DISASTER MEDICINE No. 1(101)•2018
The Federal State Budgetary Institution «All-Russian Centre for Disaster Medicine «Zaschita» of Health Ministry of the Russian Federation, Moscow
Problem issues of All Russian Service for Disaster Medicine database formation are analyzed. The structure of “Forces and Means of Service for Disaster Medicine of Health Ministry of Russia” database is presented. The information here is integrated on the condition of forces and means of the medical organizations that can be involved in liquidation of medical and sanitary consequences of emergency situations. A survey is conducted of 108 expert responses to the questionnaire “Requirements for Structure of ARSDM Database”. The actual directions of the further development of the database are defined.
Key words: All Russian Service for Disaster Medicine, control centers in crisis situations, database “Forces and Means of Service for Disaster Medicine of Health Ministry of Russia”, emergency situations, information management systems, Unified state system of prevention and liquidation of emergency situations
For citation: Belova A.B. Issues of All Russian Service for Disaster Medicine Database Formation. Disaster Medicine. 2018; 101(1): 15–18.
1. Kachanov S.А., Nekhoroshev S.N., Popov А.P., Informatsionnyie tehnologii podderzhki prinyatiya resheniy v chrezvyichaynyih situatsiyah. Avtomatizirovannaya informatsionno-upravlyayuschaya sistema Edinoy gosudarstvennoy sistemyi preduprezhdeniya i likvidatsii chrezvyichaynyih situatsiy: vchera, segodnya, zavtra, (Information technologies of decision-making support in emergencies. Automated information and control system of the Single State Emergency Management System: yesterday, today, tomorrow), EMERCOM of Russia, Federal State-Funded Institution All-Russian Scientific Research Institute for Civil Defence and Emergency Situations, Moscow, Delovoy ekspress Publ., 2011, 400 p. (In Rus.).
2. Izmalkov V.A., (Development of Automated information and control system of the Single State Emergency Management System as a dynamic automated system), Tehnologii grazhdanskoy bezopasnosti, (Civil Security Technology), 2017; 2: 27–31 (In Rus.).
3. Gotovnost Vserossiyskoy sluzhbyi meditsinyi katastrof k reagirovaniyu i deystviyam pri chrezvyichaynyih situatsiyah – vazhnyiy faktor povyisheniya kachestva i dostupnosti meditsinskoy pomoschi postradavshim pri avariyah, katastrofah i stihiynyih bedstviyah, (Preparedness of the All-Russian Service for Disaster Medicine for the response and actions in emergencies is an important factor of the improvement in quality and accessibility of medical care to the persons injured in accidents, catastrophes and natural disasters), Proceedings of all-Russian conference, October 12–13, 2016, Kazan, Мoscow, VCMK ”Zaschita” Publ., 2016, 166 p. (In Rus.).
4. O sostoyanii zaschityi naseleniya i territoriy Rossiyskoy Federatsii ot chrezvyichaynyih situatsiy prirodnogo i tehnogennogo haraktera v 2016 godu, (On the status of protection of the population and territories of the Russian Federation from natural and man-caused emergency situations in 2016), National report, Federal State-Funded Institution All-Russian Scientific Research Institute for Civil Defence and Emergency Situations, Мoscow, Publ., 2017, 360 p. (In Rus.).
5. Goncharov S.F., Bobiy B.V., Bystrov M.V., (On Preparedness of Service for Disaster Medicine of Health Ministry of Russia for Response and Activity in Emergency Situation Environment), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2017; 1: 5–12 (In Rus.).
6. Belova А.B., Organizatsiya deyatelnosti Sluzhbyi meditsinyi katastrof na territorialnom urovne, (Organization of activity of the Service for Disaster Medicine at the territorial level), Proceedings of the applied research conference devoted to the 25th anniversary of the Service for Disaster Medicine of Kemerovo Region, Kemerovo Publ., 2017, pp. 18–22 (In Rus.).
7. Grebenyuk B.V., Sahno I.I., Kryukov V.I., Murin M.B., Osadchij K.N. Planirovanie medicinskogo obespecheniya naseleniya v chrezvychajnyh situaciyah, (Planning of medical provision of the population in emergency situations), Мoscow, VCMK ”Zaschita” Publ., 2016, 61 p. (In Rus.).