ORGANIZATION AND TACTICS OF DISASTER MEDICINE SERVICE
1. Kostomarova L.G., Stazhadze L.L., Spiridonova E.A., Sheko S.A., Fedotov S.A., Meleshkov Yu.S. Estimate of efficiency and adequacy of medical support in a prehospital period in emergency in Moscow.
Report No 2. «Advanced medical support»
The paper analyzes medical manpower operations at the stage of advanced medical support in a city with a developed medical infrastructure. The problems are, in particular, considered that occur in the process of casualty stream formation in emergency at admission to hospital. The importance of uninterrupted work of all communication systems is emphasized.
Key words: medical care service team, prehospital stage, response to medical after-effects, medico-tactical setting, medical triage, non-routine situation
2. Bobrov A.F., Shcheblanov V.Yu., Zarudny D.I., Zubin S.V. System for decision-making support in evaluation of occupational reliability of nuclear power plant personnel
The results of development of the system for decision-making support in evaluation of occupational reliability of nuclear power plant personnel are presented. The paper describes methodology for development of evaluation criteria, structure and functions of workstation of the operator who performs evaluation, examples of the practical evaluation of occupational reliability of nuclear power plant personnel.
Key words: nuclear power plant, data base, knowledge base, information technology for development of evaluation criteria, enterprises with potentially hazardous technologies, occupational health, occupational preparedness, occupational reliability, system for decision-making
3. Slesarev V.G., Kazbagarov R.K., Dzhel L.L., Botabekova L.M. Forecast of non-fatal casualties in emergencies related to start of carrier rockets
The structure of non-fatal casualties in emergencies related to start of carrier rockets is described. Factors influencing the amount of such casualties are enumerated. The nature of mechanical damage, potential injuries by spilled propellant components, psychic disorders in population due to carrier rocket accident are presented.
Key words: accidents, mechanical damage, psychic disorders, non-fatal casualties, toxic impact
4. Kurbanov K.M., Tagirova G.K. Some features and problems of disaster medicine service in Dagestan Republic
Specific nature of operation and some problems of development of disaster medicine service (DMS) in Dagestan Republic in the long run are considered. Some proposals concerning main trends of DMS modernization in Dagestan are introduced.
Key words: Dagestan disaster medicine centre, Dagestan Republic, disaster medicine service, specific nature of operation, emergency
5. Popov V.P., Talankin K.Yu., Listov I.V. The experience of activity of obstetrical resuscitation-consultative centre in Territorial centre for disaster medicine
The necessity is proved to establish and organize obstetrical resuscitation-consultative centre (ORCC) as a part of Territorial centre for disaster medicine in Sverdlovsk region. The main trends of its activity are outlined. The analysis of its work for a period of 1 year was made and it was stated that tete-a-tete and telephone medical consultations of obstetrical patients, as well as necessary surgical and resuscitation/anesthesiological care to the pregnant and parturient women made it possible to substantially reduce maternal mortality rate in Sverdlovsk region.
Key words: obstetrical resuscitation-consultative centre, demographic situation, maternal mortality, monitoring, multiple organ failure, reproduction losses
CLINICAL ASPECTS OF DISASTER MEDICINE
6. Kvasha O.I. Application of nitrogen oxide in gaseous stream for therapy of eye traumatic injuries in emergency
The results of complex therapy of eye anterior section injuries with nitrogen oxide in gaseous stream (NO-therapy) are presented. The conclusion is made that NO-therapy facilitates quick and transparent cornea regeneration, reduction of rehabilitation period.
Key words: non-penetrating cornea injury, NO-therapy, nitrogen oxide, traumatic keratitis, cornea erasion
7. Preobrazhensky V.N., Lyadov K.V., Balaban M.D. Ways of cholelithiasis prophylaxis in persons of risk professions
Report № 2
The paper presents data of medical examination of the persons of risk professions with a cholelithiasis preclinical stage: dyskinesia of bile-excreting tract, sludge-phenomenon, acalculous cholecystitis. Cholelithiasis prophylaxis schedule is developed including ursosan, microwave resonance and laser therapy. It is proved that medicated and non-medicated methods of cholelithiasis prophylaxis facilitate reduction in the occurrence of this disease in the persons of risk professions.
Key words: cholelithiasis, persons of risk professions, occupational health, prophylaxis
8. Prostakishin G.P., Sarmanaev S.Kh., Goldfarb Yu.S., Ostapenko Yu.N. State and perspectives of antidot therapy in acute poisoning by toxic substances in emergency
The role of antidot therapy in acute poisoning by toxic substances, modern concepts of antidots and their classification are given. The paper discusses problems of antidot therapy in disaster medicine service, and in the first turn, at the prehospital stage of medical care delivery to the injured. Information about the antidot provision in Russia is presented. Perspectives and tasks of antidot therapy are enumerated.
Key words: antidots, classification of antidots, perspectives of application, toxic substances, emergency
9. Ostapenko Yu.N., Litvinov N.N., Khonelidze R.S., Gasimova Z.M. Structure and forms of information toxicological support in response to medical and health after-effects of chemical emergencies
The paper formulates specific structure, volume and organizational forms of information toxicological support in response to medical and health after-effects of chemical emergencies (E). Such support delivered in due time and in accordance with requirements is one of the main factors for provision of efficient work and cooperation between all participants of rescue and medical units. The support is also important for reducting the danger of emergency at chemical plants and prevention of chemical terrorism. It is emphasized that information toxicological support and delivery of adequate medical care to the injured in emergency are of a special importance in the cases where a chemical factor of emergency is not liable to identification.
Key words: computer-aided distributed information retrieval system «Hazardous substances», information toxicological support, hazardous chemical substances, reducting the danger of emergency at chemical plants, chemical terrorism, chemical emergency
EDUCATION AND TRAINING OF PERSONNEL
10. Tretyakov N.V., Trifonov S.V., Trifonova S.S. Macrostructural analysis of medico-psychological conception of compatibility of the members of public medical support professional groups in emergency
The medico-psychological conception is presented. It is defined by the necessity of establishment on its base a methodological complex for diagnostics and prognosis of psychological compatibility with the purpose of cooperation improvement, coordination between physician/nurse teams, and, in the first turn, surgeon teams. The efficiency components of professional cooperation of physician/nurse teams are given, and it is stated that set-up of the conception is necessary to implement on the basis of the following constituent parts: professional, psycho-physiological, dynamic, socio-psychological, status, communicative and medical. The requirements for application of the consecutive mathematical procedure for compatibility prognosis are proved.
Key words: activity approach, communicative system, medico-psychological conception, psychological compatibility, coordination of action acceptors, socio-psychological structure
MEDICAL ASPECTS OF ROAD TRAFFIC SAFETY
11. Goncharov S.F., Borisenko L.V., Naumenko K.V. Analysis of national and foreign experience of emergency medical care delivery to the injured in road accidents using helicopters
The paper analyzes national and foreign experience of emergency medical care delivery to the injured in road accidents (RA) using helicopters. Emergency medical care management using helicopters in the USA, Great Britain, Germany and Russia is discussed. The conclusion is made concerning the efficiency of helicopter implementation for emergency medical care delivery to the injured in road accidents.
Key words: helicopter, road accident, emergency medical care, road traffic safety, injury, evacuation
12. Goncharov S.F., Borisenko L.V., Naumenko K.V. International and national experience of special road guard service equipment intended for medical care delivery to the injured in road accidents
The paper discusses specific equipment of road guard service for emergency medical care delivery to the injured in road accidents in different countries – USA, Great Britain, Germany and Russia. The description and examples of medical packs and first-aid kits for medical care delivery by road guard personnel of different countries at a prehospital stage are presented. The conclusions are made about the specific supply of medical packs and first-aid kits in different countries.
Key words: first-aid kit, road traffic safety, road guard service, road accident, medical pack, primary medical care
13. Sukhopyatkin N.A. Some specific features of emergency medical care in road accidents
The problem of emergency medical care to the injured in road accidents in a district centre is considered. A complex of tactical operations and emergency medical care measures conducted by emergency teams is presented.
Key words: road accident, life-saving and life support measures, labeling of the injured, medical triage, diagnostics by syndromes, emergency medical care
SANITARY-ANTIEPIDEMIC (PREVENTION) MEASURES IN EMERGENCIES
14. Kutyrev V.V., Toporkov A.V., Karnaukhov I.G., Toporkov V.P. Strengthening the management and operation of specialized antiepidemic teams of Russian Consumer Surveillance antiplague institutions
The paper analyzes operational experience of specialized antiepidemic teams (SAET) of antiplague institutions in medical and epidemiological response to different emergencies. New approaches to manage-ment and operation of SAET are proposed.
Key words: modular and functional principle of management, specialized anti-epidemic teams, emergencies
15. Konyshev I.S., Savinkin V.A. System of hygienic estimate of sanitation and epidemic efficiency in emergency
The paper describes preparedness estimate of Russian Consumer Surveillance agencies for emergency (E) response in different operational routines, including management, E prevention, detection of potentially hazardous facilities, analysis of the environmental setting and E prognosis. Measures that are necessary to be undertaken in case of E, and primarily, measures on public protection and cooperation organization are enumerated. The items describing resources and manpower preparedness, volume and quality of measures in sanitation and epidemic surveillance system in E are defined. The estimate of operation of specialized teams to medical and health response to E is given.
Key words: operational routines, Russian Consumer Surveillance, monitoring and laboratory control network, emergency