ORGANIZATION AND TACTICS OF DISASTER MEDICINE SERVICE
1. Goncharov S.F., Ryabinkin V.V., Makarov E.P. Types of medical aid to the victims of emergency situations, road and other accidents
The definitions of types of medical aid to the victims of emergency situations and road accidents used in legal regulations and scientific medical literature are analyzed. Alternative version in definition of indicated types of medical aid and variety of using notions and terms are mentioned. Notions of «first aid», «medical aid to the victims of road accidents» and some others are done, medical aid order to the victims of the emergences and road accidents are proposed, circle of persons, who must provide medical aid is regulated in order to include in addition for acting legal regulations.
Key words: types of medical aid, road accidents, legal regulations, victims, emergency situations
2. Popov V.P., Kolesnikov I.O., Agapitov V.M. The ways of liquidation of consequences of fire in man-caused emergent situations
Statistical data on fires, death-roll and victims among citizens of Sverdlovskaya oblast during 2003–2006 are presented. Main problems of preventive fire-fighting in Russia are discovered. The work of the Sverdlovskaya oblast Division of the Federal Fire Fighting Service during the fire extinguishing in the city of Ekaterinburg and the organization of interaction among emergency response services are analyzed. Main causes and ways of softening of the mother of all consequences of man-caused emergent situations are determined.
Key words: responsibility of chiefs, fire, preventive fire-fighting, fire inspection, accident service, emergency response services, man-caused emergent situations, territorial center of disaster medicine
3. Vlasenko V.F., Krjukov V.I., Naumenko K.V. The problems of avia-medical evacuation of the victims of road accidents
The problems originated with regular application of helicopters in the process of provision of medical aid to the victims of emergency situations are considered. The main directions for taking urgent measures towards successful everyday exploitation of helicopters with aero-medical teams on the board are presented.
Key words: aero-mobile medical teams, helicopter aviation, helicopter application criteria, victims
CLINICAL ASPECTS OF DISASTER MEDICINE
4. Grebenyuk А. N., Barinov V. A., Basharin V. А., Markizova N. F. Preventive measures and urgent medical aid for poisoned in fires
The reason of people injures at fires alongside with action of high temperature are toxic products of burning, first of all, carbon oxide. For prophylaxis of injures it is necessary to observe fire prevention rules and to use gas mask. The success of treatment of victims on fires is determined by completeness of the first medical aid and timeliness of carrying out antidote (inhalation of oxygen, introduction of acizolum) and symptomatic therapy. After rendering urgent medical aid the victim should be hospitalized in the specialized clinic having opportunities for carrying out hyperbaric oxygenotherapy, reanimations and intensive therapy
Key words: upper extremities, light mechanical trauma, psychological decompensation, type of personality, disorders of system of circulation of the blood, emergency
5. Slesarev V.G., Ivanov A.S., Akhmetova B.A., Akimov O.G. Estimation of reserve capabilities of organism and abilities to carry out an exercise stress in high mountains among workers of life-saving service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan
The results of complex medical and biological research of reserve capabilities of organism and abilities to carry out an physical activity with increasing metabolic capacity with cyclical character among professional rescuers in conditions of high mountains is presented. It is concluded that there are visible individual differences in ability to carry out an exercise stress and informative criteria for forecasting reserve capabilities of organism and workability of rescuers in high mountains is determined.
Key words: high mountains, ability to carry out an exercise stress, reserve capabilities of organism, rescuers
6. B.V.Monakhov. Damage of the organ of vision under associated multisystem trauma: peculiarities of the diagnostics and treatment
The experience of rendering of the ophthalmologic help to the victims with damages of the organ of vision under associated multisystem trauma in emergencies was presented. The algorithm of ophthalmosurgical assistance depending on heaviness and stage of trauma and prognosis was proposed. The results of heavy damages of the eyes under application of the different surgical tactics were analyzed. The best functional and cosmetically results under active ophthalmologic surgical approach with using of integral appreciation of the heaviness of the current of trauma disease.
Key words: ophthalmosurgery, damage of the organ of vision, associated multisystem trauma, emergency
7. Kudryavtsev B.P., Yakhikhadjiev S.K. Surgical aid to the victims with gunshot wound in Central District Hospital in the zone of local armed conflict
The experience of provision of surgical aid to 1 294 injured with gunshot wound in Central District Hospital of the city of Gudermes (Chechen Republic) located in the zone of local armed conflict is presented.
The composition of the group of injured is analyzed by age, sex, character of damage factor and localization of wound. The conditions of effective surgical aid in the Hospital, surgery procedures, their outcomes etc. are examined. It was concluded that the main conditions of surgical aid to the victims with gunshot wound in the zone of local armed conflict are: application of simple and easy available diagnostic and medical methods: correct understanding of the principles of provision of surgical aid in case of gunshot wound; early (less than 6 hours after injuring) operative intervention; thoroughness of surgery and during postoperative period.
Key words: zone of local armed conflict, victims with gunshot wound, surgical aid, Central District Hospital
8. Starostin O.I., Budkevich LI., Stepanovich V.V, Uzhevko Y.S., Demenko V.V. Mistakes in treatment of children with burns and ways of their elimination
The analysis of results of medical aid for children with burn trauma using traditional methods and on the basis of treatment-diagnostic protocols was presented. Retrospective evaluation of medical report revealed organization, diagnostic and treatment mistakes. Application of treatment-and-diagnostic protocols at thermal injuries of cutaneous covering of children provides verification of burn shock with injured persons with deep burns, efficient terms of execution of urgent nectectomy with injured persons of IIIБ-IV grade, timely estimation of risk of development of infectious complications, objective estimation of depth and area of injury at early stage after trauma, led to improvement of results of treatment of this type of injured persons.
Key words: children, burn trauma, organization, diagnostic and treatment mistakes, perfection of medical support
EDUCATION AND TRAINING OF PERSONNEL
9. Koshelev V.P. Contribution of medical high education institutions to training of physicians on the problems of disaster medicine
Data and results of the study on the effectiveness of contribution of sub-faculties of various profile of medical high education institutions to teaching of disaster medicine in pre- and postgraduate training of physicians are presented. It is marked that the prevailing number of questioned physicians and teachers think that physician of any specialty has to receive course on disaster medicine. On teachers opinion the significant differences between real and expedient effectiveness of the activities of various sub-faculties on training on disaster medicine in high education institutions exist.
Key words: before-graduate training, sub-faculties of medical high education institutions, postgraduate training, effectiveness of sub-faculties activities
10. Shaposhnikov A.A., Suranova T.G. Methodology of teaching of hygiene and epidemiology in emergency
The main tasks of further improvement of forms and methods of post-graduate teaching are considered, the approaches to training of specialists of health care system and of All-Russian Disaster Medicine Service in organization of sanitary and anti-epidemic provision during emergency situations are determined.
Key words: sub-faculty of sanitary and anti-epidemic provision during emergency situations, methodology of teaching, basics of hygiene and epidemiology of emergency situations, post-graduate teaching of medical specialists of health care system, Rospotrebnadzor
MEDICAL ASPECTS OF ROAD TRAFFIC SAFETY
11. Belousov A.I., Bazanov S.V., Khalezin E.S. Organization of work of regional Disaster Medicine Service of Ivanovkaya Oblast in realization of Federal Purposeful Program «Rise of Traffic Safety in 2006–2012»
As early as in 2003 the Disaster Medicine Service of Ivanovkaya Oblast had initiated the work on zoning and consequent attaching of federal, regional and municipal motor roads to medical and prophylactic institutions, and the system of improvement of provision of medical aid to the victims in road accidents had been organized. The analysis of given statistics shows the fall of traumatism and death-rate on the roads, decrease of heaviness of consequences with victims.
Key words: road accident, legislation of Russian Federation on citizens’ health protection, training on skills of first aid provision, medical aid provision at pre-hospital and during hospital repiods
12. Penzev A.A., Khrapov S.A. The experience of the activity of Omsk territorial center of disaster medicine in improvement of medical aid provision to the victims of road accidents
The activities of GUZ of Omskaya oblast «Territorial center of disaster medicine» in organization of medical aid at road accidents on motor roads: disbracing of medical and prophylactic institutions among traffic participants; provision health care institutions with needed equipment and transportation; training of the staff of survival services and of the traffic participants to provide first aid to the victims; implementation of the system of navigational support for acute care etc.
Key words: motor roads, road accidents, organization of medical aid provision, territorial center of disaster medicine
13. Artamoshina M.P. Road accident death-rate and lethality as self-dependent notions and factors affecting their value
Methodological approaches to systematization of the causes of death in road accidents are presented. It is suggested that separation of the notions of «death-rate’» and «lethality» allows optimally plan concrete activities for prophylaxis of traumatism on the roads and decrease deaths in road accidents.
Key words: road accident, qualified medical aid, death-rate and lethality, statistics
14. Borisenko L.V., Akin’shin A.V., Ivashina L.I., Pogosova R.L. Medical problems of the test on alcoholic intoxication with drivers as a road accident risk factor
The problems of the test on alcoholic intoxication with drivers are considered. Legislation and regulations on prevention of driving with alcoholic intoxication and on the methods of control of ethanol in blood and expired air with drivers are analyzed. The suggestions for improvement of the efforts aimed to keep persons with alcoholic intoxication out of driving are presented.
Key words: alcoholic intoxication, drivers, road accidents, medical examination, legal regulations, BAC, blood and expired air alcohol concentration
15. Akin’shin A.V., Naumenko K.V. Organization of training of physicians in SAFER Training Center of «Laerdal Medical AS» Company
The equipment of Safer Training Center of «Laerdal Medical AS» Company (Norway) which provides an opportunity for modeling of significant number of clinical cases and for training of physicians is presented. Special attention is devoted to the system of team training of physicians which is very important when medical aid is provided to patient in grave condition or to several victims as it happens, for example, at road accident.
Key words: computer modeling, modeling of clinical situations, physicians training, gaining of clinical experience, system of team training, Safer Training Center (Norway)
SANITARY-ANTIEPIDEMIC (PREVENTION) MEASURES IN EMERGENCIES
16. Popov V.P., Kolesnikov I.O. The ways of minimization of medical and sanitary consequences of biological and social emergency situations at territorial level
The possible ways of minimization of medical and sanitary consequences of biological and social emergency situations at territorial level are considered by the example of Sverdlovskaya oblast. The dynamics of biological and social emergency situations is presented. The liquidation of mass food toxic infective episode is described. The work on estimation of danger of bird flu infection (producing methodological recommendations on the basics of protection of the workers of emergency service and of emergent medicine against stimulus of bird flu; correction of the list of medicaments required for liquidation of bird flu infection; conduction of tactical and special exercises on liquidation of medical and sanitary consequences of extremely dangerous infections etc.) is analyzed in details. Main ways of minimization of medical and sanitary consequences of biological and social emergency situations at territorial level are determined.
Key words: biological and social emergency situations, bird flu virus, medical and sanitary consequences, extremely dangerous infections, tactical and special exercises, territorial level
17. Sapin M.P., Miljukov V.E., Lashnev S.T., Polunin S.V., Objective appraisal of vital capacity of extremities tissues as a surgical problem of emergency medicine (digest)
The digest of publications covering the questions of provision of qualified medical aid to the victims of man-caused and natural emergency situations is presented. It is marked that significant growth of number of victims with poly-trauma and with crush syndrome needed surgery related to determining of the degree of necrectomy or level of amputation based on an exposure of the boundaries of vital and lacking vitality tissue. This is why an objective appraisal of morpho-functional status of soft tissues of extremities at the process of necrectomy, which determines the choice of optimal degree of soft tissues excision, is actual and of big practical significance surgery problem of emergency medicine.
Key words: amputation of extremities, vitality of soft tissues, disaster, mine and explosive trauma, wound, crush syndrome
18. Abdurzakov S-A. S-A., Bobiy B.V. About some organizational forms of using of institutions and units of public health in reconstruction of system of rendering of the first help for population
19. Ribolovleva A.G. Reasons and structure of brain concussion among military men in inner army in conditions of everyday activity and during the local military conflict
20. Drobotov V.N., Galeev I.K. Treatment of the open fracture of extremities after the road accidents
21. Shatohina S.N., Nikitin A.A., Leoshko M.V., Shabalin V.N. Express-diagnostics of anaerobic infection in inflammatory processes in facial area
OUR ACTIVITY EXPERIENCE
22. Glotov A.T., Klassen O.G., Zlakazov P.M. Experience of the organization of the activity of the city disaster medicine center
The experience of the activity of disaster medicine center of municipal level in Zlatoust city of Cheliabinsk region was presented. This center has staff structure, constant base, juridical address, center of education for specialists for emergent help, witch is supplied with modern computer equipment and techniques.
Key words: commanding-staff exersices, experience of the activity of disaster medicine center, disaster medicine service, educational class, constitutive documents, emergencies
23. And again the «Archimedean» gold belongs to kemeroviches
24. Laureates of All-Russian competition from Stavropol
25. Evacuation of collaborator of Russian Embassy from Ethiopia
26. Evacuation of child from Kirgizia
27. Assize conference of Government Commission on security of the road traffic
28. Unique medical transportation
29. Medical evacuation of Russian people from Egypt accident (26.06.08)