DISASTER MEDICINE No. 2(106)•2019
OLYMPICS “GOLD MEDSKILL” AS MIRROR OF PREPAREDNESS OF STUDENTS FOR MEDICAL ASSISTANCE IN EMERGENCY AND URGENT MODES Download the article in pdf format
Taptygina E.V.1, Borodina M.A.2, Kuznetsova I.V.1, Popov O.Yu.2, Shubina L.B.3, Gribkov D.M.3, Kolodkin A.A.4
E.V.Taptygina1, M.A.Borodina2, I.V.Kuznetsova1, O.Yu.Popov2, L.B.Shubina3, D.M.Gribkov3, A.A.Kolodkin4
1 Prof. V.F.Voyno-Yasenetsky Krasnoyarsk State Medical University of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation, Krasnoyarsk, Russian Federation
2 Academy of Postgraduate Education under the Federal State Budgetary Institution Federal State Budgetary Unit “Federal Scientific and Clinical Center for Specialized Medical Assistance and Medical Technologies of the Federal Medical-Biological Agency”, Moscow, Russian Federation
3 I.M.Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russian Federation
4 Federal State Budgetary Institution of Higher Professional Education “Kuban State Medical University” of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation, Krasnodar, Russian Federation
The analysis is presented of management of the all-Russian Olympic games “Golden Medskill” on practical medical training of medical students using simulation technologies as a method of testing their readiness to provide emergency and urgent medical care, as well as a form of preparation for the passage of primary accreditation of a specialist.
Key words: medical care in emergency and urgent modes, Olympics “Golden Medskill”, imulation educational technologies, medical colleges, primary accreditation of a specialist, students
For citation: Taptygina E.V., Borodina M.A., Kuznetsova I.V., Popov O.Yu., Shubina L.B., Gribkov D.M., Kolodkin A.A., (Olympics “Gold Medskill” as Mirror of Preparedness of Students for Medical Assistance in Emergency and Urgent Modes), Disaster Medicine, 2019; 2(106): 66–68 (In Rus.).
1. Laufer S., Ray R.D., D’Angelo A.D., Jones G.F., Pugh C.M., (Use of Simulators to Explore Specialty Recommendation for a Palpable Breast Mass), Am. J. Surg., 2015; 210; 4: 618–623.
2. Weller J.M., Nestel D., Marshall S.D., Brooks P.M., Conn J.J., (Simulation in clinical teaching and learning), Med. J. Australia, 2012; 196; 9: 594–598.
3. Najgovzina N.B., Filatov V.B., Gorshkov M.D., Gushchina Е.Yu., Kolysh A.L., (Medical education and professional development), Obshcherossijskaya sistema simulyacionnogo obucheniya, testirovaniya i attestacii v zdravoohranenii, (All-russian simulation departmental, testing and attestation in a health protection teaching), 2014; 4: 122–123 (In Rus.).
4. Cannon-Bowers J., Bowers C., Stout R., Ricci K., Hildabrand A., (Using cognitive task analysis to develop simulation-based training for medical tasks), Mil. Med., 2013; 178; 10: 15–21.
5. MacKinnon R., Aitken D., Humphries C., (Exploring Mechanisms for Effective Technology-Enhanced Simulation-based Education in Wilderness Medicine: A Systematic Review), Cureus, 2015; 7; 12: 412–429.
6. Lobov S.A., Mironov V.I., Kastal’skij I.A., Kazancev V.B., (Sharing of command and proportional management by peripheral robot-technique devices on the basis of electromyographic signals), Sovremennye tekhnologii v medicine, (Modern technologies in medicine), 2015; 7; 4: 30–38 (In Rus.).
7. Popov A.I., Rakitina Е.A., (Olympiads as instrument of forming of creative общекультурных competenses of specialists and evaluation of level of their formed), Vestnik vysshej shkoly, (Alma mater), 2016; 1: 71–75 (In Rus.).
8. Bolotov V.A., Navodnov V.G., Pylin V.V., Poryadina O.V., Chernova Е.P., (Federal internet-examination for the graduating students of бакалавриата : directions of perfection and prospect of development), Vysshee obrazovanie segodnya, (Higher education today), 2016; 11: 4–11 (In Rus.).
9. Taptygina Е.V., (Forming and control of professional competenses for the graduating students of medical faculties), Vestnik vysshej shkoly, (Alma mater), 2017; 11: 46–50 (In Rus.).