ORGANIZATION AND TACTICS OF DISASTER MEDICINE SERVICE
1. Goncharov S.F., Grebenyuk B.V., Radchenko I.V., Murin M.B., Chubayko V.G., Shabanov V.Th. Activity of All-Russian Service for Disaster Medicine in Liquidation of Consequences of Flood Situation in Far Eastern Federal District
The integrated materials on the activity of All-Russian Service for Disaster Medicine in liquidation of consequences of flood situation in the Far Eastern Federal District in 2013 are presented. The main aim of the Service’s activity in the environment is defined as the prevention of infectious disease emergence in affected areas and organization of medical and sanitary support of the population evacuated from the areas. The tasks and the measures complex elaborated for their solution are discussed. A big volume of data on medical aid delivery to casualties, on population vaccination and other aspects of activity is presented.
Key words: All-Russian Service for Disaster Medicine, Far Eastern Federal District, flood situation, medical aid to casualties, medical and sanitary support, population vaccination, Service for disaster medicine of Health Ministry of Russia
2. Pogodin Yu.I., Lezin A.L., Medvedev V.R., Kaganov V.M. Methodological Approaches to Military Conflicts Human Losses Assessment
The methodological approaches to military conflicts human losses assessment are presented. Mathematical models of expected civil losses estimation are given.
Key words: expected losses estimation, mathematical models, methodological approaches, modern-time military conflicts, population
3. Buchinsky V.S., Il’ina G.P., Kozlov E.V. Territorial Center for Disaster Medicine of Irkutsk Oblast: Main Directions of Activity and Development Prospects
The experience of activity of Territorial center for disaster medicine of Irkutsk Oblast is presented.
The main directions of the activity are discussed: liquidation of medical and sanitary consequences of emergency situations, delivery of specialized emergency medical care and medical evacuation realization, preparation of the health service and population of the Oblast for activity in emergency situations, delivery of fee-based services.
Key words: directions of the activity, emergency consultative medical care, emergency situations, Irkutsk Oblast, liquidation of medical and sanitary consequences, medical evacuation, territorial center for disaster medicine
4. Avdeeva V.G., Fedotkin O.V. Experience in Staging Competitions in Professional Skills of Emergency Medicine and Disaster Medicine Services Specialists of Perm Territory
The experience in staging of competitions and contests in professional skills of specialists of emergency medical service of Perm Territory is discussed. The technologies of staging the events are presented.
Key words: competition and contest documentation, competitions and contests in professional skills, emergency medical service, Perm Territory, service for disaster medicine, simulation equipment, technology of competition and contest staging
5. Besedina L.A., Vovk Yu.I., Gette A.I., Dashevsky S.P., Dubrovina K.A., Zhogova L.A., Ivanov V.I., Klimova T.P., Krat A.V., Nikol’skaya L.I., Khaishbashyan L.A. The Main Aspects of Consultative-Evacuation Activity of Rostov Oblast Territorial Center for Disaster Medicine
The main aspects of consultative-evacuation activity of Rostov Oblast territorial center for disaster medicine are discussed.
Key words: consultative-evacuation activity, Rostov Oblast center for disaster medicine, unit of emergency consultative medical care and medical evacuation
6. Digurov B.S. Organization of Activity of Territorial Center for Disaster Medicine of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania
The organization of activity of the territorial center for disaster medicine of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania is presented. The main directions of the activity from the foundation of the center till nowadays are discussed.
Key words: main directions of activity, organization of activity, Republic of North Ossetia-Alania, territorial center for disaster medicine
7. Lobanov A.I. Road-Map of Development and Perfection of System of Medicobiologic Protection of Population in Emergency Situations
The present state and possible ways of development and perfection of medicobiologic protection of population in emergency situations of natural, technogenic and military character are discussed in a system approach manner.
Key words: emergency situations, road-map, system of medicobiological protection of population
8. Nosov A.V. Organization of Activity of Territorial Center for Disaster Medicine of Vologda Oblast and its Cooperation with Emergency Consultative Medical Care and Evacuation Unit
The organization of activity of territorial center for disaster medicine of Vologda Oblast and its cooperation with emergency consultative medical care and evacuation unit are discussed. A special attention is paid to issues of subordination of the unit and of sanitary aviation evacuation financing.
Key words: emergency consultative medical care and evacuation unit, emergency situations, financing, sanitary aviation evacuation, territorial center for disaster medicine, Vologda Oblast
CLINICAL ASPECTS OF DISASTER MEDICINE
9. Kotenko P.K., Kireev S.G, Golovinova V.Yu., Andreev A.A. Health Status of Main Professional Contingents of Emergency Ministry of Russia and Priorities of Medical and Preventive Help
The health status of the main professional contingents of Emergency Ministry of Russia – fire-fighters and rescuers – is analyzed.
Key words: classes of diseases, disability, Emergency Ministry of Russia, fire-fighters, mortality, rescuers, sickness rate, working days losses
10. Kichin V.V., Sungurov V.A., Fyodorov S.A., Prokin E.G., Strelkov V.N., Krivonos V.V., Ovchinnikov A.V. Comparative Assessment of Use of Tracheostomy in Victims with Severe Concomitant Injury and in Patients with Acute Respiratory Failure
A comparative assessment of use of tracheostomy in victims with severe concomitant injury and in patients with acute respiratory failure is given. A conclusion is drawn on the expediency of early tracheostomy (within 7 days) when prolonged artificial pulmonary ventilation is in prognosis.
Key words: anapnotherapy, patients with acute respiratory failure, tracheostomy, victims with severe concomitant injury
FEDERAL STATE BUDJET INSTITUTION “ALL RUSSIAN CENTER FOR DISASTER MEDICINE “ZASCHITA” OF HEALTH MINISTRY OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
11. Avetisov G.M., Prostakishin G.P. Comparison of the risks of exposure to toxic substances and ionizing radiation
The differences in effects on organism of toxic and radiotoxic substances as well as in the approaches to their norms setting are discussed. The main difference lies in the fact that the central principle of hygienic norms setting for chemical substances is the liminality principle, that is defining the minimum amount of substance intaken in various ways when no signs of its harmful effect are present. Radiotoxicologists define norms for radiation exposure according to nonthreshold effects. It is pointed out that the risk from the maximum dose of radiation exposure is within the acceptable risks recommended by WHO, while the risks of maximum concentration of nonradioactive substances surpass them.
Key words: liminality principle, nonthreshold principle, norms setting, radiotoxicity, toxicity
12. Neroev V.V., Bykov V.P., Kataev M.G., Kvasha O.I., Al-Daravish J.A. Indications for Bullet Removal from Eye Socket (Clinical Cases)
Different approaches are presented to treatment of pneumatic weapon bullet wounds of eye socket with a bullet lodged in its apex. A conclusion is drawn that bullet wounds of orbit with foreign body intrusion in its apex area demand differentiated approach to the choice of management tactics.
Key words: bullet wound, eye orbit apex, optic nerve, treatment tactics
EDUCATION AND TRAINING OF PERSONNEL
13. Astanina S.Yu., Dovgalev A.S., Avdyukhina T.I. Job Description and Professional Standards as Components of Specialist Preparation in Medical and Preventative Line of All-Russian Service for Disaster Medicine
The system of specialist training in medical and preventative line based on of job description and professional standards requirements is analyzed. Conclusions are drawn on the need to include into job descriptions and professional standards of requirements of knowledge, skills and experience on medical and sanitary care in emergency situations. It is specified that the scope of job description and professional standards apart from general requirements should include the specifics of specialist training with consideration of natural and climatic as well as social and economic features of different regions.
Key words: All-Russian Service for Disaster Medicine, emergency situations, job description, medical and preventative line, professional standards, specialist training system
14. Chizh I.M., Avkhimenko M.M., Shapovalova V.A., Lemeshchenko E.Yu. New Education Technologies in Training of Foreign Students at Specialized Department of Life Safety and Disaster Medicine
The experience of use of new education technologies in training of foreign students at the specialized department of life safety and disaster medicine of I.M.Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University is analyzed.
Key words: department of life safety and disaster medicine, foreign students, I.M.Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, new education technologies
15. Fisun A.Ya., Kuvshinov K.Eh., Yakovlev S.V. Experience of Organization of Medical Support of Mass Events and of Cooperation of Manpower and Resources of Disaster Medicine Services of Defense and Health Ministries of Russia
The experience of organization of medical support of mass events and of cooperation of manpower and resources of disaster medicine services of Defense and Health Ministries of Russia at “tank biathlon” competitions of August 12-17 2013 is presented. The support organization both prior and during the competitions is analyzed in detail.
Key words: cooperation of manpower and resources, disaster medicine service of Defense Ministry, disaster medicine service of Health Ministry, mass events, medical and sanitary support, tank competitions