ORGANIZATION AND TACTICS OF DISASTER MEDICINE SERVICE
1. Goncharov S.F., Borisenko L.V. Federal Target Road Safety Program for 2006–2012: Main Results of its Implementation
The preliminary results are presented of implementation of medical aspects of the Federal Target Road Safety Program for 2006-2012. The principal directions of the Program implementation are discussed: setting up of training centers in technique of first aid provision to road traffic accident victims; training of medical staff in managing road traffic accident traumatism; helicopter use for first aid delivery and so forth.
It is stated that the Program implementation leads to positive dynamics in main target indices – 19% mortality decrease and 17.5% lower road accident severity.
Key words: casualties, fatal casualties, Federal Target Road Safety Program for 2006–2012, first aid, helicopters, road traffic accidents, road traffic traumatism
2. Budantseva L.B., Kostomarova L.G., Fedotov S.A., Stazhadze L.L. Factors Complicating Indexing of Accounting Parameters while Making Victims Lists in Process of Liquidation of Medical and Sanitary Consequences of Emergency Situations
The factors complicating indexing of accounting parameters while making victims lists in the process of liquidation of medical and sanitary consequences of emergency situations are discussed.
A suggestion is made to appraise by points every parameter registered in primary list of victims and find the total score.
Key words: appraisal by points, emergency situations, final victims list, general victims list, indexing of accounting parameters, medical and sanitary consequences, primary victims list
CLINICAL ASPECTS OF DISASTER MEDICINE
3. Voynovsky E.A., Koltovich A.P., Kovalyov A.S., Voynovsky A.E. Experience of Medical Aid Delivery to Servicemen of Internal Troops with Combined Heat and Mechanical Injuries
The characteristics are discussed of combined heat and mechanical injuries of internal troops servicemen suffered in combat operations in the Northern Caucasus in 1999–2011. It is noted that the share of such injuries in total sanitary losses is 3,8%. A classification of such injuries is suggested according to severity of gunshot wounds, of burn injury and of blood loss. A conclusion is drawn that the extrafocal osteosynthesis is the main method of surgical management of bone fractures.
Key words: blood loss, burn injuries, combat operations, combined heat and mechanical injuries, extrafocal osteosynthesis, gunshot wounds, internal forces servicemen, medical evacuation stages, Northern Caucasus
4. Chumakov A.V., Sukhoroslova I.E., Adaeva E.N., Novikov M.V., Svistov A.S., Reimov D.V. Consistent Pattern and Dynamics of Osteoarticular Changes as Long-Term Aftereffect of Deep Water Saturation Diving
A research is carried out of consistent pattern and dynamics of osteoarticular changes as long-term aftereffect of deep water saturation diving. The data obtained with the use of laboratory and radio diagnosis are analyzed. They point to a connection of the process with age, neurotrophic, humoral, and genetic factors.
Key words: deep water saturation diving, long-term aftereffect stage, osteoarticular changes
5. Manuylov V.M., Rybachenko V.V. Interrelation between ADT-M Anatoxinum Vaccination of Persons in Hazardous Occupations and Emergence of Community-Acquired Pneumonia in Post Vaccination Period
The interrelation is analyzed between ADT-M anatoxinum vaccination of persons in hazardous occupations and emergence of community-acquired pneumonia in post vaccination period. It is noted that the vaccination carried out without a serologic substantiation leads to lower training efficiency. A conclusion is drawn that the ADT-M anatoxinum revaccination of people in hazardous occupations is characterized by complicated course of post vaccination period manifested in community-acquired pneumonia.
Key words: ADT-M anatoxinum, community-acquired pneumonia, Northern Fleet, persons in hazardous occupations, servicemen, vaccination
6. Yudin V.E., Shchegol’kov A.M., Yaroshenko V.P., Matvienko V.V., Simberdeev R.Sh. Psychomedical rehabilitation of specialists in hazardous occupations with due consideration for pathogenic mechanisms of professional performance impairment
Pathogenic mechanisms of professional performance and functional reliability impairment in specialists in hazardous occupations resulting from their professional activities are discussed. A system of their psychomedical rehabilitation is presented.
Key words: adaptation, functional reliability, pathogenic mechanisms, professional performance, psychomedical rehabilitation, specialists in hazardous occupations, stress
ACTUAL PROBLEMS OF EMERGENCY CONSULTATIVE MEDICAL CARE PROVISION AND OF MEDICAL EVACUATION
7. Garmash O.A., Popov A.V., Baranova N.N., Nemaev S.A., Divilina Yu.V. Some Issues of Organization of Sanitary-Aviation Evacuation of Victims in Emergency Situations
Some issues of organization of sanitary-aviation evacuation of victims in emergency situations are analyzed. The types of sanitary-aviation evacuation and problems of in-flight operation of medical equipment are discussed. Patients’ body response to climb is described. Special airborne emergency medical kits and a draft of a standard of sanitary helicopter facilities elaborated by ARCDM “Zaschita” specialists are presented.
Key words: emergency situations, helicopters, medical equipment, patients, planes, reactions and conditions of evacuees, sanitary-evacuation aviation, special medical kits
8. Buchinsky V.S., Il’ina G.P., Berezina E.E., Dudorova M.V. Organization and Management of Sanitary-Aviation Evacuations in Irkutsk Oblast in 2009–2012
The results of activity of Territorial Center for Disaster Medicine of Irkutsk Oblast in organization and management of sanitary-aviation evacuations in 2009-2012 are presented. A conclusion is drawn that the major factor constraining the volume of sanitary aviation evacuation operations is the Center’s budget commitments limits.
Key words: casualties, Irkutsk Oblast, medical evacuation, sanitary aviation evacuation, sanitary aviation, sick, territorial center for disaster medicine
EDUCATION AND TRAINING OF PERSONNEL
9. Goncharov S.F., Sakhno I.I., Matveichuk V.S. Results of Education Activity of All-Russian Center for Disaster Medicine «Zaschita» in 2012 and Tasks for 2013
An analysis is presented of education activity of All-Russian Center for Disaster Medicine “Zaschita” in advanced training of senior personnel and specialists of health service and disaster medicine service in the system of further vocational education in 2012. The tasks are defined on perfection of education activity in 2013 with due account of the provisions of the latest directive documents and the present day requirements concerning preparation level of disaster medicine specialists.
Key words: advanced training cycles, All-Russian Center for Disaster Medicine “Zaschita”, All-Russian Service for Disaster Medicine, education activity, further vocational education, medical specialists, training-methodic support
SANITARY-ANTIEPIDEMIC (PREVENTION) MEASURES IN EMERGENCIES
10. Rusakova E.V., Semenenko T.A., Shaposhnikov A.A., Tedeeva L.U., Shcherbakov A.G. Scientific Aspects of Liquidation of Measles within General Problem of Biosecurity
An epidemiological characteristic of measles is given. It is noted that a genotypic analysis of measles virus allows identifying of its different variants that provides a definite epidemiologic marker for judging about territorial spread of strains to monitor their circulation. It is shown that D4 and D6 genotypes circulated simultaneously in the territory of Russia in the first half of 2003, while only D6 type in 2003–2005. Lately the appearance of D8, D9, H1, B3 and of other types was registered because of infection carrying from abroad. It is stressed that the only reliable means of global measles liquidation is mass preventive vaccination within the framework of Expanded Program of Immunization.
Key words: biological security, Expanded Program of Immunization, measles, preventive vaccination
11. Shaposhnikov A.A., Tedeeva L.U., Rusakova E.V., Suranova T.G. Modern Tactics of Countermeasures to Bioterror Act Threats
The necessity is noted of elaboration of uniform methodological approaches to the assessment of preparedness of medical facilities as well as of hygiene and epidemiology centers for countering threats of bioterror acts.
The importance is stressed of assessment at modern level of possible use of dangerous biological agents in terror acts. A unified system of organizational and epidemiological countermeasures to bioterror threats at regional and municipal levels is elaborated. The system is based on operational, complete and reliable information, onspecific and specific indications that allow to timely ascertain the fact of pathogenic biological agent use, to determine the type of bioagent in different modes of its use.
Key words: biological agents, hygiene and epidemiology centers, medical facilities, pathogenic biological agents, pathogenicity, threats of bioterror acts, virulence
12. Dovgalev A.S., Avdyukhina T.I., Pogodin Yu.I., Astanina S.Yu., Imamkuliev K.D. Parasitic Diseases as Reason and Consequence of Emergency Situations
The specific features of epidemiology of parasitic diseases as reasons and consequences of emergency situations are presented. The role of causative agents of parasitic diseases in disease explosions by water, alimentary and vector-borne transmissions and measures for their prevention, localization and liquidation are discussed.
Key words: causative agents, channels of infection, emergency situations, parasitic diseases, preventive measures, transmission factors, transmissions
13. Kostomarova I.G., Fedotov S.A., Krugovykh E.A., Buk T.N., Meleshkov Yu.S., Potapov V.I. Medical and sanitary support of all-city mass events in Moscow
The issues of medical support of all-city mass events in Moscow in 2007-2011 are discussed. A differentiated system of medical support of mass events planning depending on the type and scale of events is suggested.
Key words: all-city mass events, medical support, megacity, Moscow, planning
14. Burlutskaya A.V., Sechenev S.I. Notification System of Health Service in Emergency Situations (by an Example of Krasnodar Territory)
The results of work on setting up of emergency notification system in health service structures of Krasnodar Territory are presented.
Key words: emergency situations, health service, Krasnodar Territory, notification system, SMS messaging
OUR ACTIVITY EXPERIENCE
15. Red’ko E.N., Burlutskaya A.V., Chernousov S.V. Experience of liquidation of medical and sanitary consequences in emergency situation in Krasnodar territory in July 2012
The course of liquidation of medical and sanitary consequences of emergency situations – floods in 3 districts of Krasnodar Territory on the night 6/7 July, 2012 is discussed. The conclusion is drawn on the factors of success in liquidation of consequences of emergency situations.
Key words: emergency situations, floods, Gelendzhik, Krasnodar Territory, Krymsk, liquidation of medical and sanitary consequences, Novorossiisk