ORGANIZATION AND TACTICS OF DISASTER MEDICINE SERVICE
1. Goncharov S.F., Boby B.V. On the Outcomes of Realization of the Subprogram «Development of All-Russian Disaster Medicine Service» as a Part of the Federal Special Targeted Program «Prevention and Response to Social Diseases (2002–2006)»
The paper presents goals and outcomes of the realization of the subprogram «Development of All-Russian Disaster Medicine Service» as a part of the Federal special targeted program «Prevention and Response to Social Diseases (2002–2006)». The primary trends of activity of disaster medicine service at different levels in 2002–2006 are enumerated, efficiency analysis of the measures realized within this subprogram is given.
Key words: subprogram, disaster medicine service, emergency, efficiency analysis of the realized measures
2. Lobanov A.I., Vlasenko V.F., Pichugin V.Yu. Security Support for Public Health Facilities
The basic problems of security support for public health facilities in different emergencies are enumerated. General tasks providing security for all public health facilities, as well as separate tasks considering specific nature of various facilities are described.
Key words: security support for public health facilities, harmful effects of emergency, fire safety
3. Lukina I.N. Trends in Development for Disaster Medicine Service at Regional Level. Report № 1
The updated analysis of organizational structure of regional disaster medicine centres of the Russian Federation subjects is presented, and the basic trends in its development are described.
Key words: organizational structure, department of secondary (aeromedical) emergency medical care, structural needs, regional disaster medicine centre
4. Tolkachev D.A., Lawrik O.I. Experience of Activity of the Regional Centre for Disaster Medicine in Saratov Region for a 10-Year Period
The outcomes of a ten-year period of activity of the Regional Centre for Disaster Medicine in Saratov region are presented.
Key words: medical and health support, medical supply stock for quick response and tactical operations, staff training, emergency
5. Popov V.P., Kolyasnikov O.V., Trushnikov Yu.V., Melnikova O.A. Two Techniques of Patient Transportability Estimation
Techniques of patient transportability estimation are given. They are based on updated authorships’ developments of «Ekaterinburg–2000» or «Multiorgan dysfunction» scale, and «Safe transportation of patients with multiorgan dysfunction» scale. The given techniques have been tested for several years and can be recommended for a practical application.
Key words: distance monitoring, Regional centre for disaster medicine of Sverdlovsk region, urgent patients, efficient emergency medical care delivery Two Techniques of Patient Transportability Estimation
CLINICAL ASPECTS OF DISASTER MEDICINE
6. Preobrazhensky V.N., Lyadov K.V., Kandyba G.F., Zadorozhko M.G. Early Diagnostics Capacity of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Syndrome of the Wounded in Local Armed Conflicts and in Antiterrorist Operations. Report № 1
Results of early diagnostics of posttraumatic stress disorders (PTSD) are presented that were obtained with modern computer technologies by estimation of vegetative status and vegetative dermal evoked potential of the wounded in local armed conflicts and in antiterrorist operations. The application of these methods has been proved reliable for PTSD diagnostics at early stages in 97–98 % cases.
Key words: heart rhythm variability, vegetative dermal evoked potential, posttraumatic stress disorders, the wounded, «VNS-Spectrum» diagnostic system, early diagnostics
7. Drobotov V.N., Galeev I.K., Krichevsky A.L., Rudaev V.I. Method of Prognosis of Crush Syndrome Severity in Emergency
The method of prognosis of any variant of crush syndrome is presented. The danger of crush for a life of an injured person is forecasted, and the decision is taken concerning the tactics of medical care delivery at the site of an injury and referring the patient to the evacuation stage. The above mentioned prognosis and tactics are possible on the basis of score estimate of a crushed body segment, crush time, age of the injured patient and severity of injuries.
Key words: score estimate, prognosis, crush syndrome, severity of injury, emergency
8. Makarova M.R., Lyadov K.V., Shepovalenko T.V., Zadorozhko M.G., Koneva E.S. Application of «Locomat» Appliance for Recovery Following Injuries and Nervous Diseases
Results of developing motor activity with the «Locomat» appliance enabling formation of a motor stereotype are presented. Positive outcomes are achieved in 70% patients with craniocerebral injuries and acute insufficiency of cerebral circulation.
Key words: recovery, nervous diseases, «Locomat» appliance, injuries
EDUCATION AND TRAINING OF PERSONNEL
9. Pogodin Yu.I., Bochenkov A.A., Marchenko L.O. Dynamics of Individual and Psychological Characteristics of Military Physicians during their Professional and Postgraduate Training and Correlation of these Characteristics with Efficiency of Education
The long-term extended study established that during professional and postgraduate training of military physicians in the Military Medical Academy a specific dynamics of their individual and psychological characteristics was observed. The latter resulted both in positive and negative changes in the personality of a military physician. One should take into account the above factors in the course of psychological carrying the teaching process.
Key words: entrants, military and medical education, individual and psychological characteristics, interns, communicative potential, neuro-psychic stability, resident physicians
SANITARY-ANTIEPIDEMIC (PREVENTION) MEASURES IN EMERGENCIES
10. Kekukh O.N., Shchibrik E.V., Shaposhnikov A.A. Public Protection of Bordering Administrative Area against Measles Infection
The work of the Russian Consumer Surveillance Department in Belgorod region on public protection against measles infection has been analyzed. The specific nature of this work is considered as the given region is a bordering territory. Measles epidemic situation in the region cannot be admitted favourable as there is a danger of bringing this infection by migrants from allied states.
Key words: Belgorod region, infection bringing, measles infection, population, bordering administrative area, epidemic situation
11. Bagdasaryan A.S., Kazandzhy E.D., Karmadonov A.P., Stetsenko S.M. Planning of Public Iodine Prophylaxis in Krasnodar Region in Case of Radiation Accidents
The technique described concerns public protection against radioactive iodine isotopes in the zone of potential radiation hazard at the distance of up to 1000 km from an emergency site. In planning iodine prophylaxis the given technique facilitates forecasting different variants of radiation situations and recording directions and time of approaching a radiation cloud. That is important for calculation of the costs alloted to health measures and their management, stockpiling of iodine preparations and their management, allocation of a necessary volume of preparations and time of their delivery to consumers.
Key words: nuclear power plants, public iodine prophylaxis, Krasnodar regional centre for disaster medicine, radiation situation forecasting, radiation hazard
12. Avetisov G.M. Preparedness of Medical and Prophylactic Centres of the Russian Federation Subjects for Operation in Radiation Accidents in a 100-km Zone around Nuclear Power Plant
The paper gives an analysis of the state of preparedness of medical and prophylactic centres located in a 100-km zone around nuclear power plants for operation in a radiation accident. The requirements have been formulated concerning provision of radiation safety of the staff and hospitalized patients and recommendations on facilitation of preparedness in these centres.
Key words: criteria of preparedness, medical and prophylactic centres, radiation accident, 100-km zone
ACTUAL PROBLEMS OF SPECIALIZED (AEROMEDICAL) EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE
13. Grebenyuk B.V., Garmush O.A. Problems of Aeromedical Transport Development and Ways of their Solution
The problems of aeromedical transport development and ways of their solution have been considered (inconsistency of legislative and legal norms with practical work, absence of federal management body, federal financing, etc.).
Key words: road accidents, aeromedical transport, federal management body, federal financing, emergency
14. Bosko O.Yu., Kharyutin A.S. Performance and Perspectives for Development of Urgent and Planned-Consultative Medical Care Unit of the Regional Centre for Disaster Medicine in Volgograd Region
70-th anniversary of aeromedical transport formation in Volgograd region
Background and formation of the urgent and planned-consultative medical care unit (aeromedical transport) of the Regional Centre for Disaster Medicine in Volgograd region are described. Basic trends of activity are considered, outcomes of the unit operation, tasks for the future, ways of their realization and perspectives for development are analyzed.
Key words: protocols of patient management, concomitant injury, secondary aeromedical care, Regional Centre for Disaster Medicine in Volgograd region, urgent and planned-consultative medical care
15. Zadorozhko M.G. Use of activation therapy principles for medical rehabilitation of emergency relief workers with early forms of cardio-vascular diseases
16. Kandyba G.F. Use of vibration for recovery of motor activity of the wounded with gunshot fractures at a health resort