DISASTER MEDICINE No. 1(105)•2019
RETROSPECTIVE MULTIFACTOR ANALYSIS OF ACTIVITY OF AEROMEDICAL TEAMS OF TERRITORIAL CENTER FOR DISASTER MEDICINE OF MOSCOW Download the article in pdf format
Gumenyuk S.A., Fedotov S.A., Potapov V.I., Teryaev V.G., Agafonov S.A.
State Budgetary Health Institution of Moscow “Scientific and Practical Centre of Emergency Medical Care of the Moscow City Health Department”, Moscow, Russian Federation
The paper presents the results of a retrospective multifactor analysis of the work of aeromedical teams of the Territorial center for disaster medicine of Moscow.
The conclusions: the use of light class helicopters in Moscow allows to ensure the rapid delivery of aeromedical teams to the scene, the early start of medical care provision to patients, as well as to reduce the duration of medical evacuation; the introduction of sanitary helicopters in the practice of emergency medical care in the metropolis can significantly increase the efficiency of the Service for disaster medicine of Moscow.
Key words: aeromedical teams, emergency care, emergency situations, light class helicopter, sanitary aviation evacuation, Service for disaster medicine of Moscow, Territorial center for disaster medicine of Moscow
For citation: Gumenyuk S.A., Fedotov S.A., Potapov V.I., Teryaev V.G., Agafonov S.A., (Retrospective Multifactor Analysis of Activity of Aeromedical Teams of Territorial Center for Disaster Medicine of Moscow), Disaster Medicine, 2019; 1(105): 47–49 (In Rus.).
1. Isaeva I.V., (The role of the emergency medicine service in the event of a threat and emergency situations), Kazanskij medicinskij zhurnal, 2011; 1: 82–85 (In Rus.).
2. Goncharov S.F., Grebenyuk B.V., Kryukov V.I., Chubayko V.G., Radchenko I.V., (The results of the work of the Headquarters of the All-Russian Disaster Medicine Service in 1994–2014 and tasks for the near future), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2014; 4: 4–11 (In Rus.).
3. Teryaev V.G., Medicina chrezvychajnyh situacij, (Emergency Medicine), Moscow Publ., 2014, 496 p. (In Rus.).
4. Fedotоv S.А., Kоstоmarоva L.G., Potapov W.I., Buk Т.N., (The main activities of territorial emergency medcine center of Moscow. European Science and Technology), Materials of the IX International research and practice conference, Vol. I, December 24th–25th, 2014, Munich, Germany Publ., 2014.
5. Grant W.D., Nacca N.E., Prince L.A., Scott J.M., (Mass-Gathering Meicol care: Retrospective Analysis of Patient Presentations over Five Multi-Day Mass Gathering), Prehos. Dis. Med., 2010; 25; 2: 183–187.
6. Gumenyuk S.A., Fedotov S.A., Potapov V.I., Sheptunov G.V., (Aviation medical brigades in the conditions of a megacity, Experience, problems and prospects), Kafedra travmatologii i ortopedii, (J. Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics), 2018; 1 (31): 5–8 (In Rus.).
7. Gumenyuk S.A., Fedotov S.A., Potapov V.I., Sheptunov G.V., (Improving the efficiency and effectiveness of emergency medical care in a megacity Moscow), Medicina chrezvychajnyh situacij, Sovremennye tekhnologii v travmatologii i ortopedii, (Medicine of emergency situations. Modern technologies in traumatology and orthopedics), Abstracts of the III Congress, May 24–25, 2018, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Alta Astra Publ., 2018, pp.13–14, ISBN 978-5-905498-86-2, URL, (In Rus.).
8. Potapov V.I., Fedotov S.A., Gumenyuk S.A., Tolstykh A.N., (Improving the organization of medical care for injured people with injuries as a result of crisis and emergency situations in Moscow), XI Vserossijskij s”ezd travmatologov-ortopedov, Dostizheniya rossijskoj travmatologii i ortopedii, Proceedings of the XI All-Russian Congress of Orthopedic Traumatologists, 3 tons, V.II, Section 1, Organizational aspects of traumatology and orthopedics Achievements of Russian traumatology and orthopedics, St. Petersburg Publ., 2018, pp. 70–71 (In Rus.).
9. Ivanchin D.V., Fedotov S.A., Makhnev V.G., Potapov V.I., (Experience of helicopter technology in the system of emergency medical care of the city of Moscow and prospects for further development), XIV Moskovskaya assambleya «Zdorov’e stolicy», Health of the Capital, Theses of reports of XIV Moscow Assembly, November, 19–20, 2015, Moscow Publ., 2015, pp. 10–11 (In Rus.).