DISASTER MEDICINE No. 3•2022
The Option of Organizing the Work of the Territorial Center for Disaster Medicine of the Republic of Crimea under the Threat of Several Simultaneous Terrorist Acts
Olefirenko S.S.1, Lyulko O.M.1, Zolotareva V.I.1, Buglak G.N.1
Download the article in pdf format
1 Crimean Republican Center for Disaster Medicine and Emergency Medical Care, Simferopol, Russian Federation
UDC 614.88 (477.75)
Summary. The aim of the study is to choose the optimal format of actions of the formations of the Disaster Medicine Service (DMS), Emergency Medical Service (EMS), Civil Defense (CD), Territorial Center for Disaster Medicine (TCDM) of the Republic of Crimea when responding to the threat of several terrorist acts occurring simultaneously.
Materials and research methods. The work of the emergency medical teams and disaster medicine service of the Republic of Crimea on the protection of the population in case of a threat of several terrorist acts occurring simultaneously in January-April 2022 was analyzed.
Results of the study and their analysis. Calculation of the number and composition of emergency medical service formations for primary response to the threat of several simultaneous terrorist acts at five or more differently located objects in one settlement or separate district was substantiated. The composition and tasks of the task force for prevention and elimination of medical and sanitary consequences of emergencies (terrorist acts) were defined. It is noted that the training of DMS personnel in civil defense and protection in emergencies in the system of additional professional education is the most promising form of personnel training for work under the threat (occurrence) of emergency situations.
Keywords: civil defense, Disaster Medicine Service, elimination of medical and sanitary consequences, emergencies, emergency medical aid, Republic of Crimea, Territorial Center for Disaster Medicine, terrorist acts
For citation: Olefirenko S.S., Lyulko O.M., Zolotareva V.I., Buglak G.N. The Option of Organizing the Work of the Territorial Center for Disaster Medicine of the Republic of Crimea under the Threat of Several Simultaneous Terrorist Acts. Meditsina Katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2022;3:32–35 (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2022-3-32-35
- Goncharov S.F., Bystrov M.V., Bobiy B.V. Actual Issues of Organization of Emergency Medical Care In Different Modes Of Activity. Emergency Medical Care. 2017;18;4:4-9 (In Russ).
- Olefirenko S.S., Buglak G.N., Zolotareva V.I., Lyulko O.M. Organizatsiya Raboty Stantsii Skoroy Meditsinskoy Pomoshchi v Chrezvychaynykh Situatsiyakh = Organization of Work of the Ambulance Station in Emergency Situations. Methodological Recommendations. Simferopol, Kornienko A.A. Publ., 2019. 80 p. (In Russ).
- Goncharov S.F., Bobiy B.V. Meditsinskoye Obespecheniye Naseleniya pri Terroristicheskikh Aktakh = Medical Support of the Population in Terrorist Acts: A textbook for doctors. Moscow, VTsMK Zachshita Publ., 2016. 79 p. (In Russ).
- Baranova N.N. Medical Evacuation of Victims: Their State, Problems. Report 2. Meditsina katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2019;1:42–46 (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2019-1-42-46
- Baranova N.N., Goncharov S.F. Quality Criteria for Medical Evacuation: Substantiation of Assessment and of Practical Use. Meditsina Katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2019;4:38–42 (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2019-4-38-42
- Goncharov S.F., Bystrov M.V., Baranova N.N., Guseva O.I., Popov V.P., Romanov V.V., Chubayko V.G., Sakhno I.I., Mobile Medical Formations of Service for Disaster Medicine of Ministry of Health of Russian Federation. Meditsina Katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2019;3:5–11 (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2019-3-5-11
- Koroleva V.V. Structural and Functional Model of Vocational Education. Interactive Science. 2016;9:28-34 (In Russ).
- Obolonskiy Yu.V., Olefirenko S.S., Safonov V.V. Innovative Approach and Possible Ways of Development to Achieve the Targets of National Projects on the Example of Emergency Medical Care, as well as Emergency Specialized Medical Care of Primary Health Care of the State Budgetary Healthcare Institution of the Republic of Crimea “Crimean Republican Center for Disaster Medicine and Emergency Medical Care”. Zhivaya Psikhologiya = Living Psychology. 2019;6;3:155-192 (In Russ).
- Radchenko I.V. Organizatsiya, Planirovaniye i Vedeniye Meropriyatiy Grazhdanskoy Oborony v Zdravookhranenii Rossiyskoy Federatsii = Organization, Planning and Management of Civil Defense Measures in the Healthcare of the Russian Federation. A Textbook for Doctors. Moscow, VTsMK Zachshita Publ., 2015. 42 p. (In Russ).
The material was received 06.06.22; the article after peer review procedure 08.09.22; the Editorial Board accepted the article for publication 23.09.22