14. Melnikov A.Yu.1, Bondarenko S.V.1, Dolgoshapko О.N. 2, Knyazeva N.V.1, Chernykh L.E.1, Sidorova E.A.1, Baidala V.А.1 Interhospital Evacuation of Patients with Pre-Eclampsia
1 Republican Center of Emergency Medical Care and Disaster Medicine of the Donetsk People’s Republic, Donetsk, Ukraine
2 Donetsk National Medical University named after M. Gorky, Donetsk, Ukraine
The work of the department of the outpatient obstetric-gynecological consultative specialized emergency medical care and intensive care of the Republican center for emergency medical care and disaster medicine of the Donetsk People’s Republic (Ukraine) on the inter-hospital evacuation of patients with preeclampsia was analyzed. The tendency of growth of the number of calls to patients with preeclampsia, as well as of the number of evacuations of pregnant women with preeclampsia is noted.
Recommendations for interhospital evacuation of patients with late gestosis are presented.
Keywords: interhospital evacuation, patients with late gestosis, patients with preeclampsia
1. Kulikov A.V., Shifman E.M., Belomestnov S.R., Levit A.L., (Emergency care in preeclampsia and its complicating disoders (eclampsia, HELLP-syndrome): Draft clinical guidelines), Tol’yattinskij medicinskij konsilium, 2013; 3–4: 84–107 (In Rus.)
2. Pro zatverdzhennya klInIchnih protokolIv z akusherskoYi ta gInekologIchnoYi dopomogi: nakaz MOZ UkraYini #676 vId 31.12.2004 (In Ukr.)
3. Pro zatverdzhennya Poryadku transportuvannya vagItnih, rodIl ta porodIl v UkraYinI: nakaz MOZ UkraYini #51 vId 06.02.2015 (In Ukr.)
4. (Organization of medical evacuation of pregnant women, parturient women and puerperas in medical emergencies: Clinical guidelines, treatment guidelines), Anesteziya, intensivnaya terapiya i reanimatsiya v akusherstve i ginekologii. Klinicheskie rekomendatsii, protokolyi lecheniya, (Anesthesia, intensive care and resuscitation in obstetrics and gynecology: Clinical guidelines, treatment guidelines), Moscow, Medicina Publ., 2017, pp. 6–20 (In Rus.)
5. Cherniy V.I., Galalu S.I., Kabanko T.P., Kostenko V.S., Kolesnikov A.N., Talalaenko Y.A., Labirinty gestoza, (Gestosis labyrinths), Kiev, Zdorov’e Publ., 2001, 267 p. (In Rus.)