DISASTER MEDICINE No. 2(102)•2018
CHARACTERIZATION OF SEVERITY OF CONSEQUENCES OF ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS IN REPUBLIC OF UDMURTIA
Melnikova I.S., Shkatova E.Yu.
Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Izhevsk State Medical Academy” of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation, Izhevsk, Russian Federation
Characterization is presented of severity of consequences of road traffic accidents in the Republic of Udmurtia in 2009-2016 as compared to the corresponding data for Volga Federal District and for the whole of the Russian Federation. It is noted that against the background of the growth of number of road traffic accidents and casualties the number of fatal casualties goes down and severity of consequences as well as social and transport risks diminish. The conclusion is drawn that territorial specifics of Udmurtia require a more in-depth study of the road situation in the Republic, perfection of organization of medical care delivery to road traffic accident casualties.
Key words: dead, injured, road traffic accidents, road traffic traumatism, severity of road traffic accident consequences, social risk, transport risk
1. The Russian Federation. The National Security Strategy of the Russian Federation: Offic. text: (Approval of the President of the Russian Federation of December 31, 2015 No. 683, 24 p. URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/Cons_doc_LAW_191669/61a97f7ab0f2f3757fe034d 11011c763bc2e593f/ (In Rus.).
2. Sakharov A.V., Mediko-social’nye aspekty dorozhno-transportnogo travmatizma, Avtoref. diss. … kand. med. nauk, (Medico-social aspects of road traffic injuries, Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis in Medicine), St. Petersburg Publ., 2011, 18 p. (In Rus.).
3. Bagnenko S.F., Kashansky Yu. B., Kucheev I.O., (The system of assistance to traumatological care for victims with polytrauma), Skoraya medicinskaya pomoshch’, (Theses of the All-Russian conference “First Aid-2007”), (Emergency medical care), 2007; 3: 44–45 (In Rus.).
4. Ulyanchenko M.I., Nazarova E.O., Apaguni A.E. et al., (Road traffic injuries among residents of Stavropol), Fundamental’nye issledovaniya. Medicinskie nauki, (Fundamental research. Medical sciences), 2013; 5–2: 427–430 (In Rus.).
5. Vorobiev Yu.L., Akimov VA, Sokolov Yu.I., Sistemnye avarii i katastrofy v tekhnosfere Rossii, (Systemic accidents and catastrophes in the technosphere of Russia, Ministry for Emergency Situations of Russia), Moscow, FGBU VNIIGOCHS (FC) Publ., 2012, 308 p. (In Rus.).
6. Lazarenko O.N., (Socio-economic consequences of road accidents), Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta MVD Rossii. Special’nyj vypusk, (Bulletin of the Moscow University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. Special issue), 2014; 10: 89–93 (In Rus.).
7. Mahova O.A., (Theoretical problems of applied analysis of mortality due to road accidents), EHkonomika, statistika i informatika. Vestnik UMO, (Economics, Statistics and Informatics. Bulletin of the UMO), 2014; 6: 183–187 (In Rus.).
8. URL: http://stat.gibdd.ru/ (In Rus.).
9. Voloshin G.Ya., Martynov V.P., Romanov A.G., Analiz dorozhno-transportnyh proisshestvij, (Analysis of road accidents), Moscow, Transport Publ., 1987, 240 p. (In Rus.).