DISASTER MEDICINE No. 1(101)•2018
TECHNOLOGY OF ASSESSMENT OF LEVEL OF PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE OF SPECIALISTS OF SERVICE FOR DISASTER MEDICINE AND EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE
Educational and methodological center “Perm krai disaster medicine school” of State Public Health Institution “Perm krai territorial disaster medicine center”, Perm, Russian Federation
The issues of simulation training are considered. It is noted that modern medical simulators allow to objectify the process of assessment of the professional preparedness of specialists of the Service for disaster medicine and emergency medical care and first of all – to determine the level of professional competence of a doctor, paramedic and nurse. A conclusion is drawn that when medical simulators of different complexity are used the reliability, validity and dimension are three interrelated characteristics of the quality of assessment of professional preparedness of specialists.
Key words: detailed assessment of manual skills, emergency care specialists, simulation training, specialists of Service for disaster medicine, taxonomy, technology of assessment, the level of professional competences
1. Budko A.A., Selivanov E.F., Chizh I.M., Shabunin A.V., Istoriya voennoj mediciny Rossii, (History of military medicine in Russia), V.2, The 18th century, S. Petersburg, Voenno-meditsinskaya akademiya, 2002, p. 78 (In Rus.).
2. Avdeeva V.G., (Results of organization and development of training centers for the training of drivers and employees of the services involved in the elimination of the consequences of vehicle accidents), Informacionno-tematicheskaya konferenciya “Problemnye voprosy professional’noj podgotovki i perepodgotovki voditel’skih kadrov”, (Materials of information and thematic conference “Problem issues of professional training and retraining of drivers”), Moscow, Story Invest Proekt Publ., 2009, pp. 45–51, 90–99 (In Rus.).
3. Avdeeva V.G., Fedotkin O.V., (Establishment of Educational Service for Disaster Medicine), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 1999; 3: 48–50 (In Rus.).
4. Avdeeva V.G., Organizacionno-funkcional’naya model’ tipovoj obrazovatel’no-metodicheskoj sistemy Sluzhby mediciny katastrof regional’nogo urovnya, (Organizational and functional model of the standard educational and methodological system of the Regional Service for Disaster Medicine), Doctor’s thesis, Moscow Publ., 2006, pp. 325–329 (In Rus.).
5. Avdeeva V.G., (Experience of use of training equipment in training of the specialists working in the pre-hospital phase in the Perm region), Pervaya Vserossijskaya konferenciya po simulyacionnomu obucheniyu v medicine kriticheskih sostoyanij s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem, (Collection of abstracts “The First All-Russian Conference on Simulation Training in Medicine of Critical States with International Participation”), Moscow, November 1, 2012, Moscow, NII SP im. N.V.Sklifosovskogo Publ., 2012, pp. 3–7 (In Rus.).
6. Avdeeva V.G., Fedotkin O.V., (Competitions in professional skills among specialists in emergency medical care and the service for disaster medicine as a direction to improve preparedness of Regional Services for Disaster Medicine), Vserossijskaya nauchno-prakticheskaya konferenciya “Gotovnost’ Vserossijskoj sluzhby mediciny katastrof k reagirovaniyu i dejstviyam pri chrezvychajnyh situaciyah – vazhnejshij faktor povysheniya kachestva i dostupnosti medicinskoj pomoshchi postradavshim pri avariyah, katastrofah i stihijnyh bedstviyah” (Materials of All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference “The preparedness of the All-Russian Service for Disaster Medicine to response and actions in emergency situations is a key factor in improvement of quality and accessibility of medical care to persons injured in accidents, disasters and Acts of God.”Moscow, VCMK ”Zaschita” Publ., 2016, pp. 9–11 (In Rus.).
7. Avdeeva V.G., (Analysis of the results of the 8th professional skills competitions among specialists of the emergency medical care and Service for Disaster Medicine of the Perm Region with the all-Russian and international participation “Emergency medical care for the persons injured in emergencies and vehicle accidents”), 2016, 15 p. URL: http://smkperm.ru/nauchno-issledovatelskaya-deyatelnost/?ELEMENT_ID=714 (In Rus.).
8. Kosagovskaya I.I., Volchkova E.V., Pak S.G., Sovremennye problemy simulyacionnogo obucheniya v medicine, (Contemporary issues of simulation training in medicine), Moscow, Medicina i zdorov’e Publ., 2014, pp. 49–59 (In Rus.).
9. Avdeeva V.G., Analiz osnashcheniya zanyatij po medicinskoj podgotovke speckontingenov i naseleniya, (Analysis of equipping of the classes for medical training of special contingents and population Perm), Metelitsa Publ., 2006, pp. 165–178 (In Rus.).
10. Testovye zadaniya “Ehkstrennaya medicinskaya pomoshch’ pri ostryh zabolevaniyah i neotlozhnyh sostoyaniyah, v chrezvychajnyh situaciyah i dorozhno-transportnyh proisshestviyah”, (Test assignments “Emergency medical care in acute diseases and medical emergencies, in emergency situations and vehicle accidents”, Testing materials of the competence levels of specialists on the subject of emergency medical care and actual issues of disaster medicine”), Methodological comments, Endorsed by Avdeeva V.G., Petiy T.G., Perm, Izd.Gruppa PK TCMK Publ., 2016, Part I – 108 p., Part II – 108 p. (In Rus.).
11. Avdeeva V.G., Petiy T.G., Startsev E.V., (The result of implementation of the basic resuscitation system by the ambulance paramedics in the Perm Region), 2016, 21 p. URL: http://smkperm.ru/nauchno-issledovatelskaya-deyatelnost/ (In Rus.).
12. Polozhenie o sorevnovaniyah professional’nogo masterstva specialistov skoroj medicinskoj pomoshchi i sluzhby mediciny katastrof «Ehkstrennaya pomoshch’ postradavshim v chrezvychajnyh situaciyah i dorozhno-transportnyh proisshestviyah», (Regulations on competitions in professional skills among specialists in emergency medical care and the service for disaster medicine “Emergency care to the persons injured in emergency situations and vehicle accidents”), Recommended practices, Endorsed by Avdeeva V.G., Perm, Izd.Gruppa PK TCMK Publ., 2016, 48 p. (In Rus.).
13. Filosofiya, Enciklopedicheskij slovar’, (Philosophy, Encyclopedic Dictionary (PED), Edited by Ivin A.A., Moscow, Gardariki Publ., 2004. URL: https://dic.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enc_philosophy (In Rus.).
14. Moroz V.V., Baboinskaya I.G., Vasilyev V.Yu., Kuzavlyov A.N., Perepelitsa S.A., Smelaya Т.V., Spiridonova E.A., Tishkov E.A., Serdechno-legochnaya reanimaciya, (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation), Moscow Publ., 2017, 60 p. (In Rus.).
15. Bloom B.S., Engelhart M.D., Furst E.J., Hill W., Krathwohl D. Taxonomy of educational objec tives. Volume I: The cognitive domain. New York: McKay, 1956. URL: http://www.sciepub.com/reference.