DISASTER MEDICINE No. 2•2021
Organization of Stage Medical Care to Patients with Suspected and Confirmed New Coronavirus Infection COVID-19 in the Voronezh Region
Artemov A.N.1, Balabaev G.A.1, Vorobyev I.I.1, Mekhantieva L.E.2, Struk Yu.V.2
1 Voronezh Regional Clinical Center of Disaster Medicine, Voronezh, Russian Federation
2 Voronezh state medical University. N.N. Burdenko, Voronezh, Russian Federation
UDC 614.454 (470.324)
Abstract. The purpose of the study is to analyze the results of the work of the territorial center for disaster medicine of the Voronezh region to improve the organization of medical care for patients with suspected and confirmed new coronavirus infection COVID-19 in 2020.
Materials and research methods. The study was based on: data on the provision of medical care to patients with community-acquired pneumonia of unknown infectious etiology and with a confirmed new coronavirus infection COVID-19, who were hospitalized in medical organizations of the Voronezh region; information about the routing of patients to medical organisations; data on monitoring bed fund and equipment, as well as information on the continuity and outcomes of treatment in patients of these categories.
Research results and their analysis. Analysis of the research results showed:
- creation in the Voronezh region of the system of staged medical care for patients with suspected and confirmed new coronavirus infection COVID-19 and a three-level system of medical care for this category of patients contributed to their early detection and effective treatment;
- monitoring system for patients with COVID-19 allows to determine optimal routing for each patient in order to provide timely specialized, including high-tech, medical care;
- change in the routing of patients with COVID-19 in the region in order to provide high-tech medical care to as many patients as possible fully justifies the use of helicopter with a resuscitation module and a transport isolation box combined with it.
Key words: COVID-19 pandemic, interhospital evacuation, medical care, medical districts, medical evacuation, medical organizations, monitoring, patients, routing, stages of medical care, telemedicine consultations, transport isolation box, Voronezh region
For citation: Artemov A.N., Balabaev G.A., Vorobyev I.I., Mekhantieva L.E., Struk Yu.V. Organization of Stage Medical Care to Patients with Suspected and Confirmed New Coronavirus Infection COVID-19 in the Voronezh Region. Meditsina katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2021;2:46-49 (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2021-2-46-49
- Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment of the New Coronavirus Infection (COVID-19). Temporary Methodical Recommendations of the Russian Ministry of Health. Version No. 9. Dated October, 26, 2020 (In Russ.).
- Temporary Recommendations for the Organization of the Observatory for People Who Came from Epidemically Disadvantaged Territory for the New Coronavirus Infection: an appendix to the letter of the Rospotrebnadzor dated February, 11, 2020, No. 02/2037-2020-32 (In Russ.).
- Prevention of New Coronavirus Infection (COVID-19). Health and Epidemiological Rules. SP 3.1.3597-20 (In Russ.).
- General Requirements for the Prevention of Infectious and Parasitic Diseases. Sanitary and Epidemiological Rules. SP 3.1/3.2.3146-13 (In Russ.).
- Recommendations for the Organization of Anti-Epidemic Regime in Medical Organizations in the Provision of Medical Care to the Population during the Seasonal Rise of Acute Respiratory Infections and Influenza in the Conditions of Continued Risk of Infection with Coronavirus Infection (COVID-19). МR 3.1.0209-20 (In Russ.).
The material was received 28.01.21; the article after peer review procedure 07.04.21; the Editorial Board accepted the article for publication 15.06.21