ORGANIZATION AND TACTICS OF DISASTER MEDICINE SERVICE
1. Goncharov S.F., Avetisov G.M., Strukov V.D. Improving Activity of Service for Disaster Medicine of Ministry of Health and Social Development of Russia in Medical Support of Population in Radiation Accidents. Problems and Ways of their Solution
The problems are discussed whose solution will enable the Service for Disaster Medicine of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of Russia to manage medical support of population in radiation accidents. The conclusions are drawn that the priority measures for that end in case of major accidents at nuclear power plants (NPP) are: informing the Ministry of the event; extension of zone for protection measures planning up to 1000 km from NPP and correction of list of measures planned within the zones, incorporation of arrangements related to the tasks of the Service into federal target programs.
Key words: medical support of population, nuclear power plants, protection measures, radiation accidents, Service for Disaster Medicine of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of Russia
2. Lartsev M.A. Activity of All-Russian Center for Disaster Medicine «Zaschita» in Psychophysiological Handling of Crisis Situations
The analysis is done of the experience of specialists of All-Russian Center for Disaster Medicine «Zaschita» in elaboration and introduction into practice of disaster medicine service of theoretical and organizational-methodological essentials of psychophysiological support in crisis situations and the ways of its perfection are shown.
Key words: All-Russian Center for Disaster Medicine «Zaschita», casualties, crisis situations, people in hazardous occupations, psychophysiological support
3. Malinovsky S.V., Tsitko A.A., Gordeev V.A. Role of Psychological Support in Liquidation of Medical and Sanitary Consequences of Coal Mine Accidents
The major principles of organization of provision of efficient psychological-psychiatric care in emergency situations are outlined. The tasks of specialized antistress care are discussed and the measures for optimization of psychological-psychiatric care for victims of coal mine accidents are suggested.
Key words: coal mine accidents, emergency situations, medical and sanitary consequences, psychological support
4. Belevitin A.B., Fesyun A.D., Bozhchenko A.A., Sukhonos Yu.A., Fedoseev V.M. Modern Views on Medical Rehabilitation of People in Hazardous Occupations
The major issues are discussed of methodology formation and development of modern step-wise medical rehabilitation of people in hazardous occupations. The measures are analyzed for professional and psychological adaptation of convalescent patients to conditions of everyday activity (military service, rescue work and so on). The main stages of rehabilitation are noted. The prospective lines of research and development in sphere of rehabilitation of people in hazardous occupations are defined.
Key words: medical rehabilitation, people in hazardous occupations, rescuers, servicemen
5. Pogodin A.Yu. The Specifics of Organization of Medical Support of Combined Forces in Internal Armed Conflict in Northern Caucasus
The specifics of organization of medical support of combined forces in internal armed conflict in Northern Caucasus are presented. It is noted that the system of medical and evacuation support of the troops had some principal peculiarities determined by character of warfare.
Key words: combined forces, extent of medical aid, internal armed conflict, Northern Caucasus, organization of medical and evacuation support
6. Ibragimova G.Ya., Nasyrov R.V., Nesterova D.F. Methodology for Standardization of Reserve-Building for Liquidation of Medical and Sanitary Consequences of Emergency Situations
The main requirements to medical reserve building for formations and institutions taking part in liquidation of medical and sanitary consequences of emergency situations are discussed.
In light of the requirements a methodological approach is outlined to standardization of building up of such reserves and the stages of the process are shown.
Key words: emergency situations, medical and sanitary consequences, medical products, minimum supply level, pharmaceutical preparations, reserves, standardization methodology
CLINICAL ASPECTS OF DISASTER MEDICINE
7. Ehrgashev O.N., Goncharov A.V., Bogarev A.S., Vinogradov Yu.M. Diagnostics and Treatment of Liver Damage in Casualties with Severe Concomitant Injury
The issues of liver damage treatment in case of abdominal traumas are discussed. The extent of surgical intervention depending on degree of liver damage is substantiated. The conclusions on the need of use of staged surgical treatment tactics are drawn. A classification is suggested of firearm and nonfirearm wounds of liver depending on their severity as well as open and closed liver injuries.
Key words: casualties with severe concomitant injuries, classification, extent of surgical intervention, liver injuries
8. Stepanov A.V., Lugovkina K.V., Kirichenko V.O. Ultrasound Biomicroscopy and Optical Coherent Tomography of Anterior Eye in Cornea Traumatic Injuries Diagnostics
The information is presented on diagnostics capability of ultrasound biomicroscopy and optical coherent tomography of anterior eye in cornea traumatic injuries. It is stressed that their use alongside the standard methods ensures comprehensive inspection of injured eye, which, to a great extent, determines the further treatment tactics and allows to appraise the treatment results at postoperative period.
Key words: cornea traumatic injuries, diagnostics, optical coherent tomography of anterior eye, ultrasound biomicroscopy
9. Gundorova R.A., Bykov V.P., Kataev M.G., Chekalova M.V. Results of Treatment of Pneumatic Weapons Eye Injuries
The main algorythms of surgeon’s actions in handling the consequences of bullet wounds of organ of sight are defined on the basis of analysis of results of treatment of 126 patients injured with pneumatic weapons. At the same time some indications are specified for definite types of drug therapy at preoperative and postoperative periods.
Key words: bullet eye wounds, drug therapy, pneumatic weapons, surgical management
MEDICAL ASPECTS OF ROAD TRAFFIC SAFETY
10. Ter-Ovakimiyan A.V., Mosolova Eh.G., Babaskin D.B., Larionov Yu.K., Mashkov S.O. Rehabilitation of Road Traffic Accident Casualties: Experience of Use of Postisometric Muscle Relaxation Method in Patients with Spine Damages
The analysis is done of experience of use of postisometric muscle relaxation method in rehabilitation of road traffic accident casualties. The efficiency is proved of use of complex restorative program with inclusion of detensor-therapy method as drug-free means of prophylactics and rehabilitation of patients with degenerative-dystrophic spyne damages resulting from road traffic accidents.
Key words: casualties, detensor-therapy, postisometric muscle relaxation method, rehabilitation, road traffic accidents
SANITARY-ANTIEPIDEMIC (PREVENTION) MEASURES IN EMERGENCIES
11. Volodin A.S., Lezin A.L., Zueva T.V. Medico-Technical Aspects of Ensuring Sanitary-Epidemiological Safety of Troops and Population in Emergency Situations
The problems of design and production of technical means of sanitary-epidemiological nature, of means of information and technical support of sanitary and antiepidemic and prophylactic measures in peace-time emergency situations and in time of war are analyzed.
The prospects are discussed of development and improvement of disinfectors and of systems of information support of decision-making in the sphere of troops and population medical sanitary support.
Key words: emergency situations, medico-technical aspects, population, sanitary-epidemiological safety, troops
12. Boyarintsev V.V., Nazarov V.B., Samoilov A.S., Yudin A.B., Kovalenko R.A., Savvateeva O,Yu. Non-Clinical Assessment of Efficiency of Burn Dressings Based on 2-Alliloxytthanol (Experimental Study)
A non-clinical assessment of efficiency of burn dressings based on 2-Alliloxytthanol is presented. A mechanism of action of preparations of this class is considered. The conclusion is drawn that the application of the preparations in handling burns is promising especially as a first aid measure.
Key words: 2-Alliloxytthanol, burn casualties, burn dressings, non-clinical assessment
IN ORDER OF DISCUSSION
13. Fisun A.Ya., Savvin Yu.N., Zubarev A.F., Liferov R.A., Brizhan M.V., Patsenko M.B. Hazardous Occupations: Definition, Modern Approaches to Hazard Rating of Occupations
The definition of the term “hazardous occupations” is considered and the approaches to the assessment of degree of hazard of different occupations are analyzed as well as factors affecting the occupational health. It is shown that chronic adaptation overload syndrome is the basic factor in disease formation in people in hazardous occupations.
Key words: chronic adaptation overload syndrome, degree of hazard, hazardous occupations, hazard prognosis, occupational health, risk of death
14. Konovalov S.V., Kryukov A.E., Tretiakov N.V., Trifonov S.V., Gavrilova N.A., Rezaev K.A. Monitoring of Health Status of Emergency Situations Victims with Modern Technologies
A new technology is suggested of use of Nakatani method for monitoring of health status of emergency situations victims. The possibilities are shown of prompt integral evaluation of functional status of organism of emergency situations victims and of its further monitoring with hardware-software complex described.
Key words: emergency situations, modern technologies, monitoring, Nakatani method, victims
15. Karniz A.F., Konyshev I.I., Sobol V.N., Zheleznyak V.N. Biological Safety, New Approaches to Classification of Present-Day Factors of Biological Threats
The criteria for assessment of biological safety of the state are presented. A characteristic of present-day factors determining biological threats is given and their classification is suggested.
Key words: biological safety, biological threats, classification
16. Bobiy B.V., Peshkun A.V. Organizational Aspects of Rendering of Emergency Medical Care of Trauma Cases at In-Patient Institutions
17. Pogodin A.Yu. Firearm Wounds of Bladder. Analysis of Wound Structure and Medical Care Provision
The issues of diagnostics and treatment of firearms, fragment and blast wounds of urogenital system are considered. Observation materials of 64 cases are analyzed. The structure of wounds according to their site and severity as well as the time of medical evacuation are presented.
Key words: amount and structure of sanitary losses, battle wounds, bladder, medical evacuation stages, urogenital system
18. Beganova T.V. Early Detection of Stress-Producing Factors and Psychological Disorders in People in Hazardous Occupations and New Methods of Reparative Correction
Modern early detection capabilities of stress-producing factors and psychological disorders in people in hazardous occupations and new methods of reparative correction are presented. It is proved that with the use of hardware-software complexes the disorders were detected in 57-62% of examined with 25% in control group. The high efficiency is proved of sensory rooms in correction of psychological disorders (90-91% of those examined). A conclusion is drawn that the hardware-software complexes should be used in rehabilitation centers for preventive treatment of somatic and neurological conditions.
Key words: early detection, hardware-software complexes, new methods of reparative correction, people in hazardous occupations, psychological disorders, sensory rooms, stress-producing factors
19. Grebenyuk A.N., Boyarintsev V.V., Eldashov S.V., Zorgarova N.I., Dvortsova N.Eh. Experimental Assessment of Influence of Dermal Equivalents on Epithelization of Tissues Damaged with Local Radiation of Rats
An experimental assessment of influence of dermal equivalents on epithelization of tissues damaged by local radiation of rats is presented. It is noted that in case of dermal equivalent grafting after necrectomy the speed of heeling of radiation burns was the highest, with no wound fever and imprint cytogram evidenced accelerated reparative process in the wound.
Key words: dermal equivalents, epithelization of wound surface, experimental assessment, local radiation of rats
20. Mezentsev E.V. Voronezh Territorial Center for Disaster Medicine is 20
Some information is presented on history of creation, structure and main directions of activity of Voronezh Territorial Center for Disaster Medicine. The priority tasks facing the Center’s personnel in 2011 are defined.
Key words: emergency situations, road traffic accidents, Service for Disaster Medicine, specialized (sanitary aviation) emergency medical care, Voronezh Territorial Center for Disaster Medicine
21. Stetsenko S.M., Burlutskaya A.V. Jubilee of Krasnodar Regional Center for Disaster Medicine
A short description is given of activity of Regional Center for Disaster Medicine and Service for Disaster Medicine of Krasnodar Krai in the course of the past 20 years. The main landmarks of the Center creation and development as well as the key directions of its activity are presented.
Key words: emergency situations, Krasnodar Krai, Regional Center for Disaster Medicine, road traffic accidents, victims, Service for Disaster Medicine
22. Lobanov A.I. Seminar on Training of Volunteers for New Religious Rescue Organization in Russia