DISASTER MEDICINE No. 2(106)•2019
LEVEL AND STRUCTURE OF MORBIDITY OF FIREFIGHTERS AND RESCUERS OF MOSCOW REGION IN 2010-2018 Download the article in pdf format
Kleev V.V., Khabarova A.A.
The Federal State Budgetary Institution «All-Russian Centre for Disaster Medicine «Zaschita» of Health Ministry of the Russian Federation, Moscow
The level and structure of morbidity of firefighters and rescuers of the Moscow region are presented according to the data of periodic medical examinations conducted in 2010-2018.
It is noted that in the specified period the following changes in the structure of morbidity, have occurred: by 2018, the proportion of diseases of the endocrine system, alimentation and metabolic disorders has increased significantly; the proportion of diseases of the digestive system and the proportion of diseases of the eye and its appendages has decreased; the proportions of diseases of the circulatory system and respiratory diseases have not changed.
The main directions of further preventive and therapeutic measures are determined on the basis of the results obtained.
Key words: firefighters, groups of dispensary supervision, monitoring, morbidity, Moscow regional fire and rescue service, periodic medical examinations, professional fitness, rescuers
For citation: Kleev V.V., Khabarova A.A., (Level and Structure of Morbidity of Firefighters and Rescuers of Moscow Region in 2010-2018), Disaster Medicine, 2019; 2(106): 27–32 (In Rus.).
1. Verzunov V.A., Gigienicheskaya ocenka uslovij truda i sostoyanie zdorov’ya pozharnyh, (Hygienical estimation of terms of labour and state of health of firemen), Cand. med. sci. diss., Irkutsk Publ., 2006 (In Rus.).
2. Mar’in M.I., Еfanova I.N., Polyakov M.N., Professiografiya osnovnyh vidov deyatel’nosti sotrudnikov Gosudarstvennoj protivopozharnoj sluzhby MVD Rossii, (Professiography of basic types of activity of employees of Government fire-prevention service Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation), Moscow, VNIIPO Publ., 1998, 114 p. (In Rus.).
3. On the order of realization of preliminary and periodic physical examinations of workers and admitting regulations to the profession, Order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation dated March 14, 1996, No. 90 (In Rus.).
4. About claim of lists of harmful and/or dangerous productive factors and works at that preliminary and periodic physical examinations/inspections are conducted and order of realization of these examinations/inspections, Order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation dated January 16, 2004, No. 83 (In Rus.).
5. About claim of lists of harmful and/or dangerous productive factors and works, at implementation of that obligatory preliminary and periodic physical examinations/ inspection and order of realization of obligatory preliminary and periodic physical examinations/ inspections of workers busy on fags and on works with the harmful and/or dangerous terms of labour are conducted, Order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation dated April 12, 2011, No. 302 (In Rus.).
6. Sannikov M.V., Andreev A.A., (Description of the state of health of rescuers and specialists of Government fire-prevention service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russian Federation), Mediko-biologicheskie i social’no-psihologicheskie problemy bezopasnosti v chrezvychajnyh situaciyah, (Medico-byiological and socially-psychological problems of safety are in emergencies), 2007; 1: 19–26 (In Rus.).
7. Aleksanin S.S., (Results of estimation of the state of health of rescuers of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russian Federation), Vestnik psihiatrii, (Announcer of psychiatry), 2007; 21: 142–147 (In Rus.).
8. Kireev S.G., Koncepciya organizacii okazaniya medicinskoj pomoshchi osnovnym professional’nym kontingentam MCHS Rossii v usloviyah povsednevnoj deyatel’nosti i v hode likvidacii posledstvij chrezvychajnyh situacij, (Conception of organization of providing of medicare to the basic professional contingents of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russian Federation in the conditions of everyday activity and during liquidation of consequences of emergencies), Doctor’s thesis in Medicine, St. Petersburg Publ., 2017, 50 p. (In Rus.).
9. Еvdokimov V.I., Aleksanin S.S., Bobrinev Е.V., Analiz pokazatelej zabolevaemosti, travmatizma, invalidnosti i smertnosti sotrudnikov Gosudarstvennoj protivopozharnoj sluzhby Rossii v 1996–2015, (Analysis of indexes of morbidity, traumatism, disability and death rate of employees of Government fire-prevention service of Russia in 1996–2015), Ed. Еvdokimov V.I., St. Petersburg, Politekhnika-Print Publ., 2019, 167 p. (In Rus.).
10. Mamedov M.N., Metabolicheskij sindrom v Rossii: rasprostranennost’, klinicheskie osobennosti i lechenie, (A metabolic syndrome is in Russia: prevalence, clinical features and treatment), Ed. Oganov R.G., Moscow, Izvestia Publ, 2011, 160 p. (In Rus.).