DISASTER MEDICINE No. 2(102)•2018
SIMULATION – TOOL IN SCIENTIFIC STUDY OF ORGANIZATION OF MEDICAL SUPPORT OF FORCES IN ARMED CONFLICTS AND EMERGENCY SITUATIONS IN PEACETIME
Lemeshkin R.N.1, Savchenko I.F.1, Latypov I.F. 1, Zhukov A.A. 1, Krikunov A.V. 2, Koval’chuk S.V. 2, Balakhontseva M.A. 2
1 Federal State Budgetary Military Educational Institution of Higher Education “Military Medical Academy named after S.M. Kirov” of the Ministry of defence of the Russian Federation, St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
2 Saint Petersburg National Research University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
Modern tools of scientific study of medical support of forces in armed conflicts and emergency situations in peacetime are presented. That is simulation modeling – analytical and complex modeling automation tools and environments SimPy, GPSS World.
It is noted that study of complex systems like the stages of medical evacuation in military medicine in real environment or in conditions of full-scale experiment is complicated while simulation modeling makes possible the study of medical care organization in all types of military medical formations and organizations with qualitative and quantitative indicators.
The variants of simulation modeling are analyzed of functioning of significant stages of medical support like special purpose medical unit and evacuation receiver.
The conclusion is drawn that such scientific tools as simulation modeling environments help in solving of scientific and practical problems of medical support of armed forces.
Key words: armed conflicts, discrete event process, emergency situations, evacuation receiver, medical support of forces, sick and wounded, simulation modeling, special purpose medical unit, stages of medical evacuation
1. Aksenov K.A., Goncharova N.V., Dynamic modeling of multi-agent resource conversion processes, Ekaterinburg, UGTU-UPI, 2006, 311 p. (In Rus.).
2. Belevitin A.B., Shelepov A.M., Savchenko I.F., (Modeling of the medical support organization), Vestnik rossijskoj voenno-meditsinskoj akademii, (Bulletin of the Russian Military Medical Academy), 2011; 1: 172–177 (In Rus.).
3. Devyatkov V.V., (Evolution of simulation modeling – from “art and science” to the mass application), Materialy vos’moj Vserossijskoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii «Imitacionnoe modelirovanie», (Materials of the eighth All-Russian scientific and practical conference «Simulation modeling»), St. Petersburg Publ., 2017, pp. 27–36 (In Rus.).
4. Shannon R.U., Imitacionnoe modelirovanie sistem – iskusstvo i nauka, (Simulation modeling of systems – art and science), Moscow, Mir Publ., 1978, 418 p. (In Rus.).
5. Ragulin A.L. et al., (Application of simulation modeling to justify the tactics of use of a special medical unit of special purpose in emergencies), Materialy chetvertoj Vserossijskoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii «Imitacionnoe modelirovanie. Teoriya i praktika», (Materials of the fourth All-Russian scientific and practical conference “Simulation modeling. Theory and practice”) St. Petersburg Publ., 2009, pp. 193–198 (In Rus.).
6. Savchenko I.F., Ragulin A.P., Shelepov A.M. et. al., (Imitational models of the organization of medical and evacuation measures in the motorized rifle regiment in the course of battle), Voenno-medicinskij zhurnal, (Military Medical Journal), 2003; 9: 4–13 (In Rus.).
7. Shelepov A.M., Savchenko I.F., (Methodological aspects of projection of organizational and organizational and staff structures of military medical units and institutions), Voenno-medicinskij zhurnal, (Military Medical Journal), 2004; 8: 4–9 (In Rus.).
8. Shelepov A.M., (Evaluation of the effectiveness of medical and evacuation measures organization), Vestnik rossijskoj voenno-meditsinskoj akademii, (Bulletin of the Russian Military Medical Academy), 2003; 2: 69–72 (In Rus.).
9. Shelepov A.M., Kotenko P.K., Modelirovanie processov lechebno-ehvakuacionnogo obespecheniya vojsk v interesah optimizacii organizacionno-shtatnyh struktur voennyh lechebnyh uchrezhdenij, (Modeling of the processes of medical and evacuation support for troops for the benefit of optimization of the organizational and staff structures of military medical institutions: recommended practice), St. Petersburg, Voenno-medicinskaya akademiya Publ., 2008, 99 p. (In Rus.).
10. Buslenko N.P., Modelirovanie slozhnyh sistem, (Modeling of complicated systems), Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1978, 399 p. (In Rus.).
11. Gordon G.A., (General Put pose Systems Simulation Program), McMillan NY, Proceedings ol EJCC, Washington D.C., 1961: 87–104.
12. Gross D., Carl M., (Harris. Fundamentals of Queueing Theory – Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics), New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc, Hoboken, 2008, 514 p.
13. Kleinrock L., Teoriya massovogo obsluzhivaniya, (Theory of queues), Moscow, Mashinostroenie Publ., 1979, 432 p. (In Rus.).
14. Lemeshkin R.N., Krikunov A.V., Kovalchuk S.V., Savchenko I.F., (Simulation model of medical care to the wounded in a special medical unit in the course of liquidation of the medical and sanitary after-effects of emergencies), Mediko-biologicheskie i social’no-psihologicheskie problemy bezopasnosti v chrezvychajnyh situaciyah, (Medico-byiological and socially-psychological problems of safety are in emergencies), 2017; 4: 20–33 (In Rus.).
15. Brazhnik A.N., Imitacionnoe modelirovanie: vozmozhnosti GPSS WORLD, (Simulation modeling: GPSS WORLD capabilities), St. Petersburg, Renome Publ., 2006, 439 p. (In Rus.).