DISASTER MEDICINE No. 1•2021
Prevalence, Structure and Nature of Injuries in City of Ryazan and Ryazan Region, According to Records of Emergency Medical Teams
Yankina S.V., Shatrova N.V., Efratov A.Ju.
Ryazan State Medical University named after Academician I.P.Pavlov, the Ministry of Health of Russia, Ryazan, Russian Federation
Abstract. The aim of the study is to study the prevalence, structure and nature of injuries, to identify the frequency of deaths at the stage of medical evacuation, and to determine the number of injured people who need medical care in medical organizations (LMO), according to the data on requests of the population of the Ryazan region and the city of Ryazan for emergency medical care (SMP).
Materials and methods of research. Statistical data on the requests of victims with injuries for emergency medical care in the Ryazan region and the city of Ryazan are analyzed. Materials of the study – maps of calls of the SMP teams in Ryazan and statistical data for the Ryazan region for 2017-2019.
The results of the study and their analysis. The most frequent causes of injuries, their nature, the frequency of requests of the population of the Ryazan region and the city of Ryazan for emergency medical care, the number of deaths and the frequency of hospitalizations for injuries were determined.
Key words: causes of injuries, emergency medical teams, prevention of injuries, Ryazan region, Ryazan, traumatism, types of injuries
For citation: Yankina S.V., Shatrova N.V., Efratov A.Ju. Prevalence, Structure and Nature of Injuries in City of Ryazan and Ryazan Region, According to Records of Emergency Medical Teams. Meditsina Katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2021; 1: 31-34 (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2021-1-31-34
1. Hanbikova E.R., Bogdanov T.M. The Problem of Traumatism and its Prevention, Peculiarities of the Course of Injuries in the Saratov Region. Mezhdunarodnyy Studencheskiy Nauchnyy Vestnik = International Student Scientific Gazette. 2018;5:53-9 (In Russ.).
2. Bolobonkina T.A., Dement’ev A.A., Shatrova N.V. The Severity and Intensity of the Labor Process of Emergency Medical Workers in the Modernization of Health Care. Nauka Molodykh = Eruditio Juvenium. 2019;7(4):501-8. doi:10.23888/HMJ201974501-508 (In Russ.).
3. Luk’yanchikova T.L., Yamshchikova T.N., Kletsova N.V. Komparativistic Analysis of Production Traumatism: Russia and the World. Ekonomika Truda = Labour Economics. 2018; 5(3):647-662. (In Russ.).
4. Samarskaya N.A. Conditions of labor protection in modern Russia. Ekonomika Truda = Labour Economics. 2017;4(3):209-222 (In Russ.).
5. Popov V.P., Rogozhina L.P., Kashevarova L.R. Emergency Medical Care Delivery to Casualties of Road Traffic Accidents on Federal Roads. Meditsina katastrof = Disaster medicine. 2017;3:22-25 (In Russ.).
6. Artemieva GB, Kosolapov AA. Characteristics of Patients that Sought Medical Help Due to Intracranial Injury in Medical Organizations of Ryazan Region in 2015. Rossiyskiy Mediko- Biologicheskiy Vestnik imeni akad. I.P.Pavlova = I.P. Pavlov Russian Medical Biological Herald. 2017;25(1):49-55 (In Russ.).
The material was received 08.10.20; the article after peer review procedure 28.10.20; the Editorial Board accepted the article for publication 10.02.21