DISASTER MEDICINE No. 1(105)•2019
INFORMATION AND TELECOMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES IN ACTIVITIES OF SERVICE FOR DISASTER MEDICINE OF MINISTRY OF HEALTH OF RUSSIA Download the article in pdf format
Baranova N.N.1,2, Bobiy B.V.1,2, Goncharov S.F.1,2, Nazarenko G.I.3, Odintsov N.I.1
1 The Federal State Budgetary Institution «All-Russian Centre for Disaster Medicine «Zaschita» of Health Ministry of the Russian Federation, Moscow
2 Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Further Professional Education «Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education» of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation, Moscow
3 Institute for system analysis RAS, Moscow
It is noted that there is a tendency of intensification of the development and intensive implementation of information technologies (IT) in all spheres of activity of the state and society, including in the field of health service at present.
The main tasks in the field of digitalization of health care, which are to be solved within the framework of the national projects “Health Care” and “Digital Economy”, are considered.
The main directions of development and implementation of information technologies in the practice of the Service for Disaster Medicine of the Ministry of Health of Russia in the coming years are defined.
Key words: All-Russian Center for Disaster Medicine “Zaschita”, digitalization of health service, information and telecommunication technologies, main directions of development and implementation of information technologies, National project “Digital Economy”, National project “Health Care”, Service for Disaster Medicine of Ministry of Health of Russia, telemedicine system of Ministry of Health of Russia
For citation: Baranova N.N., Bobiy B.V., Goncharov S.F., Nazarenko G.I., Odintsov N.I., (Information and Telecommunication Technologies in Activities of Service for Disaster Medicine of Ministry of Health of Russia), Disaster Medicine, 2019; 1(105): 5–11 (In Rus.).
1. On the modification of separate legal acts of the Russian Federation concerning application of information technologies in the field of health protection, Federal Law of the Russian Federation dated July 29, 2017, No. 242-FZ (In Rus.).
2. On the national goals and strategic tasks of development of the Russian Federation for the period till 2024, The Decree Of The President Of The Russian Federation dated May 7, 2018, No. 204 (In Rus.).
3. Message From President Vladimir Putin To The Federal Assembly Of The Russian Federation, dated February 20, 2019 (In Rus.).
4. On the uniform state information system in the field of health care, Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated May 5, 2018, No. 555 (In Rus.).
5. On the approval of the plan of Informatization of the Ministry of health of the Russian Federation for 2017 and planning period 2018 and 2019, Order of the Ministry of Health dated May 24, 2017, No. 251 (In Rus.).
6. Minutes of the meeting chaired by the Minister of health of the Russian Federation Skvortsova V.I. on dispatching of emergency medical care stations, dated March 11, 2019 (In Rus.).
7. Goncharov S.F., Bobij B.V., Shilkin I.P., Baranova N.N., (Analysis of the structure of telemedicine consultations carried out by specialists of the Federal level of health care in 2017), Materials of the All-Russian scientific-practical conference, November, 27–28, Moscow, Moscow, VCMK ”Zaschita” Publ., 2018, pp. 26–29 p. (In Rus.)
8. Goncharov S.F., Bobiy B.V., Shilkin I.P., Baranova N.N., (Of telemedicine technologies in the Service of Disaster medicine of Ministry of health of Russia), Materials of the All-Russian scientific-practical conference, November, 27–28, Moscow, Moscow, VCMK ”Zaschita” Publ., 2018, pp. 22–32 p. (In Rus.)
9. Goncharov S.F., Rozinov V.M., Shilkin V.1, Shilkin I.P., (Potential Capacity of Telemedical Technologies in Reduction of Mortality of Population of Russia from External Causes), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2017; 2: 11–16 (In Rus.).
10. Goncharov S.F., Fisun A.Ya., Shchyogolev A.V., Baranova N.N., Shilkin I.P., Bobij B.V., SHustrov V.V., (The use of telemedicine in the organization and provision of medical care to patients in critical conditions), Vestnik rossijskoj voenno-meditsinskoj akademii, (Bulletin of the Russian Military Medical Academy), 2018; 4: 227–231 (In Rus.).
11. Goncharov S.F., Shilkin I.P., (The concept of building regional telemedicine Advisory systems), Medicina katastrof, Sluzhba mediciny katastrof, (Disaster medicine. Service for Disaster Medicine), 2016; 2: 3–7 (In Rus.).
12. Skvortsova V.I., (Approaching a healthy future), Medicinskaya gazeta, (Medical newspaper), dated August 29, 2018, No. 34 (In Rus.).