ORGANIZATION AND TACTICS OF DISASTER MEDICINE SERVICE
1. Goncharov S.F., Chernyak S.I., Koldin A.V. Disaster medicine service of regional level: status and perspectives
Analysis of the statistic accounting for 2006 was presented and valuation of the activity of the regional level of disaster medicine service as an effective and social institute, intended for render urgent medical support for population in emergencies, during this period, was done.
Key words: road accident trauma, accounting for 2006, regional centers of disaster medicine, emergency
2. Kostomarova L.G., Smirnov S.V., Potapov V.I., Buk T.N., Brygin P.A. Retrospective analysis of the medical consequences of the conflagrations in Moscow
Structure of the emergent situations (ES) in Moscow in 2005–2006 was examined. Data of retrospective statistic analysis of man-caused ES, that took place in Moscow in 2001–2006, and also the dynamics of the medical-sanitary consequences of such events were presented. The scale of the sanitary losses ES as the result of the fire in the size of single-stage consequences was done. Peculiarities of emergent medical support to victims with thermal trauma in the city hospitals were investigated. An example of the organization of the medical ensuring of ES in consequence of fire with plenty of victims was given.
Key words: dynamics of the medical-sanitary consequences, Moscow emergency, statistic indexes, emergent tendencies
3. Popov V.P., Kolyasnikov O.V., Trushnikov Yu.V., Ponomareva L.R. Strategy of the development of territorial service of disaster medicine in Sverdlovsk region
Strategy of the development of territorial service of disaster medicine as an example of territorial center of disaster medicine (TCDM) of Sverdlovsk region was presented. Main reasons of the transference of the sanitary aviation department into TCDM structure were indicated. The necessity of the creation of the branches in the distant regions was shown. Organization of the profile reanimation-consultation centers, as a next stage of the development of the center, was described. Further perspective of the development of the service of disaster medicine at the regional level was outlined.
Key words: reanimation-consultation center, sanitary aviation, regional center of disaster medicine, branch of the center, emergency
4. Levit A.L., Popov V.P., Kolesnikov I.O. Organization of the intensive care in the region
New organization of the work of the reanimation-anesthesiology service (RAS) in Sverdlovsk region, based on principles of the syndromical approach, stage and continuity in intensive care, insurance of compensation of expenditures and system of the control of the quality of the work of the re-animation and intensive care departments were presented. The necessity of the creation of the territorial standards of the activity of RAS was grounded. It was caring out that it will be worthwhile to use RAS of the territorial centers of disaster medicine for the evacuation of patients in critical stage. The main conditions of the safe evacuation of such patients were examined.
Key words: intensive care, medical evacuation, reanimation and intensive care department, reanimation-anesthesiology service, reanimation-anesthesiology department, region, territorial center of disaster medicine
5. Chmelev V.S., Gurov A.N. Peculiarities of organization of treatment of the patients with serious combined craniocerebral trauma in regional medical organizations of Moscow region
Data of the investigation of the epidemiology of serious combined craniocerebral trauma (SCCCT) and organization of the specialized neurosurgery service in three groups of medical organization of Moscow region were presented. Mentioned that men 20–50 years old, who are in their productive working years, are dominated among victims with SCCCT, and the main reason of the trauma is the road accident. It was concluded, that the decisive sense for reducing of postoperative and general lethality among the victims with SCCCT is to have neurosurgery specialist in the hospital.
Key words: road accident trauma, organization of treatment, victims, specialized neurosurgery service, serious combined craniocerebral trauma
6. Slesarev V.G., Kazbagarov R.K., Dzhel L.L., Botabekova L.M. Organization of the liquidation of medical-sanitary consequences of the crashes of carrier rocket, launched from spacedrome Bajkanur
The affected factors, that have determine medical-sanitary space consequences, were examined. General medical-evacuationary doctrine, that foresees the main tasks of the medical service during the liquidation of the consequences of such an emergencies, was presented. The forces and measures of the medical services of Kazahstan Republic, which take part in the emergences and urgent works during the liquidation of medical-sanitary space consequences, system of the stage treatment and evacuation were shown.
Key words: general medical evacuationary doctrine, liquidation of medical-sanitary consequences of emergencies, forces and measures of the medical services of Kazahstan Republic, emergency space consequences
7. Ivaneev M.D. Organization of activity of the general supernumerary specialist in the organization of the medical first aid public health committee of Leningrad region
The work experience of the general supernumerary specialist in the organization of the medical first aid public health committee of Leningrad region was presented. The system of the work, positional duties of the general supernumerary specialist and order of the appraisal of the quality of the emergency work were examined in details.
Key words: general supernumerary specialist in the organization of the medical first aid, road accidents, Leningrad region, index of the activity, emergency service, emergency situations
CLINICAL ASPECTS OF DISASTER MEDICINE
8. Makarova M.R., Siforkin M.V., Koneva E.S., Preobrazhensky V.N. Programs of the medical rehabilitation of victims of the road accidents with fracture of the shank bones
The results of the examining of the efficiency of application of the programs of medical rehabilitation using modern physiotherapy complex «Ionoson-expert» in 123 cases of victims of the road accidents with fracture of the shank bones in the rehabilitation period were caring out. High level of the efficiency of the program was mentioned, it was recommended to use this program during the medical rehabilitation of the victims of the road accidents.
Key words: physiotherapy complex «Ionoson-expert», road accident, fracture of the shank bones, victims, programs of medical rehabilitation
9. Grebenyuk A.N., Zatsepin V.V., Timoshevsky A.A. Principles, means and methods of medical antirad protection
Means of medical antirad protection: radioprotectors, measures for the prolonged maintenance of raising radioresistance of the organism, prophylaxis of the primary general radiation response, initial of the early incapacity of irradiated victims, early therapy of the radial affections and precautions of inner irradiation – were presented. It was noted, that contemporary situation needs from physicians not only knowledge of the limited quantity of the basic antirad drags, but also reserved, which can be used in order to provide medical support in the case of rad accidents and catastrophes.
Key words: medical antirad protection, antirad means, radial affections
10. Slepushkin V.D., Ivakin S.N., Kashka D.A., Selivanov V.A., Abazova I.S., Oskanova M.A., Khazhaliev R.V. Anesthetic management of the victims in liquidation of medical consequences of the terrorist acts on Northern Caucasia
Retrospective appreciative analysis of 1 100 of case histories of the victims, who were treated in medical-preventive institutions after liquidation of the consequences of the terrorist acts on Northern Caucasia (2002–2006) was done. It was shown, that during the surgery intervention 50–70% of the victims needed to have an anesthetic aid. Specialists use the method of intravenous anesthetic with intubation of trachea and artificial pulmonary ventilation in a majority of cases.
Key words: anesthetic aid, liquidation of medical consequences of the terrorist acts, retrospective analysis, terrorist act
11. Shandurenko I.N., Perekhodov S.N., Dobysh S.V., Avanesyan A.R. Experience of application of biologically active hydrogel bandage «Appolo» in complex treatment of gunshot wounds at victims in local armed conflict
Experience of treatment and investigation of 100 patients with gunshot wounds of soft tissues and suppurative complications in 1995–2002 was summarized. Course of treatment of the patients using gel bandage «Appolo PAK» and «Appolo PAA» was analyzed. The results of microbiological explorations show the antimicrobial activity of bandages, that lead not only to contraction of duration of the inflammation, but also to stimulation of reactivation processes.
Key words: biologically active bandaging materials, gel bandage, complex treatment of suppurative wounds, gunshot wounds
EDUCATION AND TRAINING OF PERSONNEL
12. Koshelev V.P. Physicians of emergency service about the system of the supplementary professional education: sociological investigation
Sociological investigation of the system of the supplementary professional education, based on the interrogation of the physicians of the disaster medicine service was presented. The questions of the organization and activity, forms and optimal periodicity of postgraduate education, best periods of the education at the internal cycle and motivation for taking part in the system of the supplementary professional education, determinant criteria for the physician direction to professional training etc., were examined. Mentioned, that such an investigation could help perfection and optimization of supplementary professional education of the physicians.
Key words: supplementary professional education of emergency physicians, interrogation, and description of the medical specialization, sociological investigation
MEDICAL ASPECTS OF ROAD TRAFFIC SAFETY
13. Makarova M.R., Lyadov K.V., Koneva E.S., Preobrazhensky V.N., Siforkin M.V. Effectiveness of use of contemporary programmed complexes for the application of the functional condition of the vassals at persons with craniocerebral road accident trauma on the stage of medical rehabilitation
The research data of 67 cases of victims with craniocerebral road accident trauma on the stage of medical rehabilitation was presented. The effectiveness of the new domestic diagnostically programme complex APKO-8-RITS for the analysis of the cardiac output and blood pressure was applicated and it’s high effectiveness in comparison with Korotkov’s method, was proved.
Key words: blood pressure, rehabilitation, road accident, diagnostically programme complex APKO-8-RITS, craniocerebral trauma
SANITARY-ANTIEPIDEMIC (PREVENTION) MEASURES IN EMERGENCIES
14. Gurkalo V.I. Biological terrorism
Short literary review
Short review of publications, concerning questions of freighting against biological terrorism was presented. Definition of biological terrorist act was done. The main indications of using of biological agent (BA) with terrorist purpose, peculiarities of activity and way of transmission of the infection during the using of BA as a mean of terrorist act etc were examined.
Key words: biological agent, biological terrorist act, way of transmission of the infection, peculiarities of activity of pathogenic biological agents
15. Shaposhnikov A.A., Batrak N.I. Peculiarities of the epidemics in emergencies
The peculiarities of the epidemics in emergencies, conditions and regularity of the development of the epidemic process among the defeatists and victims in the population were presented. The causes of the appearance of the epidemic flashes of the infectious diseases among the different categories of population that was evacuated from the emergency zone and the base of the epidemic diagnostics in the regions of catastrophes were examined.
Key words: source of infections, contagious patients, transmission mechanism, arthropodious carrier of infectious diseases, epidemic, epidemic flash
16. Zajtsev S.A., Kudrin L.A. Peculiarities of the organization of the activity of disaster medicine service in Tverskoj region during the liquidation of the consequences of the radiation accident
Peculiarities of the organization of the activity of disaster medicine service in Tverskoj region, which is due to subjects with high radiation danger among others in Russian Federation were examined. On territory of the region, on its borders and in the distance up to 1000 km there are a lot of important energetic objects, including nuclear electric power stations. All that demand from disaster medicine preparing of measures for the civil defense of population in Tverskoj region in a case of radiation accident.
Key words: nuclear electric power station, medical-sanitary insurance of the population, radiation damage, disaster medicine service, Tverskaya region
17. Kashapov N.G., Gnezdilov P.S., Kazachinin A.A., Zhemansky A.A., Kuchma V.F., Shcherbakov A.G. The experience of organization of the work of network of observation and laboratory control of the civil defense in Khanti-Mansijsk autonomous region – Yugra
The main directions of the activity of the specialized forming for the supervision of the sanitary-antiepidemic situation in Khanti-Mansijsk autonomous region – Yugra were presented.
Key words: laboratory control, sanitary-antiepidemic measures, specialized forming, emergency
EXCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE
18. Timkin V.A., Mishin A.V., Zajnuldinova V.A. Computer testing and instruction system, based on the experience of Buryatian territorial center of disaster medicine
Elaborations of using of the complexes of computer testing and instruction in the system of additional professional education of collaborators of disaster medical service in Buryat Republic were examined. Using of program complex «Instrumental environment for creating of program-pedagogical tests and adopting testing» in mentioned goals was analyzed.
Key words: additional professional education, computer testing and instruction, program complex «Instrumental environment for creating of program-pedagogical tests and adopting testing», disaster medical service, Buryatian territorial center of disaster medicine
IN ORDER OF DISCUSSION
19. Chadov S.V., Kharlamova I.V., Chuchko V.I. Medical security – contemporary method of preservation of nation health