10. Kutyrev V.V. 1, Karnaukhov I.G. 1, Goncharov S.F.2,3, Prosin V.I. 2, Suranova T.G.2,Avetisov G.M.2 Ensuring Sanitary and Epidemiological Well-Being of the Population When Conducting Mass Activities as One of the Components of the Biological Security System Download the article in pdf format
UDK 614.4 С. 59–60
1 Russian Scientific Research Antiplague Institute “Mikrob”, Saratov
2 The Federal State Budgetary Institution «All-Russian Centre for Disaster Medicine «Zaschita» of Health Ministry of the Russian Federation, Moscow
3 Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Further Professional Education «Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education» of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation, Moscow
The model of ensuring the sanitary-epidemiological well-being of the population during the mass events – one of the components of the biological safety system – is developed based on the analysis of the risks of occurrence of emergency situations of an epidemiological nature.
Key words: biological safety system, emergency situations of epidemiological character, mass events, sanitary and epidemiological welfare of the population
For citation: Kutyrev V.V., Karnaukhov I.G., Goncharov S.F., Prosin V.I., Suranova T.G., Avetisov G.M. Ensuring Sanitary and Epidemiological Well-Being of the Population When Conducting Mass Activities as One of the Components of the Biological Security System. Disaster Medicine. 2018; 103(3): 42–46.
1. URL: http://www.euro.who.
2. Patyashina M.A., Nauchnye osnovy obespecheniya sanitarno-ehpidemiologicheskogo blagopoluchiya mezhdunarodnyh massovyh meropriyatij i ih realizaciya na primere XXVII Vsemirnoj letnej Universiady v gorode Kazani, Avtoref. diss. … doct. med. nauk, (Scientific bases of providing of sanitary-epidemiology prosperity of international mass measures and their realization on the example of XXVII World summer university Game in town of Kazani), Extended abstract of Doctor’s thesis in Medicine, Saratov Publ., 2015 (In Rus.).
3. Organization of the sanitary-disease providing of mass measures with international participation, Medical study guide No. 3.1.0079/2-13 (In Rus.).
4. Efremenko D.V., Kuznecova I.V., Orobej V.G., Efremenko A.A., Dubyanskij V.M., Manin E.A., Prislegina D.A., Semenko O.V., (Application of the risk-oriented approach at planning and organization of the disease providing of mass measures), Analiz riska zdorov’yu, (Analysis of risk a health), 2017; 1: 4–12 (In Rus.).
5. Bases of public policy in area of providing of chemical and biological safety of Russian Federation on a period to 2025 year and further prospect, Order of the Department of Health of the city of Moscow dated November 1, 2013, No. 2573 (In Rus.).