DISASTER MEDICINE No. 2(106)•2019
MEDICAL EVACUATION OF CITIZENS OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION FROM ABROAD: PROBLEMS AND WAYS OF THEIR SOLUTION Download the article in pdf format
The Federal State Budgetary Institution «All-Russian Centre for Disaster Medicine «Zaschita» of Health Ministry of the Russian Federation, Moscow
UDK 614.8 (470+571)
The purpose of the study is to substantiate the need for a set of measures to improve the current legislation governing the medical evacuation (ME) of citizens of the Russian Federation from abroad.
Materials and methods of research. Materials of research: results of activity of the Center of medical evacuation and emergency medical care of the All-Russian Center for Disaster Medicine “Zaschita” regarding the organization and carrying out medical evacuation of Russian citizens from abroad; statistical data of territorial centers for disaster medicine (TCDM) of subjects of the Russian Federation; data of Federal Service of the state statistics, Federal Agency for tourism, Border service of FSB of Russia; normative legal documents in the areas of research; structure and statistics of citizens and legal entities on the conduct of the ME from abroad; international legal acts; publications and dissertations on the subject; methodological materials; survey data of TCDM specialists.
Research methods: statistical, analytical, synthesis method, direct observation method, comparison method, description method, expert evaluation method.
Research results and their analysis. The results of the survey of 56 specialists of TCDM showed that 92.8% of experts were for the need to improve the mechanisms of medical evacuation of citizens of the Russian Federation from abroad. In their opinion, it is necessary to make changes:
– in insurance business,
– in the current legislation in the field of public health and foreign Affairs,,– in the regulation of document flow;
– in the solution of practical issues and technical support of medical evacuation.
Proposals were made in accordance with the results of the study on possible solutions to the main problems of the organization of medical evacuation of citizens of the Russian Federation from abroad.
Keywords: aircraft equipped with medical modules, appeals of citizens and legal entities, citizens of the Russian Federation, document flow, insurance of Russian citizens traveling abroad, international contractual relations, medical evacuation from abroad, regular flights, Russian legislation, sanitary aviation evacuation
For citation: Kachanova N.A., (Medical Evacuation of Citizens of Russian Federation from Abroad: Problems and Ways of their Solution), Disaster Medicine, 2019; 2(106): 45–51 (In Rus.).
2. On the fundamental principles of the public health protection in the Russian Federation, Federal Law dated November 21, 2011, No. 323-FZ (In Rus.).
3. On the claim of Order of providing of fast, including specialized medical first-aid, Order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation dated June 06, 2013, No. 388n (In Rus.).
4. About providing of medicare to the citizens of states-participants of the newly independent States, Agreement of Governments of states-participants of countries dated March 27, 1997 (In Rus.).
5. About international agreements of the Russian Federation, Federal Law dated July 15, 1995, No. 101-FZ (In Rus.).
6. Viennese convention about a right for international agreements dated May 23, 1969 (In Rus.).
7. Karpova G.A., Sigova M.V., Horeva L.V., et al., Ekonomika i upravlenie turistskoj deyatel’nost’yu, (Economy and management by tourist activity), St. Petersburg, SPBGUEF Publ., 2011, 143 p. (In Rus.).
8. About bases of tourist activity in Russian Federation, Federal Law dated November 24, 1996, No. 132-FZ (In Rus.).
9. About the order of departure from Russian Federation and entrance in Russian Federation, Federal Law dated August 15, 1996, No. 144-FZ (In Rus.).
10. About organization of insurance business in Russian Federation, Federal Law dated November 27, 1992, No. 4015-1 (In Rus.).
11. About making alteration in the separate legislative acts of Russian Federation, Federal Law dated June 29, 2015, No. 155-FZ (In Rus.).
13. Constitution of Russian Federation dated December 12, 1993 (In Rus.).
14. Civil code of Russian Federation (In Rus.).
15. Position about Embassy of Russian Federation, Decree of President of Russian Federation, dated October 28, 1996, No. 1497 (In Rus.).
16. About claim of Statute about the grant of help in a return in Russian Federation to the citizens of Russian Federation, appearing on territories of the foreign state without living, Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated May 31, 2010, No. 370 (In Rus.).