9. Udovika N.A.1, Parkhomchuk D.S.2, Manishchenkov S.N.2 Organization of Emergency and Planned Advisory Medical Care: Problems and Prospects of Development
1 State Institution Lugansk State Medical University named after Sanctifier Luka of Lugansk People’s Republic, Lugansk, Ukraine
2 State Institution Lugansk National Emergency Medicine and Disaster Medicine Center of Lugansk People’s Republic, Lugansk, Ukraine
The experience of organization of emergency and planned consultative medical aid in the Lugansk People’s Republic – LPR (Ukraine) is presented. The work of the emergency and planned advisory medical aid and medical evacuation unit in the structure of the Lugansk Republican center for emergency medical assistance and disaster medicine was analyzed in detail: its composition, main activities, staffing, etc. Data on the provision of medical assistance to adult and child populations of the LPR during the inactive phase of the armed conflict in 2016–2017 and other data is considered. The problems and the prospects of the development the department’s activities are examined.
Key words: adult population, child population, emergency and planned counseling, emergency and planned medical counseling department, Lugansk Republican center for emergency medical care and disaster medicine, medical evacuation
1. Goncharov C.F., Garmash O.A., (Problems and perspectives of the development of emergency and advisory medical aid and medical evacuation in emergency situations and within everyday activities), Medicina katastrof. Sluzhba mediciny katastrof: Novosti nauki i tekhniki: informacionnyj sbornik, Seriya Medicina, (Disaster medicine, Disaster medicine service), Moscow, VINITI Publ., 2012; 2: 1–8 (In Rus.).
2. Levchuk I.P., Tret’yakov N.V., Medicina katastrof. Kurs lekcij, (Emergency Medicine. Lecture course, Medical study guide), Moscow Publ., 2011, 240 p. (In Rus.)
3. Garmash O.A., (Prospects for the development of emergency consultative medical care and medical evacuation in the Russian Federation), Vserossijskomu centru mediciny katastrof «Zashchita» Minzdrava Rossii – 20 let, (All-Russian Center for Disaster Medicine «Zaschita» of the Ministry of Health of Russia 20th anniversary), ed. C.F.Goncharov, Moscow, VCMK ”Zaschita” Publ., 2015, pp. 89–98 (In Rus.).
4. Kamalova S.K., (Problems of the organization of consultative and diagnostic assistance to the population in one of the subjects of the Russian Federation), Problemy social’noj gigieny i istoriya mediciny, (Problems of social hygiene, public health and history of medicine), 2010; 4: 39–42 (In Rus.).
5. Garmash O.A., EHkstrennaya konsul’tativnaya medicinskaya pomoshch’ v Rossijskoj Federacii, Diss. kand. med. nauk, (Emergency consultative medical care in the Russian Federation), Candidate’s thesis in Medicine, Moscow Publ., 2014. (In Rus.)
6. Organizaciya okazaniya ehkstrennoj konsul’tativnoj medicinskoj pomoshchi i provedeniya medicinskoj ehvakuacii, (Organization of emergency consultative medical care and medical evacuation), Recommended practice, Guidelines, Moscow, VCMK ”Zaschita” Publ., 2015, 220 p. (In Rus.)
7. On the organization of urgent and emergency aid in the Lugansk People’s Republic, Order of the Ministry of Health of the Lugansk People’s Republic dated June 2, 2016, No. 536 (In Rus.).
8. Temporary provision “About emergency and scheduled advisory medical aid and medical evacuation department”, The order of the national institution “Lugansk Republican Center for emergency medical care and disaster medicine” of the Lugansk People’s Republic dated April 27, 2016, No. 287 (In Rus.).