DISASTER MEDICINE No. 1(101)•2018
1 The Federal State Budgetary Institution «All-Russian Centre for Disaster Medicine «Zaschita» of Health Ministry of the Russian Federation, Moscow
2 Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Further Professional Education «Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education» of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation, Moscow
3 Military Medical Academy named after S.M.Kirov, S. Petersburg
The role and the place of medical evacuation within the system of liquidation of medical and sanitary consequences of crisis situations are presented.
Research Objective – the substantiation and elaboration of the suggestions on the development of the system of medical evacuation of casualties in civilian population in crisis situation environment as well as sick and wounded servicemen sent for medical care to medical facilities of Health Ministry of Russia in armed conflict environment.
Research Materials and Methods. The materials used are normative and methodical documents regulating the procedure of organization and conduct of medical evacuation in the health service sphere of the country including the All Russian Service for Disaster Medicine; official documents of the Health Ministry of the Russian Federation concerning medical evacuation; the reports of the All Russian Center for Disaster Medicine “Zaschita” and of territorial centers for disaster medicine on liquidation of medical and sanitary consequences of different crisis situations accompanied by numerous sanitary losses with need of mass medical evacuation of casualties; materials of exercises on the organization of medical care delivery and carrying out of medical evacuation; scientific works and other literary sources on the problem.
The main research methods are historical, analytical, statistical, and the method of the natural modeling and monitoring.
Research Results and their Analysis. It was found in the course of the research that the All Russian Service for Disaster Medicine in the years of its activity has acquired valuable experience in organizing and conducting of medical evacuation of victims of many crisis situations of different origin.
The data are given on medical evacuations by forces and means of the Service for the last 4 years.
It is noted that the main volume of medical evacuation was carried out and is carried out by the regional healthcare entities.
The study has shown that currently and in the near future the importance of medical evacuation in the system of medical care to the population increases. And the main reasons of the trend are indicated.
The complexes of major measures that being implemented will lead to better organization of medical evacuation and to its higher effectiveness.
1. On the fundamental principles of the public health protection in the Russian Federation, Federal Law dated November 21, 2011, No. 323-FZ (In Rus.).
2. On the approval of Regulations of the All-Russian Service for Disaster Medicine, Decree of August 26, 2013, No. 734-FZ (In Rus.).
3. On the approval of the list of federal state institutions carrying out medical evacuation, The order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation dated June 5, 2012, No. 500-FZ (In Rus.).
4. On the protection of the population and territories from natural and anthropogenic emergencies, Federal Law dated December 21, 1994, No. 68-FZ (In Rus.).
5. Baranova N.N., Bobiy B.V., Bystrov M.V., Goncharov S.F., et al., (Medical evacuation), Informacionnyj sbornik “Medicina katastrof. Sluzhba mediciny katastrof”, 2017; 2: 1–8. (In Rus.).
6. Goncharov S.F., Bystrov M.V., Bobiy B.V., Osnovy organizacii okazaniya medicinskoj pomoshchi postradavshim pri chrezvychajnyh situaciyah, (Fundamental principles of the organization of medical care for the persons injured in emergencies), Moscow, VCMK ”Zaschita” Publ., 2017, 98 p. (In Rus.).
7. Kulnev S.V., Bobrov Yu.M., Soldatov E.A., et al., (Organization of medical evacuation in the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation at the present stage), Kruglyj stol “Sovremennye sistemy medicinskoj ehvakuacii ranenyh, bol’nyh i porazhennyh”, (Book of abstracts of the official meeting on equal terms on the subject “Modern systems of medical evacuation of the wounded, sick and injured (operational experience, development prospects)”, August 24, 2017, Kubinka, Moscow Region, 2017, pp. 7–10 (In Rus.).
8. Shchegolev A.V., (Challenging issues of medical evacuation of the wounded and critically ill patients), Kruglyj stol “Sovremennye sistemy medicinskoj ehvakuacii ranenyh, bol’nyh i porazhennyh”, (Book of abstracts of the official meeting on equal terms on the subject “Modern systems of medical evacuation of the wounded, sick and injured (operational experience, development prospects)”, August 24, 2017, Kubinka, Moscow Region, 2017, pp. 14–22 (In Rus.).
9. Klinicheskie rekomendacii po okazaniyu medicinskoj pomoshchi postradavshim v chrezvychajnyh situaciyah, (Clinical guidelines for the provision of medical care to the persons injured in emergencies), Moscow, VCMK ”Zaschita” Publ., 2015, 180 p. (In Rus.).
10. Klinicheskie rekomendacii po politravme, (Clinical guidelines for polytrauma), Moscow, VCMK ”Zaschita” Publ., 2015, 407 p. (In Rus.).
11. Lobanov G.P., Sakhno I.I., Goncharov S.F., et al., Osnovy organizacii lechebno-ehvakuacionnogo obespecheniya pri likvidacii mediko-sanitarnyh posledstvij chrezvychajnyh situacij, (Fundamental principles of the organization of medical and evacuation support in the elimination of medical and sanitary consequences of emergencies: Manual for physicians), Moscow, VCMK ”Zaschita” Publ., 2001, 43 p. (In Rus.).
12. Obshchestvennoe zdorov’e i zdravoohranenie. Nacional’noe rukovodstvo, (Public health and healthcare, National guide), Edited by Starodubov V.I., Shchepin O.P., et al., Мoscow, Geotar-Media Publ., 2013, pp. 390–407 (In Rus.).
13. Osnovnye ponyatiya i opredeleniya mediciny katastrof, (Fundamental concepts and definitions of disaster medicine), Dictionary, Moscow, VCMK ”Zaschita” Publ., 1997, 246 p. (In Rus.).
14. Fisun A.Ya., Vlasov A.Yu., Sushilnikov S.I., et al., (Improvement of the system of medical and evacuation measures in the troops using mobile specialized units), Voenno-medicinskij zhurnal, (Military Medical Journal), 2013; 7: 4–8 (In Rus.).
15. Fisun A.Ya., Kalachev O.V., Schegolev A.V., et al., (Medical and technical aids for the provision of the single cycle of evacuation measures in military medical organizations of the Ministry of Defence), Voenno-medicinskij zhurnal, (Military Medical Journal), 2015; 6: 4–7 (In Rus.).
16. Bezopasnost’ Rossii. Pravovye, social’no-ehkonomicheskie i nauchno-tekhnicheskie aspekty. Medicina katastrof i reabilitaciya, (Security of Russia. Legal, socioeconomic and scientific and technical aspects. Disaster medicine and rehabilitation), Мoscow, Znanie Publ., 1999, 736 p. (In Rus.).
17. About emergency rescue services and the status of rescuers: the Federal Law of the Russian Federation, Federal Law dated August 22, 1995, No. 151-FZ (In Rus.).
18. Popov V.P., Sovershenstvovanie sistemy organizacii ehkstrennoj medicinskoj pomoshchi v sub”ekte Rossijskoj Federacii, (Improvement of the system of emergency medical care organization in a subject of the Russian Federation), Doctor’s thesis, Ekaterinburg Publ., 2014, 348 p. (In Rus.).
19. Organizaciya i taktika medicinskoj sluzhby, (Organization and tactics of medical service), Textbook, Edited by academic, Academy of Medical Sciences of the USSR, professor Ivanov N.G. and professor Lobastov O.S., S. Petrsburg Publ., 1988, 308 p. (In Rus.).