DISASTER MEDICINE No. 4•2019
Quality Criteria for Medical Evacuation: Substantiation of Assessment and of Practical Use
Baranova N.N. 1,2, Goncharov S.F. 1,2
1 All-Russian Centre for Disaster Medicine “Zaschita”, the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russian Federation
2 Russian Medical Academy of Continuous Professional Education, the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russian Federation
Abstract. The aim of the study – to provide a scientifically based assessment of the quality criteria of medical evacuation and their practical use at the prehospital period.
Materials and methods of research. the results of a survey of 683 experts-specialists in order to assess in points the quality criteria of the medical evacuation on 10 positions were used as the materials of the study.
Research results and their analysis – four positions for formation of criteria of quality of carrying out medical evacuation at the prehospital period in modes of daily activity and of an emergency situation are revealed. The criteria of quality of medical evacuation at the prehospital period, selected by the maximum score of experts, are presented.
It is concluded that the development of the medical evacuation system requires a comprehensive solution of interagency medical and interdisciplinary problems, a clear adjustment in the course of their implementation, further scientific and methodological support.
Key words: assessment in points, emergency mode, experts, hospital period, medical evacuation, mode of daily activity, positions, prehospital period, quality criteria, questionnaire
1. On the modernization of the primary health care sector: Order of the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin dated September 2, 2019, No. Pr-1755 (In Russ.).
2. On the principles of modernization of primary health care: Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation dated October 8, 2019, No. 1304 (In Russ.).
3. Baranova N.N., Bobiy B.V., Goncharov S.F., Kipor G.V., Fisun A.Ya. Medical Evacuation within System of Liquidation of Medical and Sanitary Consequences of Crisis Situations. Meditsina katastrof = Disaster medicine. 2018; 1: 5–14 (In Russ.).
4. Baranova N.N., Bobiy B.V., Bystrov M.V., Goncharov S.F. et al. Medical Evacuation. Meditsina katastrof, Sluzhba meditsiny katastrof = Disaster medicine. Service for Disaster Medicine. 2017; 2: 1–8 (In Russ.).
5. Baranova N.N. Medical Evacuation of Victims: their State, Problems. Report 1. Meditsina katastrof = Disaster medicine. 2018; 4: 37–40 (In Russ.).
6. Baranova N.N. Medical Evacuation of Victims: Their State, Problems. Report 2. Meditsina katastrof = Disaster medicine. 2019; 1: 42–46 (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2019-1-42-46
The material was received 15.11.19; the article after peer review procedure 21.11.19; the Editorial Board accepts the article for publication 27.11.19