DISASTER MEDICINE No. 1•2021
Present State, Problems and Methods of Improving System of Medical Rehabilitation of Rescuers and Participants in Elimination of Consequences of Emergency Situations
Download the article in pdf format Download the article English in pdf format
Budnikova L.N., Komarevtsev V.N., Razumov A.N.
All-Russian Centre for Disaster Medicine Zashchita of Federal Medical Biological Agency, Moscow, Russian Federation
Abstract. The purpose of the study is to analyze the current procedure for organizing medical rehabilitation of participants in the elimination of the consequences of emergency situations (ES) and to develop the main conceptual issues of the medical rehabilitation of rescuers in the environment of emergency situations.
Materials and methods of research. The study of the state of the system of medical rehabilitation of rescuers in the course of liquidation of consequences of ES began with the study of: the existing procedure for the medical rehabilitation of participants of ES consequences liquidation and rescuers, regulated by the current regulatory legal documents of the Russian Federation; methodological and training manuals in the field of healthcare; official documents of the All-Russian Service for Disaster Medicine (VSMC) on the organization of medical rehabilitation of those involved in the operations and rescuers.
The results of the study and their analysis. The state, problems and methods of improving the system of medical rehabilitation of rescuers and participants in the elimination of the consequences of emergencies are considered. The main conceptual provisions on the medical rehabilitation of rescuers in the emergency zone are presented.
Key words: emergency rescue units, expert assessment, field teams of medical, rehabilitation, medical rehabilitation, participants in the elimination of the consequences of emergency situations, emergency situations, questionnaire, rehabilitation and recovery measures, rescuers
For citation: Budnikova L.N., Komarevtsev V.N., Razumov A.N. Present State, Problems and Methods of Improving System of Medical Rehabilitation of Rescuers and Participants in Elimination of Consequences of Emergency Situations. Meditsina Katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2021; 1: 25-30 (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2021-1-25-30
1. Vserossiyskomu Tsentru Meditsiny Katastrof «Zashchita» Minzdrava Rossii – 20 let. Sbornik nauchnykh trudov = All-Russian Center for Disaster Medicine Zashchita of the Ministry of Health of Russia is 20. Moscow, VTSMK Zashchita Publ., 2013, pp. 43–63 (In Russ.).
2. Psikhologiya Ekstremalnykh Situatsiy dlya Spasateley i Pozharnykh = Psychology of Extreme Situations for Rescuers and Firefighters. Ed. Shoygu Yu.S. Moscow, Smysl Publ., 2007, 319 p. (In Russ.).
3. Budnikova L.N. Effektivnost Primeneniya Nizkoenergeticheskoy Elektromagnitnoy i Svetots-vetovoy Terapii dlya Korrektsii Nevroticheskikh Rasstroystv, Svyazannykh so Stressom u Uchastnikov Likvidatsii Posledstviy = The Effectiveness of Low-Energy Electromagnetic and Light-Color Therapy for the Correction of Neurotic Disorders Associated with Stress in Partici-pants of Emergency Response. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis in Medicine. Moscow Publ., 2005, 25 p. (In Russ.).
4. Vishnevskaya M.V. Diagnostika Narusheniy Adaptatsii u Spasateley i ikh Korrektsiya na Sanatornom Etape Reabilitatsii = Diagnosis of Adaptation Disorders in Rescuers and their Correction at the Sanatorium Stage of Rehabilitation. Candidate’s thesis in Medicine. Moscow Publ., 2009, 115 p. (In Russ.).
5. Lapin A.Yu. Meditsinskoe Soprovozhdenie i Reabilitatsiya Uchastnikov Provedeniya Spetsialnykh Operatsiy FSB Rossii na Ambulatornopoliklinicheskom Etape = Medical Support and Re-habilitation of Participants in Special Operations of the FSB of Russia at the Outpatient Stage. Extended abstract of Doctor’s thesis in Medicine. Moscow Publ., 2002, 46 p. (In Russ.).
6. Manevskiy A.P. Realizatsiya Kontseptsii Professionalnogo Zdorovya v Programmakh Med-itsinskoy Reabilitatsii u Lits Opasnykh Professiy s Nevrologicheskimi Zabolevaniyami = Imple-mentation of the Concept of Occupational Health in Medical Rehabilitation Programs for Per-sons in Dangerous Professions with Neurological Diseases. Doctor’s thesis in Medicine. Moscow Publ., 2003, 282 p. (In Russ.).
7. Meditsinskaya i Professionalnaya Reabilitatsiya Uchastnikov Likvidatsii Posledstviy Chrezvy-chaynykh Situatsiy Sovremennye Metodicheskie Podkhody. Posobie dlya vrachey = Medical and Vocational Rehabilitation of Participants of Liquidation of Consequences of Emergency Situa-tions: Contemporary Methodological Approaches. Ed. Goncharov S.F., Preobrazhenskiy V.N. Moscow, VTSMK Zashchita Publ., 1998, 52 p. (In Russ.).
8. Baranova N.N., Bobiy B.V., Goncharov S.F., Nazarenko G.I., Odintsov N.I. Information and Telecommunication Technologies in Activities of Service for Disaster Medicine of Ministry of Health of Russia. Meditsina Katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2019;1:5–11 (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2019-1-5-119
9. Grigorev S.I., Rastov Yu.E. Osnovy Sovremennoy Sotsiologii = Fundamentals of Modern So-ciology. Moscow Publ., 2002 (In Russ.).
10. [URL]: / https://66.ru/news/society/229400/
11. Smirnov V.N. Psikhologiya Upravleniya Personalom v Ekstremalnykh Usloviyakh = Psychology of Personnel Management in Extreme Conditions. Moscow, Akademia Publ., 2007, 256 p. (In Russ.).
The material was received 30.10.20; the article after peer review procedure 05.02.21; the Editorial Board accepted the article for publication 10.02.21