ORGANIZATION AND TACTICS OF DISASTER MEDICINE SERVICE
1. Goncharov S.F., Sakhno I.I., Grebenjuk B.V. Main directions of the perfection of readiness of Russian Federation public health entities for liquidation of medical-sanitary consequences of emergencies and ways of its increasing
Main directions of the perfection of readiness of Russian Federation public health entities for liquidation of medical-sanitary consequences of emergencies (ES) are examined. Grate statistic material on full complex of questions, connected with liquidation of medical-sanitary consequences of emergencies in 2002–2007 years, is analyzed. Ways of increasing of readiness for liquidation of consequences of emergencies are planed.
Key words: public health, liquidation of medical-sanitary consequences of emergencies, entities of Russian Federation
2. Goncharov S.F., Avramenko V.A., Bobiy B.V. Some peculiarities of terrorist acts and their influence on public health activity
Most essential peculiarities and some regularity of terrorist acts with application of ordinary homing weapons, which were committed on Russian Federation territory in 1999–2005, and their geographical distribution are covered. Statistic analysis of the whole caboodle of terrorist acts during period under consideration on the base of questionnaire survey of public health departments and territorial disaster medicine centers was carried out according to years, volumes of attacks, daylight of their realization and degree of their sanitary medical consequences. Recommendations on registration of the revealing specificity of terrorist acts in public health activity, first of all on municipal and regional levels for optimization of their response to possible terrorist acts, are done.
Key words: terrorist act targets, training of public health departments for response to terrorist act, easing of medical sanitary consequences of terrorist acts, statistics of terrorist acts, registration of specificity of terrorist acts
3. Kardanov A.V., Slyopushkin V.D., Revazov T.D., Badzieva Z.T., Shebzukhov O.A., Akin’shin A.V. Organization of rendering medical help in zone of Georgian-South Ossetian conflict
The totals of the work of disaster medicine specialists from Kabardino-Balkaria and North Ossetia-Alania in zone of Georgian-South Ossetian conflict in August 2008 were examined. Disaster medicine centers together with specialists from North Ossetian State Medical Academy took part in solving of problems put by governments of these republics.
Key words: Georgian-South Ossetian conflict, totals of the work, medical and evacuation insurance of the victims from zone of armed conflict, leg of evacuation, sorting evacuation centre
КЛИНИЧЕСКИЕ АСПЕКТЫ МЕДИЦИНЫ КАТАСТРОФ
4. Borisenko L.V., Akin’shin A.V., Shebanov V.Ae., Cheplyaev A.A. Problems of medical support to the victims with multitrauma during pre-admission period
Urgent problems of the organization and rendering of medical help to the patients with multitrauma during pre-admission period are presented. It is shown, that the actions, based on knowledge of pathogenesis of illness’s development in situation of multitrauma, are of decisive importance in prevention and slackening of traumatic shock occurrence. From this point of view some questions about medical support to the victims with multitrama during pre-admision period, that must be solved, are examined.
Key words: pre-admission period, anaesthetization, acute massive hemorrhage, multitrauma, resuscitation, respiratory support, transport immobilization
5. Shinkarev S.M., Gavrilin Yu.I., Bogdanova L.S., Yatsenko V.N., Avetisov G.M. Selective radiometric examination of thyroid gland among population in early phase of radiation accident
Main propositions of regulations on organization and holding of selective radiometric examination of thyroid gland among population of the regions, which went through radiation during radiation accident with emission of radioactive iodine in environment, are examined. Selective radiometric examinations, which have been done at the early phase of radiation accident, makes it possible to give an impartial assessment of the real radiation influence of radioiodine over the population and make necessary corrections of realizing protective measures.
Key words: nuclear power plant, selective radiometric examination, population, radioiodine, early phase of radiation accident, thyroid gland
6. Beganova T.V., Lyadov K.V., Preobragensky V.N., Zaretsky E.M., Efimova E.A. Early form of arterial hypertension as a predictor of the development of the diseases of cardiovascular system in persons of danger professions
Amount of data about influence of stress factors on the forming of cardiovascular diseases among population and persons of danger professions are analyzed. The results of investigations of the persons of danger professions, which are under the influence of the acute and chronic stress factors, are presented. It is shown, that arterial hypertension develops more often under the influence of acute stress factors than under the influence of chronic stress factors among the persons with danger professions. It is concluded, that it is necessary to use methods of early diagnostics, including computer technologies, for prevention of the development of cardiovascular diseases among the persons of danger professions, but for their correction – using modern programs of medical rehabilitation.
Key words: arterial hypertension, persons of danger professions, acute and chronic stress factors, cardiovascular diseases
7. Alechnovich A.V., El’kov A.N., Il’yashenko K.K. System analysis of the processes of adaptation in acute poisoning by psychotropic preparations
System analysis of the processes of adaptation at toxic stage of acute poisoning by psychotropic preparations from the position of the functional system theory is presented. Functional and laboratory indexes of 674 patients with different acute poisoning by psychotropic preparations were examined by factor analysis using modified SPSS. Four stages in development of adaptation reactions of the organism in chemical trauma were carried out: stage of activation, compensation, subcompensation and decompensation. This is very important for differential approach and increasing of the efficiency of treatment of patients with different compensation adaptation possibilities.
Key words: adaptation processes, acute poising, psychotropic preparations, system analysis
8. Sarmanaev S.K. Comparative assessment of clinical course in case of viscera involvement by substances with cauterizing effect
The comparative assessment of clinical course in case of viscera involvement by substances with cauterizing effect is presented. The classification of dysfunctions and complications at poisoning by substances with cauterizing effect is proposed.
Key words: substances with cauterizing effect, viscera, classification, comparative assessment, course of involvement
9. Gundorova R.A., Kvasha O.I., Borkhanov A.Kh. Analysis of the eye traumatism in Chechen Republic
278 cases (286 eyes) of the patients, who were treated in the eye department of Republic clinical hospital of Chechnya during the period from 2005 till 2007, are analyzed.
The results of the traced treatment, causes of unfavorable results are presented. Finding of necessity of creating of the urgent specialized medical service in Chechen republic, taking measures for prevention of eye traumatism and social rehabilitation of the victims are done.
Key words: eye traumatism, Chechen Republic, emergency
MEDICAL ASPECTS OF ROAD TRAFFIC SAFETY
10. Tolkachyov D.A., Ruzanov N.N., Popova E.V. Extraordinary reaction team of the disaster medicine centre from Saratovskaya oblast and their role in rendering medical aid to the victims of the road accidents
Activity of resuscitation extraordinary team from territorial disaster medicine centre (TDMS) of Saratovskaya oblast is presented, their role in decrease of mortality of the victims of the road accidents is mentioned; advantages of special teams TDMS over emergent medical line team are demonstrated.
Key words: extraordinary reaction team, dispatching duty service, road traumatism, qualified medical aid, resuscitation traumatological team
11. Merculov V.N., Dorokhin A.I., Duysenov N.B. Treatment of children and teenagers with
multicomminuted fractures of distal segment of the humerus, ensued from the road accidents
Increasing of the share of the damages in the children’s injury rate structure, which were got by children and teenagers during the road accidents, are noted. Group of the patients with multicomminuted fractures of distal segment of the humerus are notable among them. Method of surgery treatment, working out by authors, is proposed. Advantages of proposed method: recovery of the normal anatomy correlations, increasing of solidity and stability of the bone’s fragments fixation, prevention of the neurological malfunction and deformity, shortening of the rehabilitation time, are mentioned.
Key words: children’s traumatism, multicomminuted fractures, humerus trauma, surgery treatment
12. Borisova N.V., Lyadov K.V. Programs of medical rehabilitation of the victims of the road accidents in the recovery period after arthroplasty of shoulder-joint
Data on using of medical rehabilitation programs (PMR) among the victims of the road accidents in recovery period after total and partial arthroplasty of shoulder-joint are presented. High efficiency of PMR application for the restoration of the functional activity of the shoulder-joint is proved. It is mentioned, that psycho diagnostic and psycho correction, which make it possible to realize those programs more efficiently, are very important components of PRM
Key words: arthroplasty of shoulder-joint, recovery period, victims of the road accidents, medical rehabilitation programs
SANITARY-ANTIEPIDEMIC (PREVENTION) MEASURES IN EMERGENCIES
13. Butaev T.M., Kochieva M.M., Tsarikaeva M.S. Cooperation of Gossanepidnadzor services from North Ossetia-Alania and South Ossetia (August–September 2008)
Data on activity of Gossanepidnadsor service during the period of reconstruction of South Ossetia Republic after Georgian aggression, and also data on the laboratory investigations of the objects of water insuring of population, which were presented by sanitary anti-epidemic team from Stavropolsky antiplague research institute, which research workers carried all complex of sanitary anti-epidemic measures in Tshinvaly, are presented. All directions of teamwork of specialists from Gossanepidnadzor of North Ossetia-Alania and South Ossetia Republics are reproduced in this material in details.
Key words: water insuring, enteric infection, sanitary epidemic service, sanitary epidemic team, epidemic centre
14. Toymatov S.Sh., Shaposhnikov A.A., Bekmirzaev S.J., Jelezn’ak V.N. Rendering of medical sanitary support to the victims of earthquake in Kyrgyzstan republic
Step-by-step rendering of medical sanitary help for the victims of earthquake in Kyrgyzstan republic in October 2008 is presented. Shortcomings, which were revealed during the work in the zone of emergency in hillbilly region, are noted.
Key words: earthquake, Kyrgyzstan republic, medical sanitary help, epidemiological team
15. Bulanova S.I., Lukicheva T.A. Substantiation of complex of sanitary anti epidemic measures for salmonellosis morbidity decrease on the territory of Mari-El republic and prevention of emergency situations
Data on peculiarities of salmonellosis epidemics in Mari-El republic, which are necessary to take to account during the organization of epidemic control over this infection, is presented. Growth of morbidity of the population is associated with activization of epizootic process of this infection among chickens in industrial chicken-complexes. Order of activity of administration and Rospotrebnadsor departments of Mari-El republic stand-by order of biological social emergency – outbreak of infection, is worked out. Data, which are indicated the efficiency of implement of developed complex of sanitary anti epidemic measures for prevention of emergencies, are adduced.
Key words: outbreak of infection, salmonellosis, sanitary anti epidemic measures, factors and ways of transfer of infection, epidemic emergency, epidemic process
EDUCATION AND TRAINING OF PERSONNEL
16. Halezin Ae.S. Attestation of specialists of disaster medicine service – factor of improvement of professional level
Some questions of attestation of departments, units and specialists of disaster medicine service are examined; state and departmental regulatory legal documents are presented and analyzed; assessment of state of organization of the attestation work are done. Problem questions and main directions of their overcoming are mentioned.
Key words: attestation committee, readiness for action in emergency, disaster medicine training, rescuer status
17. Shabanov V.Ae., V’atkin A.A., Filippov A.U. Chepl’aev A.A., Nemaev S.A., Popov A.V., Sal’nikov A.V., Popov A.S. Experience of application of medical airplane modules for evacuation of the victims of emergencies
Data on elaboration, trails and practical application of medical airplane modules for air-medical evacuation of the victims are presented; organization of modules and know-how of working with them are described, merits and demerits of granted construction are examined.
Key words: air medical evacuation, medical evacuation security, medical airplane module, multitrauma, transportation under multisystem injury, evacuation of victims
18. Avramenko V.A. About the time of liquidation of medical sanitary consequences of terrorist acts with application of explosive mechanisms and other ordinary homing weapons
Statistic analysis of the time of liquidation of medical sanitary consequences of terrorist acts with application of explosive mechanisms and other ordinary homing weapons is conducted. Dependence of the time, which is necessary for the liquidation of the consequences of such terrorist acts, on the characters of the objects, against which they were perpetrated, and also peculiarities of terrorist acts themselves, which imply additional time inputs (explosions of the houses and office buildings, androlepsy), are analyzed.
Key words: consequences of terrorist acts of different objects, terrorist acts with application of the ordinary homing weapons, requirement for municipal public health
19. In Dissertation Board of ARCDM «Zaschita»
20. Chelah G.A., Skidan S.N. Example of successful resistance to acts of God and liquidation of their consiquences