ORGANIZATION AND TACTICS OF DISASTER MEDICINE SERVICE
1. Semyonov V.Yu., Kuznetsova T.F., Makarov I.A. Management of Work of Territorial Service of Disaster Medicine of Moscow Region at Present Stage. Main Lines of Development
The history of foundation and making of territorial service of disaster medicine of Moscow Region is described. Statistics of emergency situations in the territory of Moscow Region in the last five years is presented. Functional organizational structure of the Service and the territorial areas of the Region are characterized. The main results of the Service functioning, priorities of its activity and development prospects are given consideration.
Key words: cooperation, emergency medical treatment, emergency situations, prospects, territorial service of disaster medicine of Moscow Region
2. Nurieva Eh.G. Sanitary-Medical Consequences of Possible Technological Origin Emergency Situations in Republic of Tatarstan
The data on number of potentially hazardous facilities in the territory of Republic of Tatarstan with technological processes utilizing explosives, raw hydrocarbons and oil refinery products are presented. The scope and structure of potential casualties of explosion of fuel-air mixture cloud are considered. Functional capabilities of local health services of hazard-prone areas for taking high priority measures in first medical aid to victims with combined thermomechanical injuries are analyzed.
Key words: emergency situations of technological and natural origin, explosives, high priority measures in first medical aid, medical tactical prognosis, potentially hazardous chemical substances, Republic of Tatarstan
3. Goncharov S.F., Avramenko V.A., Boby B.V. Results of Treatment of Terrorist Acts Casualties
The authors present a summary and analysis of treatment results of victims of terrorist acts committed in the territory of Russia in 1999–2005 with explosive devices and other conventional weapons. The attention is centered on average length of hospital stay, disability statistics and hospital mortality. These data hold a specific place in health statistics because of their social significance.
Every of these indices is given in proportion to the whole number of cases, to wound location, to cases in different constituent entities of the Russian Federation. The entities where these indices are above or below the averages are indicated.
Some recommendations for further study of results of treatment of terrorist acts casualties are given.
Key words: casualty, disability, hospitals, length of hospital stay of casualties, mortality, terrorist acts, treatment results, wounded
CLINICAL ASPECTS OF DISASTER MEDICINE
4. Reznik A.M. Mental Disorders in Local War Veterans in Connection with Brain Injuries
Clinical picture of mental disstress in local war veterans who suffered craniocerebral traumas in combat environment treated in border psychic disorder hospital unit are studied. A comparative study of clinical implications of their conditions and those of veterans with diagnosed neurotic disorders is carried out. It is noted that clinical signs typical of post-traumatic stress disorder are equally frequent in both groups. At the same time in patients with organic psychic disorders hyperexcitability prevail while in patients with neurosis – intrusion symptoms. Among other psychic disorders in patients with neurosis anxiety and depression manifest themselves more often and in patients with organic psychic disorders – cognitive deterioration and hypochondriac symptoms.
Key words: combat stress, craniocerebral trauma, organic psychic disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder
5. Krasnov V.N. Disaster and Emergency Situations Psychiatry and its Development over the Last Decades
The contribution presents various aspects of formation and development of disaster and emergency situations psychiatry – a modern branch of psychiatry and psychiatric practice. The theoretical framework and organizational aspects of psychological and psychiatric service in emergency situations are discussed.
Key words: disaster and emergency situations psychiatry, psychological and psychiatric service in emergency situations
6. Lukach V.N., Stukanov M.M., Trifonov S.B., Volkova K.G., Gorin P.A., Girsh A.O., Maksimishin S.V., Kulichenko M.Yu., Khrapov S.A. Improvement of Anesthetic and Resuscitation Aid at a Multifield Hospital
Some material on anesthetic and resuscitation aid to patients in urgent condition in an emergency hospital of a megapolis is presented. It is stressed that close cooperation of hospital anesthesiologists and resuscitators with emergency teams makes possible qualified aid to patients in ominous condition already at prehospital stage. Efficiency of use of different types of anesthesia in various medical conditions is analyzed. The conclusion on the importance of a program approach to anesthesia and resuscitation aid to patients in urgent condition is drawn.
Key words: anesthesia and resuscitation aid, emergency hospital, prehospital and hospital stages, patients in urgent condition
7. Osipov V.A., Lyaginskaya A.M., Petoyan I.M., Karelina N.M. Substantiation of Scope of Required Medical Examination of Children and Expectant Mothers in Case of Radiation Acciden
An analysis of the results of in-depth examination of children aged 1–14 and of expectant mothers subjected to internal and external irradiation after Chernobyl disaster (of those evacuated, moved to other areas and still living in the contaminated territories) during 6 years following the accident. The scope of the required medical examination of the above mentioned cohort during the first post-accident year is substantiated by the data received.
Key words: children, expectant mothers health status, medical examination, radiation accident
MEDICAL ASPECTS OF ROAD TRAFFIC SAFETY
8. Kipor G.V., Goncharov S.F., Ishkov A.S., Bessonov V.A. Influence of Complex of Information-Ergonomic Factors on Psychophysiological Status of Drivers.
Report 2. Factors of Regulation of Functional Asimmetry Status
Integral factors of regulation and assessment of psychophysiological status of drivers under the influence of information-ergonomic factors – system complex «road environment» are discussed. A factor analysis of variational characteristics received in the process of bilateral assessment of status of functional asymmetry is done with varimax method rotation. The factors correlating with primary characteristics are received. Intertpretation of five basic factors of regulation responsible for over 70% of primary characteristics dispersion in psychophysiological and neuropsychological categories is carried out. Classification functions (equations reflecting integral levels of regulation of psychophysiological status of drivers) are received. The reliability of the results arrived at is 0.999. The functions received are recommended for automatic classification of regulation conditions at the level of psychophysiological support of professional activity of persons in hazardous occupations.
Key words: factors of regulation of functional status, functional hemispheric asymmetry, levels of regulation of neurophyсhological status of drivers, mental processes, psychophysiological status, technologies of consequential use of multivariate methods of data processing
9. Borisenko L.V., Akin’shin A.V., Ivashina L.I. Consultation Component of Expert-Advisory and Evacuation System of Medical Aid Provision to Traffic Accident Victims: Substantiation of List of Principal Regulatory and Procedural Documents
Materials are presented of the sociological study the results of which are used for substantiation of a list of principal regulatory and procedural documents necessary for efficient functioning of consultation component of expert-advisory and evacuation system of medical aid provision to traffic accident victims. The sections used for classification of the documents on the list are given in the contribution.
Key words: doctors administrators, doctors practitioners, expert-advisory and evacuation system, medical care, regulatory and procedural documents, sociological study, traffic accident victims
10. Lyadov K.V., Belenchikova Kh.A., Martynenko Z.I. iofeedback Systems for Locomotion Formation in Victims of Traffic Accidents
Research data on 67 traffic accident victims with disordered motor function of fractured lower limbs was presented. The purpose of the research was to study possibilities of functional recovery with the use of «Erigo» and «Locomat» complexes as well as of the new physiotherapeutic techniques as part of complex medical rehabilitation programs. It is stated that the use of complex programs resulted in functional recovery in 53% of cases when «Erigo» was used and 68% – with «Locomat». The results were confirmed by electronic myography measurements and microcirculation profile.
Key words: biofeedback systems, complexes «Erigo» and «Locomat», programs of formation of locomotor activity, traffic accident victims
ACTUAL PROBLEMS OF SPECIALIZED (AEROMEDICAL) EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE
11. Sinopal’nikov I.V. Experience of Large-Scale Aeromedical Evacuation of Wounded and Sick during Military Operations of Soviet Troops in Afghanistan 1979–1989
During military conflict in Afghanistan aircraft were widely used for evacuation of casualties both within Afghan territory and beyond its boundaries. The 40th Army had at its disposal 8 helicopters Mi-8MB «Bissectrisa» and 2 AN-26M «Spasatel’» planes. About 40,000 people were evacuated in 1980–1988. Civil aviation planes IL-18, TU-154 and aircraft of sanitary aviation flight (two IL-76, one IL-76-MD «Scalpel») were used for evacuation beyond the 40th Army and the Turkestan Military District. Over 78,000 wounded and sick were evacuated to the USSR during the conflict.
Key words: aeromedical evacuation, military operations of Soviet troops in Afghanistan, wounded and sick
12. Popov A.V., Garmash O.A., Gromut A.A. On the Issue of Creation of Aeromedical Evacuation and Emergency Medical Care Provision for the Russian Federation Population
The problems of provision of emergency and specialized (sanitary aviation) medical aid for sick and casualties of emergency situations are examined. A suggestion is made on creation of a combined system of aeromedical evacuation and emergency medical care provision for the population of the Russian Federation.
Key words: aeromedical evacuation, emergency medical care, sanitary aviation, specialized (sanitary aviation) emergency medical aid
13. Demenko V.V., Filippov A.Yu. Aeromedical Evacuation of Victims of Terrorist Act in Nazran (Republic of Ingushetia)
The authors describe the work of specialists of the mobile multifield hospital and the rapid reaction team of ARCDM «Zaschita» in Nazran (the Republic of Ingushetia) the site of an explosion that caused multiple killed and wounded, and the aeromedical evacuation to Moscow of those in need of specialized medical care.
Key words: aeromedical evacuation, emergency medical care, specialists of ARCDM «Zaschita», the Republic of Ingushetia
14. Avkhimenko M.M., Tretiakov N.V., Trifonov S.V., Chuntul V.V., Trifonova S.S. On Acute Peroral Cauterant Poisoning: Literature Revie
General properties of cauterants that most often cause poisoning in household settings are described.
The most typical affections of upper gastrointestinal tract, caustic esophageal injury and stomach burns are given consideration. An algorithm of prehospital emergency aid actions is presented.
Key words: acute poisoning, cauterants, emergency treatment, esophagus and stomach burns
15. Evdokimov V.I. Security in Emergency Situations (Disaster Medicine): Review of Theses in Medicine and Biology over 1995–2008
The author presents an analysis of 430 abstracts of dissertations in speciality 05.26.02 «Security in Emergency Situations» defended in 1995–2008. Some decrease in volume of research in recent years is noted due to lower number of theses in medicine and biology that combined account for over 50% of all dissertations in the subject area. Some suggestions are made concerning optimization of scientific research of specialists in the sphere of security in emergency situations.
Key words: dissertations in medicine and biology, document data base, security in emergency situations (disaster medicine)
16. Stukanov M.M., Girsh A.O., Lukach V.N., Volkova K.G., Gorin P.A., Kulichenko M.Yu., Khrapov S.A. Anaphylactic Reactions to Colloid Solutions in Infusion Therapy Program of Emergency Medical Assistance
A clinical assesment of safety of use of colloid solutions in infusion therapy of hypovolaemia cases at prehospital stage is presented. It is established that colloid solutions of 4% oxypolygelatin in treatmenr of hypovolaemia cases at prehospital stage is a safe and effective component of infusion therapy. Use of colloidal solutions of dextran at this stage can, in its turn, spur side effects.
Key words: anaphylactic reactions, dextran solutions, hypovolaemia, infusion therapy, oxypolygelatin solutions
17. Avramenko V.A. Hospitals Involved in Managing Sanitary-Medical Consequences of Terrorist Acts
18. Government Awards and Decorations for Mobile Multi-Field Hospital Personnel
19. Aeromedical Evacuation of a Child, a Victim of Road Traffic Accident
20. Fisun A. Ya. International training of rescue services “BARENTZ-RESCUE-2009”
21. Fisun A.Ya. Meeting of Medical Commission of International Association of Fire and Rescue Services
22. Vlasenko I.I., Kuznetsova T.F., Makarov I.A., Dolzhikov O.P. Organization and Results of Medical Support of IX International Aviation and Space Salon MAKS 2009