DISASTER MEDICINE No. 4•2019
Psychology of Disaster: Specific Aspects of Emergency and Extreme Situation from Experience of Territorial Center for Disaster Medicine of Stavropol Territory
Kocharov Eh.G., Dukhin O.E., Porkhun L.V.
Territorial Center for Disaster Medicine of Stavropol Krai, Stavropol, Russian Federation
Abstract. The importance of providing emergency psychological assistance in emergency and extreme situations is revealed based on the example of the activity of the Territorial center for disaster medicine of the Stavropol Territory. The characteristic of human behavior in disaster environment is given. The experience of the Center in organizing and conducting of psycho-physiological examination and psychological support of activity of integrated teams of the Center, rescuers and other persons in hazardous occupations in emergencies and extreme situations.
Key words: afferentation, complex reaction of fear, deprivation, disaster, dynamic equilibrium of state, emergency situation, emotional and willpower preparation, extreme situation, panic, reactive psychosis, shock confusion, simple fear reaction, stress, Territorial Center for Disaster Medicine
For citation: Kocharov Eh.G., Dukhin O.E., Porkhun L.V. Psychology of Disaster: Specific Aspects of Emergency and Extreme Situation from Experience of Territorial Center for Disaster Medicine of Stavropol Territory. Meditsina katastrof = Disaster Medicine. 2019; (4): 29–32 (In Russ.), https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2019-4-29-32
1. Goryachev I.N. Dynamic balance and its formation in contemporary Russian society. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya = Modern problems of science and education. Electronic scientific journal. 2015; (1–2): 207 (In Russ.).
2. Gurenkova T.N., Eliseeva I.N., Kuznetsova T.Yu., Makarova O.L., Matafonova T.Yu., Pavlova M.V., Shoygu Yu.S., Psikhologiya ekstremal’nykh situatsiy = Psychology of extreme situations. Moscow Publ., 1997. 319 p. (In Russ.).
3. Petrov S.V., Makashev V.A. Opasnye situatsii tekhnogennogo kharaktera i zashchita ot nikh = Dangerous situations of technogenic character and protection against them. Moscow, NC Enas Publ., 2008. 191 p. (In Russ.).
4. Pryakhin V.N. Bezopasnost’ zhiznedeyatel’nosti cheloveka v usloviyah mirnogo i voennogo vremeni = Safety of human life in peace and war time. Moscow, Ekzamen Publ., 2006. 352 p. (In Russ.).
5. Katastrofy kontsa XX veka = The catastrophe of the end of XX century. Ed. V.A.Vladimirov. Moscow, Geopolitica Publ., 2001. 423 p. (In Russ.).
6. Molyaco V.A. Peculiarities of manifestation of panic in the conditions of ecological disaster. Psikhologicheskiy zhurnal = Psychological journal. 1992; 13; (2): 66–73 (In Russ.).
7. Alekseenkova E.G. Personality in conditions of mental deprivation. St. Petersburg, Piter Publ., 2009. 95 p. (In Russ.).
8. Lebedev V.I. Lichnost’ v ekstremal’nykh usloviyakh = Personality in extreme conditions. Moscow, Politizdat Publ., 1989. 303 p. (In Russ.).
9. Leonov A.A., Lebedev V.I. Psikhologicheskie osobennosti deyatel’nosti kosmonavtov = Psychological features of astronauts’s activities. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1971. 256 p. (In Russ.).
10. Sakhno I.I., Sakhno V.I. Meditsina katastrof, organizacionnye voprosy = Emergency Medicine, organizational issues. Moscow Publ., 2001. 560 p. (In Russ.).
11. Alexandrovskiy Y.A. Mental disorders during and after emergencies. Psikhiatriya i psikhofarmakoterapiya = Psychiatry and psychopharmacotherapy), 2001; 3; (4): 116–118 (In Russ.).
12. Boyko Yu.P. Features of anti-stress medical care in emergency situations and their consequences. Sotsial’naya i klinicheskaya psikhiatriya = Social and clinical psychiatry. 2003; (2): 60–67 (In Russ.).
13. Tim Poston, Ian Stewart. Sekrety vyzhivaniya v ekstremal’nykh situatsiyakh = Secrets of survival in extreme situations. Moscow, Mir Publ., 1980 (In Russ.).
The material was received 10.04.19; the article after peer review procedure 03.06.19; the Editorial Board accepts the article for publication 04.09.19