DISASTER MEDICINE No. 2•2022
Analysis of Provision of Emergency, Including Specialized Emergency, Medical Care with the Use of Air Ambulance in the Constituent Entities of the Russian Federation
Isaeva I.V. 1, Isaev M.Yu. 2
1 National Medical Surgical Center named after N.I. Pirogov of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russian Federation
2 YaSP LLC, St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
Abstract. Actuality. A tenth of the Russian population lives in the remote territory of the country. The priority task of healthcare is to ensure accessibility and the need for medical care to the population, and taking into account territorial features, data on the possibilities for collecting air ambulance should be increased.
The aim of the study was to explore the activity of regional medical organizations providing emergency medical assistance and medical evacuation with the use of sanitary aviation in field forms of work.
Materials and research methods. Materials of the research were the registration forms filled in by experts of territorial centers for disaster medicine in information system “Monitoring of the centers for disaster medicine” (smk.minzdrav.gov.ru).
The research methods were analytical and statistical.
Results of the study and their analysis. The work of the structural subdivisions of territorial centers for disaster medicine applying sanitary aviation in rendering emergency medical aid and carrying out medical evacuation in the subjects of the Russian Federation was considered. The participation of the specialists of different medical organizations in rendering emergency and consultative medical aid and carrying out medical evacuation was explored. The daily indicators of the work of the outreach teams of territorial disaster medicine centers working in the mode of day-to-day activity are analyzed. The data on the participation of territorial disaster medicine centers specialists in the air ambulance evacuation of patients on life support are presented.
Keywords: air ambulance, air ambulance evacuation, ambulance, constituent entities of Russian Federation, emergency medical assistance, emergency specialized medical assistance, medical evacuation, medical organizations, subjects of the Russian Federation
For citation: Isaeva I.V., Isaev M.Yu. Analysis of Provision of Emergency, Including Specialized Emergency, Medical Care with the Use of Air Ambulance in the Constituent Entities of the Russian Federation. Meditsina Katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2022;2:72-78 (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2022-2-72-78
- Baranova N.N., Isaeva I.V., Kachanova N.A. Methodological Approaches to Determining Scope of Annual Demand for Sanitary Aviation Evacuation in Subjects of Russian Federation. Meditsina katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2020; 1: 43-53 (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2020-1-43-53
- Baryshnikov K.A., Korchagin Ye.Ye., Sivkov Ye.N. Features of the Organization of Air Ambulance Care on the Territory of the Krasnoyarsk Territory. Sanitarnaya Aviatsiya Kryma i Sovershenstvovaniye Upravleniya Vserossiyskoy Sluzhboy Meditsiny Katastrof = Air Ambulance of Crimea and Improvement of the Management of the All-Russian Disaster Medicine Service. Proceedings of a Joint Scientific and Practical Conference. Republic of Crimea, Sudak, 18 September, 2014. Moscow, VTSMK Zashchita Publ., 2014. P. 15-17 (In Russ.).
- Boikov A.A., Kremkov A.V., Kozyrev D.V. Practice of Use of Sanitary Aviation in St. Petersburg. Meditsina Katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2015;4:31-33 (In Russ.).
- Gromov P.V., Salo S.A. Features of the Organization and Provision of Sanitary and Aviation Assistance on the Territory of the Trans-Baikal Territory. Sanitarnaya Aviatsiya Kryma i Sovershenstvovaniye Upravleniya Vserossiyskoy Sluzhboy Meditsiny Katastrof = Air Ambulance of Crimea and Improvement of the Management of the All-Russian Disaster Medicine Service. Proceedings of a Joint Scientific and Practical Conference. Republic of Crimea, Sudak, 18 September, 2014. Moscow, VTSMK Zashchita Publ., 2014. P. 58-59 (In Russ.).
+ 5. Buchinsky V.S., Ryadnova E.N., Selivyorstova L.V. Sanitary Aviation Evacuation as One of Main Directions of Activity of Irkutsk Oblast Center for Disaster Medicine. Meditsina Katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2017;4:35-39 (In Russ.).
- Vedzizheva M.D., Zhivov I.V., Kasatkin Ye.N., et al. Air Ambulance of the Kirov Region. Vyatskiy Meditsinskiy Vestnik. 2018;2:32-35 (In Russ.).
- Garmash O.A., Banin I.N., Popov V.P., Baranova N.N., Popov A.V., Shilkin I.P. Organizatsiya Okazaniya Ekstrennoy Konsul’tativnoy Meditsinskoy Pomoshchi i Provedeniya Meditsinskoy Evakuatsii = Organization of Emergency Medical Advisory Service and Medical Evacuation, Guidelines. Moscow, VTSMK Zashchita Publ., 2015. 174 p. (In Russ.).
- Gromut A.A., Fedko R.V., Ulyanov A.A. Organization of a Continuous Staged Sanitary-Aviation Evacuation in the Provision of Medical Care in the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Yugra. Sovershenstvovaniye Sistemy Organizatsii i Okazaniya Meditsinskoy Pomoshchi Postradavshim v Chrezvychaynykh Situatsiyakh = Improving the System of Organizing and Providing Medical Care to Victims in Emergency Situations. Proceedings of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference. Moscow, 17-19 November, 2015. Moscow, VTSMK Zashchita Publ., 2015. P. 37-39 (In Russ.).
- Yarygin N.V., Gumenyuk S.A., Sheptunov G.V. Provision of Emergency Medical Care to Children by Aviation Medical Teams. Vestnik Vosstanovitelnoy Meditsiny = Bulletin of Restorative Medicine. 2019;5:80-82 (In Russ.).
- Shmakov A.N., Aleksandrovich Yu.S., Pshenisnov K.V., Zabolotskiy D.V., Razumov S.A. Providing Resuscitation Care to Children in Need of Interhospital Transportation (Draft Clinical Guidelines). Almanakh Klinicheskoy Meditsiny = Almanac of Clinical Medicine. 2018;46;2:94-108 (In Russ.).
- Bazhenov M.I. Directions for Improving Inter-Hospital Medical Evacuation. Moskovskaya Meditsina. 2019;4:47 (In Russ.).
The material was received 17.03.22; the article after peer review procedure 21.06.22; the Editorial Board accepted the article for publication 23.06.22