DISASTER MEDICINE No. 2•2020
Methodological Approaches to Psycho-Physiological Support of Medical Units Involved in Liquidation of Medical and Sanitary Consequences of Emergency Situations
Download the article in pdf format
Khabarova A.A.1, Bobrov A.F.2, Shcheblanov V.Yu.2, Kosenkov A.A.2, Zubarev A.F.1
1 All-Russian Centre for Disaster Medicine “Zashchita” of Federal Medical Biological Agency, Moscow, Russian Federation
2 State Research Centre – Burnasyan Federal Medical Biophysical Centre of Federal Medical Biological Agency, Moscow, Russian Federation
Abstract. Methodological approaches to psychophysiological support of specialists of medical formations involved in the elimination of medical and sanitary consequences of emergency situations are proposed; the necessity of normative and legal registration of psychophysiological examinations within the framework of medical examinations is substantiated. These approaches are considered from the point of view of stress theory and adaptology as an optimal strategy for protecting the “health of the healthy”. In the light of systemic concepts, the possibility of identifying individuals with a low level of psychophysiological adaptation is demonstrated, which serves as an indicator of the presence of disorders in the functioning of the regulatory systems that underlie prenosological and premorbid states.
Keywords: “health of healthy”, emergencies, hardware and software complex, medical contraindications, medical formations, methodological approaches, psychophysiological adaptation, psychophysiological deviations, psychophysiological examination, psychophysiological support, regulatory systems of the organism
For citation: Khabarova A.A., Bobrov A.F., Shcheblanov V.Yu., Kosenkov A.A., Zubarev A.F. Methodological Approaches to Psychophysiological Support of Medical Units Involved in Liquidation of Medical and Sanitary Consequences of Emergency Situations. Meditsina katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2020; 2: 38-43 (In Russ.).
1. Lartsev M.A. Activity of All-Russian Centre for Disaster Medicine Zashchita in Psychophysiological Handling of Crisis Situations. Meditsina Katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2011; 2; 9-11 (In Russ.).
2. Scheblanov V.Yu., Kokhanov V.P. Psikhofiziologicheskiye i psikhologopsikhiatricheskiye aspekty meditsiny katastrof = Psychophysiological and Psycho-Psychiatric Aspects of Disaster Medicine. Vserossiyskomu tsentru meditsiny katastrof Zashchita – 20 let = All-Russian Centre for Disaster Medicine Zashchita – 20 years Collection of articles. Moscow, VTSMK Zashchita Publ., 2013, рp. 260-269 (In Russ.).
3. Ivanov V.V. Ocherki promyshlennoy psikhoprofilaktiki = Essays on Industrial Psychoprophylaxis. Ekaterinburg Publ, 2019, 152 p. ISBN 978-5-9909972-5-7 (In Russ.).
4. Scheblanov V.Yu., Sneve М.К., Bobrov A.F. Monitoring human factor risk characteristics at nuclear legacy sites in northwest Russia in support of radiation safety regulation. J. Radiol. Prot. 2012; 32: 465-477.
5. Goncharov S.F., Zubarev A.F., Preobrazhensky V.N. Medical Examination and Rehabilitation of Emergency Response Participants. Bezopasnost’ Rossii. Pravovyye, sotsial’no-ekonomicheskiye i nauchno-tekhnicheskiye aspekty. Meditsina Katastrof i Reabilitatsiya = The Security of Russia. Legal, Socio-Economic and Scientific-Technical Aspects. Disaster medicine and rehabilitation. Moscow Publ., 1999, pp. 343-380 (In Russ.).
6. Yarmolich V.A., Raevsky A.A., Shchelkanova E.S. Psycho-Physiological Examination and Psychological Rehabilitation of Medical Specialists of Sanitary Aviation on Example of Territorial Centre for Disaster Medicine of Volgograd Oblast. Meditsina Katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2018; 4; 28-31 (In Russ.).
7. Bobrov A.F., Torubarov F.S., Scheblanov V.Yu. The place and role of psychophysiological examination in the system of medical support for persons of dangerous professions. Professiya i zdorov’ye. = Profession and Health: Materials of the IX All-Russian Congress and IV All-Russian Congress of Occupational Physicians. Moscow Publ., 2010, pp. 73-75 (In Russ.).
8. Baevskiy R.M., Berseneva A.P. Otsenka adaptatsionnykh vozmozhnostey organizma i risk razvitiya zabolevaniy = Assessment of the adaptive capabilities of the body and the risk of developing diseases. Moscow, Meditsina Publ., 1997, 236 p. (In Russ.).
9. Goncharov S.F., Kokhanov V.P. Actual problems of the organization of emergency medical and psychological assistance in response to emergencies. Reabilitatsiya-2006. Mediko-psikhologicheskaya reabilitatsiya lits opasnykh professi = Rehabilitation-2006. Medical and psychological rehabilitation of persons of dangerous professions. Vseros. scientific and practical. conf. Moscow Publ., 2006, pp. 68-72 ( (In Russ.).
10. Davydovsky I.V. Adaptive Processes in Pathology. Vestnik AMN SSSR. 1962;.4: 27-37 (In Russ.).
11. Bobrov A.F. Information Technology in Occupational Medicine. Meditsina truda i promyshlennaya ekologiya. 2013; 9: 44-48 (In Russ.).
12. Bobrov A.F. Prevention of Technological Emergencies: Information Technology for Developing Criteria for Assessing Anthropogenic Risks. Mediko-biologicheskiye i sotsial’no-psikhologicheskiye problemy bezopasnosti v chrezvychaynykh situatsiyakh. 2019; 2: 5-16. DOI 10.25016/2541-7487-2019-0-2-05-16 (In Russ.).
13. Isaeva N.A., Bobrov A.F., Sedih V.I., Scheblanov V.Yu. Criteria for Assessing Individually Determined Professional Risks of Nuclear Industry Workers. Mediko-biologicheskiye i sotsial’no-psikhologicheskiye problemy bezopasnosti v chrezvychaynykh situatsiyakh. 2019; 2: 46-52. DOI 10.25016/2541-7487-2019-0-2-46-52 (In Russ.).
The material was received 20.03.20; the article after peer review procedure 15.05.20; the Editorial Board accepted the article for publication 27.05.20