ORGANIZATION AND TACTICS OF DISASTER MEDICINE SERVICE
1. Lobanov A.I., Kiselev V.P., Miasnikov D.V. Problems and main directions of the improvement of the organization of the medical evacuation from the seats of mass sanitary losses
Problems of the medical evacuation from the seats of mass sanitary losses were analyzed from the positions of system approach; main directions for its improvement were presented.
Key words: off-nominal emergency life-saving units, organization of the medical evacuation, seats of mass sanitary losses, system approach, emergency
2. Kostomarova L.G., Smirnov S.V., Potapov V.I., Buk T.N. Organization of urgent medical help during the conflagration on the territory of Moscow
Data of statistic analysis of emergencies, which were caused by conflagration on the territory of Moscow, during past two years (2006-2007), were presented. An example of the organization of medical support during the fire of fifth category of complexity with great number of victims was given. An experience of the work of the burn center of Institute of emergent help named by N.V. Sklifosovsky during the giving help for the victims of the conflagration was examined.
Key words: medical help, burn center, sanitary losses, thermal trauma, emergency
3. Pichugin V.Yu., Vlasenko V.F. Problems of fire safety in the establishments of the Ministry of Public Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation
The problems of fire safety in the establishments of the Ministry of Public Health and Social Development of Russia are examined. The data on quantity of fires and the number of died in fires in these establishments are given. The causes of fires at the objects of health care and social defense systems, their fire-prevention equipment, and financial issues of measures on fire-prevention safety are analyzed in details.
Key words: fire safety, the establishments of the Ministry of Public Health and Social Development of Russia, financing
CLINICAL ASPECTS OF DISASTER MEDICINE
4. Petlakh V.I., Konovalov A.K., Sergeev A.V. Diagnostics and treatment of acute abdominal pathology in field pediatric hospital
The results of diagnostic inspection and treating of 118 sick with the acute abdominal pathology in the field pediatric hospital of the All-Russian Center of Disaster Medicine «Zachita» during its work in Chechen republic at 2001–2002 are presented. It was noted, that late visit with the developing complications is the most valuable cause of lethal outcome in this group of patients. An improvement in the results of treatment is possible with the use of instrument diagnostic technologies. Minimally invasive technologies were at high-priority in operative intervention. The necessity of implementation of protocols (standards) of diagnostics and treatment of patients with the acute abdominal pathology is shown.
Key words: children, medical and diagnostic process, acute abdominal pathology, field pediatric hospital
5. Beganova T.V. Efficiency of non-drug measures of correction of hyperlipidemia of patients with dangerous professions
Data on possibility of vegetable stanols ethers using for prevention of cardiovascular diseases of patients with dangerous professions was presented. It was proved that for more than 1500 patients with slight stage of hyperlipidemia it is possible to use these products (spreds), which have the same treating efficiency as medical drugs.
Key words: hyperlipidemia, patients with dangerous professions, non-drug measures of correction, vegetable stanols, cardiovascular diseases, spreds
6. Vislova A.D. Psychological state of children as consequence of traumatic information about act of terror
Remote consequences of children’s reaction on the mass media publication about terrorist armed attack, which took in Nalchik in October 2005, were shown. Necessity of timely psychological escort of measures for the liquidation of the consequences of emergencies was based.
Key words: psychological support, psycho emotional status, stress situations, terrorism, traumatic information
7. Kurbanov V.A., Kurilovich A.V., Mutalibov M., Fidarov E.Z., Nigkoev A.V., Muradov H.I. Organization of medical help and treatment of lightly wounded in armed conflict in South Ossetia (August 2008)
Experience of organization of surgery help for lightly wounded men during armed conflict in South Ossetia in August 2008 is presented. Medical diagnostic characteristics are given, peculiarities of pre-evacuation preparation and surgery tactics in different cases of wounding are based.
Key words: localization and character of wounding, organization of surgery help to lightly wounded, evacuation of wounded men, South Ossetia in August 2008
MEDICAL ASPECTS OF ROAD TRAFFIC SAFETY
8. Akin’shin A.V., Borisenko L.V., Ivashina L.I. Criterions of expert quality assessment of medical support rendering for victims of the road accidents
Expert-consultative and evacuation system, which are creating in All-Russian disaster medical center «Zachita», are presented. Expert component of this system must fulfill quality assessment of medical support rendering for victims of the road accidents together with the other function. For this, criterions of expert quality assessment of medical support rendering for victims of the road accidents during pre-admission and hospital periods, which make it possible to give detail rating and to reveal defects in concrete part of medical diagnostic process and outwork proposals for their elimination.
Key words: quality of medical support rendering for victims of the road accidents, criterions of expert quality assessment
9. Bessonov V.A., Kipor G.V., Goncharov S.F., Ishkov A.V. Assessment of the degree of fatigability of drivers
The results of the researches with using of the original methods of assessment of functional lateralization asymmetry status were presented. It was shown that these methods are most convenient both in the field and in hospital researches. Classifiers of the assessment of the intensive fatigability rate were carried out. Methods were recommended for the quantity tool assessment of the evidence of functional lateralization on patients with dangerous professions in order to personal selection and diagnostics of psychophysiology status.
Key words: professional drivers, psychophysiology status, complex system «Road situation», functional lateralization level
SANITARY-ANTIEPIDEMIC (PREVENTION) MEASURES IN EMERGENCIES
10. Batrak N.I., Lishakov V.I. Readiness of territorial disaster medicine centers for the liquidation of the sanitary-medical consequences of the biological terrorist acts
Materials on the readiness of the territorial disaster medicine centers (TCDM) for the liquidation of the consequences of the biological terrorist acts were presented. The criterions of the TCDM readiness for such an activity were examined. Activity of TCDM in the field of counteraction for biological terrorism was analyzed.
Key words: biological terrorist acts, readiness, liquidation of the sanitary-medical consequences, territorial disaster medicine centers, staff of All-Russian service of the disaster medicine
11. Gaziev G.A. Main requirements to methods of sanitary-chemical control and selection of samples in accidents on dangerous chemical objects
Sanitary and technical requirements to methods and equipment for analysis and selection of samples of accident-related dangerous chemical substances (ADCS) were presented. Methodology of preliminary identification and quantitative definition of substances in the field conditions with using of mobile laboratory was examined. Standard methods of ADCS analysis in air and water by chromatography and chromate-mass-spectrometry, which had been carried ut in FGU «All-Russian Center of Disaster Medicine «Zachita», were described.
Key words: accidents, accident-related dangerous chemical substances, methods of sanitary-chemical control and selection of samples, mobile laboratory of express chemical analysis
EDUCATION AND TRAINING OF PERSONNEL
12. Trifonov S.V., Tretiakov N.V., Avhimenko M.M., Krjukov A.E., Koltsov A.N., Mihalkov M.A., Chuntul V.V., Trifonova S.S. New educational technologies at the department of organization of the medical ensuring of the population in emergency of Moscow Medical Academy named by I.M.Sechenov
Lately the academic freedom of medical institutes attaches importance to forming of new educational technology. Particularly problems of disaster medicine and treatment of victims of emergencies are noticed. Material is due to scientific basis and development of distance learning course on module «Organization of medical and psychological ensuring of the population in emergency for the students of medical departments». Main directions of methodological improvement of teaching are examined.
Key words: medico-psychological correction, new educational technologies of learning process, psychological and physical status, organization of medico-psychological support
13. Shefer Yu.M., Beliakova I.P. Training of the managers of admission departments of the hospitals for reception of victims of the emergency
Content and methodology of training of the managers of admission departments of the hospitals for reception of victims of the emergency at the theme cycle, which are hold by the department «Disaster medicine «All-Russian Center of disaster medicine «Zachta», are analyzed. Proposals for increasing of the efficiency of holding such cycles are carried in.
Key words: managers of admission departments of the hospitals, victims, theme cycles, emergency
OUR ACTIVITY EXPERIENCE
14. Cherevatenko R.I., Pshenisnov K.V., Ivaneev M.D. Work of the resuscitational consultative center for lowering of children’s mortality in public health system of Russian Federation
Peculiarities of the work of resuscitation consultative centers, necessity of their creation in different regions of Russian Federation are shown. In this connection the analysis of positive influence on the children’s mortality rate by example of Leningradskaya oblast is given.
Key words: children, dynamical intensive observation, newborns, resuscitation consultative center, mortality, transportation
15. Balnykov S.I., Pisarev D.N., Gorsky A.N., Babak P.P., Kalashan E.V. Stage treatment of the patients with pancreanecrosis
Analysis of the work experience of the freelance brigade for the treatment of the patients with necrotic forms of the acute pancreatitis, which was hold on the base of the Yaroslavl territorial center of the disaster medicine and Yaroslavl regional clinical hospital, was done. It was revealed that treatment of slight form of the illness on the stage of rendering of qualified medical help and in the surgery units of the regional hospital didn’t worsen the results. Early exposure of the this pathology, transportation of the patients with severe pancreanecrosis into the intensive care unit and into the intensive therapy units of the regional hospital promote decrease of lethality from 72 to 50%.
Key words: pancreanecrosis, territorial center of the disaster medicine, heaviness of the patient’s status, stage treatmen
16. Mutalibov M.M., Fidarov E.Z., Bitiev M.S., Kazanapov I.A., Zachov V.V. Experience of diagnostic and treatment of vessels wondering in conditions of armed Georgian-South Ossetian conflict
17. Preobrazhensky V.N., Lyadov K.V., Ostapishin V.D, Beganova T.V. The effectiveness of the combined application of physical and hypoxic training for the persons of dangerous professions for prevention of cardiovascular diseases
Data on the combined application of physical trainings and interval normal-baric hypoxia among persons of dangerous professions with forming cardiovascular diseases are presented for the first time. It is proven that this allows to increase tolerance to the physical activities in 89-95% of cases, to increase the power of various antioxidant systems, to stabilize arterial pressure, to reduce the relapse frequency.
Key words: persons of dangerous professions, normal-baric hypoxia, cardiovascular diseases, the physical trainings
18. Kipor G.V. Main totals of the activity of United Medical NATO Committee at 2007–2008 years
Principal content of the activity of United Medical Committee (UMC) NATO, which is an element of the civic structure of this international political and military organization and is included in the system of civic direction of its work, was presented. Strategic directions of the activity of UMC and conception of the work of Military medical committee were stated. Main aims and trends of the activity of both committees for realization of NATO doctrine; collaboration UMC with other structures of General Committee for civic extraordinary planning; perspectives of future work in 2009 year were examined.
Key words: command-staff manoeuvres, United Medical NATO Committee, plenary meeting, special work group, emergency
19. Prostakishin G.P., Sarmanaev S.H. XXXIVth International Congress of European Council of Toxicologists
20. New cycles of training in All-Russian center of disaster medicine «Zachita»
21. Training seminar «Psycho-physiological ensuring of the persons of dangerous professions in Kirghiz Republic»
22. Kryukov V.I., Borzenkov Yu.N. Tactical and special training «Liquidation of medical-sanitary consequences of the road accidents with large number of victims»