DISASTER MEDICINE No. 1(101)•2018
The Federal State Budgetary Institution «All-Russian Centre for Disaster Medicine «Zaschita» of Health Ministry of the Russian Federation, Moscow
The current system is presented of sanitary and anti-epidemic support during mass events in the Russian Federation. The tasks of the Service for disaster medicine of the Health Ministry of the Russian Federation in ensuring the sanitary and epidemiological welfare of the population during the matches of the World Cup 2018 are defined.
Key words: anti-epidemic support, FIFA World Cup 2018, infectious diseases, mass events, sanitary and epidemiological welfare of the population
For citation: Suranova T.G. Main Directions of Sanitary and Epidemiological Support of Population During World Cup 2018 Events. Disaster Medicine. 2018; 101(1): 36–38.
2. Suranova T.G. (State of Normative-Legal Base of Biological Threats Classification), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2016; 3: 45–50 (In Rus.).
3. URL: http://federalbook.ru/files/BEZOPASNOST/soderghanie/NB_2/NB2-2015-Onischenko.pdf (In Rus.).
4. Organizaciya sanitarno-protivoehpidemicheskogo obespecheniya massovyh meropriyatij s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem, (Organization of sanitary and disease control efforts in public events with international participation), Recommended practice, No. 31.0079/2-13 (In Rus.).
5. Ocenka gotovnosti medicinskih organizacij po preduprezhdeniyu zanosa i rasprostraneniya infekcionnyh boleznej, predstavlyayushchih ugrozu vozniknoveniya chrezvychajnoj situacii sanitarno-ehpidemiologicheskogo haraktera, (Assessment of the preparedness of medical organizations to prevent bringing and spread of infectious diseases that constitute a threat of sanitation and epidemiological emergency), Recommended practice, Moscow, VCMK ”Zaschita” Publ., 2017, 22 p. URL: http://www.vcmk.ru/metod_rek/ (In Rus.).
6. On the fundamental principles of the public health protection in the Russian Federation, Federal Law dated November 21, 2011, No. 323-FZ (In Rus.).