DISASTER MEDICINE No. 4•2020
Expert Assessment of Significance of On-Site Form of Medical Rehabilitation of Rescuers in Emergency Zone
Download the article in pdf format Download the article English in pdf format
All-Russian Centre for Disaster Medicine Zashchita of Federal Medical Biological Agency, Moscow, Russian Federation
Abstract. The purpose of the study is to analyze and summarize the results of an expert assessment of the goals, needs, ways and methods of medical rehabilitation of rescuers in the emergency zone to preserve and maintain their professional health and high performance during emergency rescue operations.
Materials and methods of research. The study was conducted by interviewing of 248 specialists of the All-Russian service for disaster medicine (VSMC) using three questionnaires developed by the author. The questionnaires included questions on the possibility of using and expediency of the field form of medical rehabilitation of rescuers in the emergency zone, the need for additional preparation and professional training of specialists of field teams, as well as the expected effectiveness of this form of work.
The results of the research were analyzed using the STATISTICA V.8.0 application software package.
Research results and their analysis. The provisions are formulated as based on the results of processing expert opinions on the possibility, significance and expediency of using modern technologies of medical rehabilitation in the emergency zone, the need to change the professional training of specialists in the field of medical rehabilitation and additional training of specialists of field teams working in the emergency zone.
Keywords: emergency rescue formations, emergency situation, emergency zone, expert assessment, medical rehabilitation, mobile teams of medical rehabilitation, predictive modeling, questionnaires, rescuers
For citation: Budnikova L.N. Expert Assessment of Significance of On-Site Form of Medical Rehabilitation of Rescuers in Emergency Zone. Meditsina katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2020; 4: 33-37 (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2020-4-33-37
1. URL: https://www.complex-safety.com/about/news/statistika-mchs-rossii-po-itogam-2019-goda-doklad-o-narusheniyakh-obyazatelnykh-trebovaniy-pb/ (accessed June, 2020) (In Russ.).
2. Bobrov A.F. Warning of Man-made Emergencies: Information Technology Development Criteria for Anthropogenic Risk Assessment. Mediko-Biologicheskie i Social’no-Psikhologicheskiye Problemy Bezopasnosti v Chrezvychaynykh Situatsiyakh = Medico-Byiological and Socially-Psychological Problems of Safety in Emergencies. 2019; 2: 5-16 (In Russ.).
3. Aleksanin S.S., Rybnikov V.Yu. Theoretical Foundations and the Concept of Medical and Psychological Support of Professional Activities of Rescuers of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia. Mediko-Biologicheskie i Social’no-Psikhologicheskiye Problemy Bezopasnosti v Chrezvychaynykh Situatsiyakh = Medico-Byiological and Socially-Psychological Problems of Safety in Emergencies. 2007; 1: 3-12 (In Russ.).
4. On the Order of Organization of Medical Rehabilitation under Article 40 of the Federal Law dated November 21, 2011, No. 323-FZ. Order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation dated December 29, 2012, No. 1705n (In Russ.).
5. On the Order of Free Medical Rehabilitation of Rescuers in the Russian Federation. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated October 31, 1996, No.1312 (In Russ.).
6. Shoigu Yu.S. Psikhologiya Ekstremalnykh Situatsiy dlya Spasateley i Pozharnykh = Psychology of Extreme Situations for Rescuers and Firefighters. Ed. Yu.S.Shoigu. Moscow, Smysl Publ., 2007, 319 p. (In Russ.).
7. Barannik M.I. Effektivnost Primeneniya Informatsionno-Volnovykh Tekhnologiy dlya Korrektsii Premorbidnykh Sostoyaniy i Rannikh Form Serdechno-Sosudistykh Zabolevaniy v Programmakh Meditsinskoy Reabilitatsii Uchastnikov Avariyno-Spasatelnykh Formirovaniy Vodnogo Transporta = Effectiveness of the Use of Information Wave Technologies for Correction of Premorbid Conditions and Early Forms of Cardiovascular Diseases in Medical Rehabilitation Programs of Water Transport Emergency Crews. Extended abstract of Candidate’s thesis in Medicine 05.26.02, Moscow Publ., 2000, 22 p. (In Russ.).
8. Budnikova L.N. Effektivnost Primeneniya Nizkoenergeticheskoy Elektromagnitnoy i Svetotsvetovoy Terapii dlya Korrektsii Nevroticheskikh Rasstroystv, Svyazannykh so Stressom, u Uchastnikov Likvidatsii Posledstviy Chrezvychaynykh Situatsiy = Effectiveness of Low-Energy Electromagnetic and Light Therapy to Correct Neurotic Stress-Related Disorders in Emergency Response Participants. Extended abstract of Candidate’s thesis in Medicine, Moscow Publ., 2005, 25 p. (In Russ.).
9. Meditsinskaya i Professionalnaya Reabilitatsiya Uchastnikov Likvidatsii Posledstviy Chrezvychaynykh Situatsiy Sovremennye Metodicheskie Podkhody Posobie dlya Vrachey = Medical and Professional Rehabilitation of Emergency Responders: Modern Methodical Approaches. Medical Study Guide. Ed. Goncharov S.F., Preobrazhenskiy V.N. Moscow, VTSMK Zashchita Publ., 1998. 52 p. (In Russ.).
10. Vishnevskaya M.V. Diagnostika Narusheniy Adaptatsii u Spasateley i ikh Korrektsiya na Sanatornom Etape Reabilitatsii = Diagnosis of Adaptation Disorders in Rescuers and their Correction at the Sanatorium Stage of Rehabilitation. Candidate’s thesis in Medicine, Moscow Publ., 2009, 115 p. (In Russ.).
11. Lapin A.Yu. Meditsinskoe Soprovozhdenie i Reabilitatsiya Uchastnikov Provedeniya Spetsialnykh Operatsiy FSB Rossii na Ambulatorno-Poliklinicheskom Etape = Medical Support and Rehabilitation of Participants of Special Operations of the FSB of Russia at the Outpatient and Polyclinic Stage. Extended abstract of Doctor’s thesis in Medicine, Moscow Publ., 2002, 46 p. (In Russ.).
12. Manevskiy A.P. Realizatsiya Kontseptsii Professionalnogo Zdorovya v Programmakh Meditsinskoy Reabilitatsii u Lits Opasnykh Professiy s Nevrologicheskimi Zabolevaniyami = Implementation of the Concept of Professional Health in Medical Rehabilitation Programs in Persons of Dangerous Professions with Neurological Diseases. Doctor’s thesis in Medicine, Moscow Publ., 2003, 282 p. (In Russ.).
13. Goncharov S.F., Lyadov K.V., Ushakov I.B., Preobrazhenskiy V.N. Professionalnaya i Meditsinskaya Reabilitatsiya Spasateley = Professional and Medical Rehabilitation of Rescuers. Moscow, Paritet Graf Publ., 1999, 318 p. (In Russ.).
14. Vserossiyskomu Tsentru Meditsiny Katastrof «Zashchita» Minzdrava Rossii – 20 Let. Sbornik nauchnykh trudov = All-Russian Center for Disaster Medicine Zashchita of the Russian Ministry of Health – 20 years: A collection of scientific works. Moscow, VTSMK Zashchita Publ., 2013. 217 p. (In Russ.).
15. Aktualnye Problemy Meditsinskoy Reabilitatsii. Sbornik Nauchnykh Trudov, Posvyashchennykh 25-letiyu Filiala №2 FGBU «3-y Tsentralnyy Voennyy Klinicheskiy Gospital im. A.A.Vishnevskogo» Minoborony Rossii = Current Problems of Medical Rehabilitation. A Collection of Scientific Works Dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the Branch No. 2 of the FSBU “3rd Central Military Clinical Hospital by A.A.Vishnevsky” of the Russian Defense Ministry. Moscow Publ., 2014, 181 p. (In Russ.).
16. Ekspertnye Otsenki v Sistemnykh Issledovaniyakh. Sbornik Trudov = Expert assessments in systemic research. A Collection of Scientific Works. Moscow, VNIISI Publ., 2007, pp. 12-37 (In Russ.).
The material was received 19.08.20; the article after peer review procedure 23.11.20; the Editorial Board accepted the article for publication 30.11.20