ORGANIZATION AND TACTICS OF DISASTER MEDICINE SERVICE
1. Goncharov S.F., Bobiy B.V. Head Organization of All-Russian Service for Disaster Medicine – All-Russian Centre for Disaster Medicine”Zaschita” is 20
The history of creation, formation and development of All-Russian Centre for Disaster Medicine ”Zaschita” is presented. The structure and the main activity directions of the Centre are discussed. The main results of the 20 years of the Centre “Zaschita” activity are analyzed. The tasks of the Centre’s personnel for the near and longer term are defined.
Key words: All-Russian Centre for Disaster Medicine ”Zaschita”, All-Russian Service for Disaster Medicine, casualties, emergency situations, main activity directions, main results of the 20 years of activity, structure
2. Fisun A.Ya., Kuvshinov K.Eh., Kornyushko I.G., Yakovlev S.V. Formation and Development of Service for Disaster Medicine of Defense Ministry of Russian Federation
The main stages of formation and development of the Service for Disaster Medicine of the Defense Ministry of the Russian Federation from the 70-s of XIX c. to present are analyzed. The today’s status of the Service, its main tasks, its structure, manpower and resources are presented. The Service’s activity in liquidation of medical and sanitary consequences of the catastrophic floods in the Far East in past August is discussed.
Key words: emergency situations, local armed conflicts, Service for Disaster Medicine of Defense Ministry of the RF, wars
3. Kim A.M., Iskakov E.S., Kim V.S., Yarovenko T.V. Medical-Psychological and Organizational Aspects of Liquidation of Consequences of Road Traffic Accidents in Republic of Kazakhstan
Medical-psychological and organizational aspects of liquidation of consequences of road traffic accidents in the Republic of Kazakhstan are presented. The role of roadside medical salvation posts set up along accident-prone stretches of republican status highways is discussed. Some suggestions on the perfection of the posts functioning are made.
Key words: casualties, Center for disaster medicine, emergency situations, Republic of Kazakhstan, road traffic accidents, roadside medical salvation posts
4. Voynovsky E.A., Nikolaev D.V., Voynovsky A.E. Organization of Medical Aid Delivery to Servicemen of Internal Troops and Interior Ministry Personnel during Large Scale Counterterrorist Operation in Northern Caucasus
The experience of activity of medical service of internal troops of Interior Ministry of Russia in the course of the large scale counterterrorist operation in the Northern Caucasus is presented. It is noted that the staffing measures taken made possible the creation of an autonomous agency-level treatment and evacuation system with capability of support of any battle mission.
Key words: counterterrorist operation in the Northern Caucasus, General clinical hospital of Ministry of Internal Affairs, Interior Ministry personnel, Main Military Clinical Hospital of Interior Ministry Troops of Russia, medical service of internal troops of Interior Ministry of Russia, separate medical battalion, servicemen of internal troops, special task medical detachment, treatment and evacuation system, wounded
5. Akhmadov T.Z. On Issue of Medical and Sanitary Support of Population in Environment of Counterterrorism Operations in Chechen Republic
A general characteristic of the state of health of the Chechen Republic population in the areas of counter terrorism operations of 1994–1996 and 1999–2001 is given. The complexity of sanitary-epidemiological situation in the Republic is noted. An analysis of organizational decisions made on the federal and regional levels and of the activity on liquidation of medical and sanitary consequences of the battle actions is given. The attention is drawn to the delays in the decision making and organization measures on the federal level as well as to the lack of cooperation with territorial health institutions.
Key words: Chechen Republic, counterterrorism operations, field multipurpose hospital, medical and sanitary support of population, Service for disaster medicine, territorial health institutions
CLINICAL ASPECTS OF DISASTER MEDICINE
6. Bystrov M.V., Savvin Yu.N., Akin’shin A.V. Problems of Elaboration of Clinical Recommendations in Disaster Medicine Sphere
Problems of elaboration of clinical recommendations in the disaster medicine sphere are discussed. The specifics to be taken into account in the process are highlighted. A list of the syndromes used for the recommendations preparation and the recommendations structure are presented.
Key words: casualties, clinical recommendations, disaster medicine, emergency situations, levels of evidence, recommendations classes, syndromes
7. Dadaev A.Ya., Kerimov A.Z., Yusupova M.M., Khasikhanov S.S. Epidemiology of Gun Wounds in Chechen Republic Population in Environment of Counterterrorism Operations
The structure of contingent of population with gunshot wounds treated in city hospital 9 of Grozny in 2000–2003 is analyzed. The contingent is regimented by sex, age, presenting time, type and character of traumas and so on.
The major shortcomings in organization of medical aid delivery to population in the environment of battle actions are defined.
Key words: Chechen Republic, counterterrorism operations, gunshot wounds, medical aid, population
8. Goncharov S.F., Kokhanov V.P. Challenging Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Posttraumatic Stress Disorders Problem and Ways of its Solution with Consideration of Disaster Medicine Experience
Challenging theoretical and practical aspects of posttraumatic stress disorders problem and ways of its solution with consideration of disaster medicine experience are presented. The issues of methodology and organizational problems of psychiatry of disasters are discussed.
Key words: casualties, disaster medicine, emergency situations, posttraumatic stress disorders, psychiatry of disasters, stress
9. Bezchasny K.V. Coping Behavior of Police Personnel as of High-Risk Group of Social Psychological Deadaptation Process
The results of a study of characteristics of coping behavior of police personnel as of a high-risk group of social-psychological deadaptation process are presented.
It is noted that the results of the study make it possible to pinpoint the main targets for psycho prophylaxis of pre-neurotic disorders as well as the directions of correction of negative consequences of occupational stress in police personnel.
Key words: coping behavior, police personnel, social-psychological deadaptation
ACTUAL PROBLEMS OF EMERGENCY CONSULTATIVE MEDICAL CARE PROVISION AND OF MEDICAL EVACUATION
10. Khovalyg D.A. Problems and Ways of Perfection of Emergency Consultative Medical Aid and of Medical Evacuation in Republic of Tuva
The experience of Tuva territorial center for disaster medicine in organization and delivery of emergency consultative medical aid and in carrying out of medical evacuation is presented. Some suggestions are made on the perfection of the activity.
Key words: aircraft, emergency consultative medical aid, medical evacuation, Republic of Tuva, sanitary aviation evacuation, sanitary aviation, territorial centre for disaster medicine
EDUCATION AND TRAINING OF PERSONNEL
11. Astanina S.Yu., Dovgalyov A.S., Avdyukhina T.I. Biology Component in System of Fundamental Disciplines in Programs of Training of Cadres in Medical Prophylactics Line
The role of biology component in the system of fundamental disciplines in programs of training of medical specialists in prophylactic line is discussed.
Key words: biology component, continuous medical education, fundamental disciplines, medical prophylactics line, medical specialists training programs
INTERAGENCY COUNCIL OF RAMS AND ARCDM ON ISSUES OF DISASTER MEDICINE
12. Bobiy B.V. Interagency council of RAMS and ARCDM on issues of disaster medicine
13. Goncharov S.F., Sakhno I.I., Ryabinkin V.V. Perfection of Training System of Medical Cadres and Specialists of All-Russian Service for Disaster Medicine
The issues are discussed of the perfection of the system of training of medical cadres and specialists of All-Russian Service for Disaster Medicine in life safety in emergency situations and in disaster medicine. An analysis is made of normative legal base of continuous medical education of health service specialists in the Russian Federation. An organizational functional model of a system of continuous education in disaster medicine is presented. Some suggestions are made on the perfection of higher, postgraduate and further vocational education in disaster medicine.
Key words: continuous medical education, disaster medicine, educational subject “Life Safety, Disaster Medicine”, field cycles, life safety in emergency situations, medical cadres, normative legal base, personified education, specialists of All-Russian Service for Disaster Medicine
14. Koryakovsky L.N., Khareva N.V., Artem’eva V.F. Elaboration and Implementation of Formulary of Medical and Sanitary Support of Municipality Territory in Emergency Situations in Archangelsk Territorial Centre for Disaster Medicine
The Formulary of Medical and Sanitary Support of Municipality Territory in Emergency Situations elaborated in Archangelsk Territorial Centre for Disaster Medicine is presented. It is noted that the use of the formulary helps to speed up making of managerial decisions in emergency situations and eventually to cut sanitary losses.
Key words: Archangelsk Territorial Centre for Disaster Medicine, Formulary of Medical and Sanitary Support of Municipality Territory in Emergency Situations, sanitary losses