation by Junior Students of Medical University. Meditsina Katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2019;3:53-55. https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2019-3-53-55. (In Russ.).
- Dedov A.A., Chizhik-Poleyko A.N., Tsomaya V.V. Causal Relationships of Road Traffic Injuries in Children. Rossiyskiy Mediko- Biologicheskiy Vestnik imeni akad. I.P.Pavlova = Russian Medical and Biological Herald. Acad. I.P.Pavlova. 2012;4:63-69 (In Russ.).
- Yakushin S.S., Filippov Ye.V. Analysis of Mortality from Diseases of the Circulatory System and Cardiovascular Morbidity in the Ryazan Region for the Period 2012-2016. Nauka Molodykh = Erudito Juvenium. 2018;6;3:448-461 (In Russ.).
The material was received 24.05.22; the article after peer review procedure 12.09.22; the Editorial Board accepted the article for publication 23.09.22