DISASTER MEDICINE No. 2(106)•2019
HEALTH FACTORS IN WORK OF PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS – CULPRITS OF ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS Download the article in pdf format
V.P.Serbskiy National Medical Research Centre of Psychiatry and Narcology of Health Ministry of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russian Federation
The article presents the results of a single-stage study of 192 professional drivers in order to study the medical and social factors affecting their work. It is established that there are statistically significant factors in the group of professional drivers that allow predicting the resulting factor – traffic accident. It is noted that professional drivers aged 41 to 60 years were more likely to cause road accidents, and the frequency of traffic violations was significantly influenced by factors such as age, driving experience, marital status, level of education, alcohol consumption, smoking
Keywords: medical and social factors, professional drivers, road accidents
For citation: Shport S.V., (Health Factors in Work of Professional Drivers – Culprits of Road Traffic Accidents), Disaster Medicine, 2019; 2(106): 33–37 (In Rus.).
1. Barachevsky Y.E., Petchin I.V., Baranov A.V., Klyuchevsky V.V., (Medico-social characteristics of road traffic accidents in the Arctic zone of Arkhangelsk region), Medicо-Biological and Socio-Psychological Problems of Safety in Emergency Situations, 2017; 3: 32–37 (In Rus.) https://doi.org/10.25016/2541-7487-2017-0-3-32-37.
2. Borovkov V.N., Semenova V.G., Khrupalov A.A. et al., (Road and transportation traumatism as complex medico-social problem of losses of health of population of Russia), Travmatologiya i ortopediya Rossii, 2011; 3: 101–108 (In Rus.)
3. Voloshina L.V., (Death rate from road traffic accidents and possible directions of her decline), Probl. sots. gigieny, zdravookhraneniya i istorii meditsiny, 2011; 5: 6–9 (In Rus.)
4. Kachaeva M.A., Shport S.V., Trushchelev S.A., (WHO strategic directions for the protection of mental health), Rossiiskii psikhiatricheskii zhurnal, (Russian Journal of Psychiatry), 2017; 6: 10–23 (In Rus.)
5. Kuz’min A.G., (Road and transportation traumatism as national problem), Ekologiya cheloveka, 2011; 3: 44–49 (In Rus.)
6. Dorozhno-transportnaya avariinost’ v Rossiiskoi Federatsii za 12 mesyatsev 2018 goda, Informatsionno-analiticheskii obzor, (Road and transportation accident rate in Russian Federation for 12 months 2018 year), Moscow Publ., 2018; 18 p. (In Rus.)
7. Gubaidullin M.I., (Epidemiology of road traffic accidents and transport traumatism), Chelovek. Sport. Meditsina, 2010; 23: 83–93 (In Rus.)
8. Lobanova Yu.I., (Driving style: determinatives, descriptions, directions of optimization), Rossiiskii gumanitarnyi zhurnal, 2015; 4; 1: 76–84 (In Rus.)
9. Komarov Yu.Ya., Kudrin R.A., Lifanova E.V., (Expert estimations professionally important internalss of drivers of passenger motor transport), Avtotransportnoe predpriyatie, 2016; 5: 10–13 (In Rus.)
10. Trushchelev S.A., (General issues of statistical analysis methodology: data types and algorithms selection tables, graphical visualizations), Rossiiskii psikhiatricheskii zhurnal, (Russian Journal of Psychiatry), 2014; (1): 68–73 (In Rus.)
11. Shport S.V., Shemchuk N.V., Drozdov A.Z. et al., Psikhicheskie rasstroistva u voditelei-uchastnikov dorozhno-transportnykh proisshestvii, (Psychonosemas for the drivers-participants of road traffic accidents), Psikhiatriya chrezvychainykh situatsii: rukovodstvo, (Psychiatry of emergencies), Ed. Prof. Kekelidze Z.I., Moscow Publ., 2011; 2: 95–129 (In Rus.)
12. Vaisman A.I., Zdorov’e voditelei i bezopasnost’ dorozhnogo dvizheniya, (Health of drivers and safety of travelling motion), Moscow, Transport Publ., 1979; 137 p. (In Rus.)
13. Abdul’zyanov A.R., (Factors influencing on safety of travelling motion in a region), Regionologiya, 2017; 25; 4: 642–655 (In Rus.)
14. Greben’kov S.V., Dovgusha L.V., Kolesova E.B. et al., (Estimation of occupational take for the drivers of the specialized motor transport on results periodic physical examinations), Gigiena i sanitariya, 2017; 96; 4: 357–362 (In Rus.) DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1882/0016-9900-2017-96-4-357-362
15. Kaz’mina E.V., Zheleznov E.I., (Influence of experience and age of driver on a safe management by a car), Izvestiya VolgGTU, (URL), 2012; (2): 64–66 (In Rus.)
16. Lobanova Yu.I., (About possibilities of prognosis of accident rate of drivers), Vestnik Yuzhno-Ural’skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, Seriya Psikhologiya, 2017; 1: 74–87 (In Rus.) DOI: 10.14529/psu170108
17. Logachev V.G., Tyul’kin V.A., Kravchenko S.V., (Influence of age of driver on professionally important psichofiziology internalss), Inzhenernyi vestnik Dona, (URL), 2015; 1 (In Rus.) Access: http://ivdon.ru/ru/magazine/archive/n1y2015/2762 (data: 03.03.2019).
18. Kovalev A.F., Pekhterev M.M., Anikanova N.S., (About influence of smoking on the drivers of transport vehicles), Konstruirovanie, ispol’zovanie i nadezhnost’ mashin sel’skokhozyaistvennogo naznacheniya, 2010; 1: 199–202 (In Rus.)