DISASTER MEDICINE No. 4•2019
Organization of Work of Department of Emergency Consultative Medical Care and of Medical Evacuation for Patients with Severe Thermal Trauma in Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug Conditions
Kayukov L.V. 1, Brodsky V.V. 1, Aksel’rov M.A .2, Sakharov S.P.1
1 Territorial Centre for Disaster Medicine of Salekhard Regional Clinical Hospital, Salekhard, Russian Federation
2 Tyumen State Medical University, the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Tyumen, Russian Federation
Abstract. The organization of work of the Department of emergency consultative medical care of the territorial center for disaster medicine as part of the Salekhard district clinical hospital with patients with severe thermal trauma is presented.
The aim of the study – to analyze the organization of medical care for children with thermal trauma in the Far North of the Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Okrug.
Materials and methods of research. The data on the provision of emergency consultative medical care and medical evacuation with the use of air ambulance in the Yamal-Nenets Autonomous district in 2014-2018 served as materials of the study.
Research results and their analysis. Starting from 2017 a scheme that allows to optimize the time required for consultation, decision-making and preparation of medical specialists for departure to the event site were developed and implemented in the Okrug.
1. A scheme of sanitary aviation evacuation with the use of medical helicopters developed and introduced in the area has improved the efficiency of medical care due to reducing pre-hospital time period to 4.5 hours, to faster delivery of health workers to patients and their rapid evacuation to a specialized clinic for high-tech medical aid.
2. The presence of a pediatric air medical team allows to start providing medical care to children of any age at the scene of the event and continue it during the medical evacuation.
Key words: aviation medical team, Department of Emergency Consultative Medical Care and Medical Evacuation, medical evacuation, patients with severe thermal injury, Salekhard District Clinical Hospital, Territorial Center for Disaster Medicine, Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug
For citation: Kayukov L.V., Brodsky V.V., Aksel’rov M.A., Sakharov S.P. Organization of Work of Department of Emergency Consultative Medical Care and of Medical Evacuation for Patients with Severe Thermal Trauma in Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug Conditions. Meditsina katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2019; (4): 61–64 (In Russ.), https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2019-4-61-64
1. Aksel’rov M.A., Aksel’rov A.M., Illek Ya.Yu., Belan Yu.B. Modern features of wound infection in children with severe thermal trauma. Medical science and education of the Urals = Meditsinskaya nauka i obrazovanie Urala. 2015; 16; 4: 74–77 (In Russ.).
2. WHO. Newsletter. Burns. URL: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs365/ru/
3. Health care in Russia. Statistical collection / Rosstat. Moscow Publ., 2017. 170 p. (In Russ.).
4. Materials of the XXVII International conference “Warning. Salvation. Help“ dedicated to the 85th anniversary of the creation of civil defense and the 25th anniversary of the founding of the Academy of Civil Protection. Himki, Akademiya grazhdanskoj zashchity Publ., 2017. 76 p. (In Russ.).
5. Lekmanov A.U., Azovsky D.K., Pilyutik S.F. Survival analysis in children with severe thermal trauma delivered in the first 72 hours after the injury. Vestnik anesteziologii i reanimatalogii. 2018; 15; 5: 30–38 (In Russ.).
6. Ozhogi termicheskie i khimicheskie. Ozhogi solnechnye. Ozhogi dykhatel’nykh putej. Klinicheskie rekomendatsii. The burns – thermal and chemical. The burns – sunny. Airway burns. Clinical recommendations. Moscow Publ., 2017 (In Russ.). URL: http://combustiolog.ru/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Natsional-ny-e-klinicheskie-rekomendatsii-po-ozhogam-2017.pdf
7. Materials of the II Inter-agency scientific and practical conference “Russian Sanitary Aviation and Medical Evacuation”. Tver’, Triada Publ., 2013. 88 p. (In Russ.).
8. Garmash O.A., Banin I.N., Popov V.P., Baranova N.N., Popov A.V., Shilkin I.P. Organizaciya okazaniya ekstrennoy konsul’tativnoy meditsinskoy pomoshchi i provedeniya meditsinskoy evakuacii = Organization of emergency medical advisory service and medical evacuation, Guidelines. Moscow, VCMK Zaschita Publ., 2015. 174 p. (In Russ.).
9. Alekseev A.A., Ushakova T.A., Krutikov M.G., Bobrovnikov A.E. Markers of sepsis in the diagnosis of adaptive inflammation in burn trauma. Lechenie i profilaktika. 2015; 2: 84–91 (In Russ.).
10. Lekmanov A.U., Azovsky D.K., Pilyutik S.F. Preventive Antishock Treatment in First Hours after Injury in Children with Severe Thermal Lesions. Meditsina katastrof = Disaster medicine. 2019; 1: 28–32 (In Russ.).
11. Caruso D.M. Monitoring End Points of Burn Resuscitation Burn resuscitation End points Burn shock End points of resuscitation. Crit. Care Clin. Elsevier Inc. 2016; 32; 4: 525–537.
12. Jeschke M.G. et al. Burn care and treatment: а practical guide. Wien: Springer-Verlag, 2013. 188 р.
The material was received 30.09.19; the article after peer review procedure 15.11.19; the Editorial Board accepts the article for publication 27.11.19