DISASTER MEDICINE No. 3(107)•2019
CONDITIONS FOR SUCCESSFUL MASTERING OF PRACTICAL SKILLS OF CONDUCTING BASIC CARDIOPULMONARY RESUSCITATION BY JUNIOR STUDENTS OF MEDICAL UNIVERSITY Download the article in pdf format
Shatrova N.V., Obereshin V.I.
“Ryazan State Medical University named after Academician I.P.Pavlov” of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Ryazan, Russian Federation
The article presents the experience of teaching junior medical students the skills of basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation in the course of the module “First aid”. 3 methodical schemes of training are offered and tested. It is noted that the most effective was the 3rd scheme of training with the involvement of heads of educational groups as Tutors (mentors). Other factors affecting the effectiveness and quality of training are considered.
Key words: basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation, Junior students, medical University, module “First aid”, practical skills, training
For citation: Shatrova N.V., Obereshin V.I. Conditions for Successful Mastering of Practical Skills of Conducting Basic Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation by Junior Students of Medical University, Medicina katastrof, (Disaster Medicine), 2019; 3: 53–55 (In Rus.), https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2019-3-53-55
1. Kolodkin A.A., Kolodkin V.I., Vladimirova O.V., Muravyova A.A., (Training of teachers in educational institutions first aid skills), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2017; 3: 56–59 (In Rus.).
2. Lysenko K.I., The duty officer L.I., Baturin D.I., Tishkov E.A., (The problems of teaching people who do not have medical education, the rules of first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation), Anesteziologiya i reanimatologiya, (Anesthesiology and resuscitation), 2011; 5: 76–78 (In Rus.).
3. Lyovkin O.A., Pertsov V.I., (Simulation training on the emergency medical care), Medicina neotlozhnyh sostoyanij, (Medicine of emergency conditions), 2018; 2: 110–113 (In Rus.).
4. Shatrova N.V., Efratov A.Yu., Bychenkov N.V., (Experience in the use of phantom-exercise equipment in training in the provision of medical assistance in emergency situations), Zdravoohranenie: obrazovanie, nauka, innovacii, (Health: education, science, innovation), Materials of the All-Russian scientific-practical conference with international participation, dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Ryazan State Medical University named after academician I.P.Pavlov, edited by R.E.Kalinin, 2013, pp. 137–141 (In Rus.).
5. Birkun A.A., Kosova E.A., (Public opinion on the issues of teaching the population the basics of cardiopulmonary resuscitation: a survey of residents of the Crimean peninsula), Neotlozhnaya medicinskaya pomoshch’, ZHurnal im. N.V.Sklifosovskogo, (Russian Sklifosovsky Journal of Emergency medical care), 2018; 7; 4: 311–318 (In Rus.).
6. Perepelitsa S.A., Korenev S.V., (Psychological aspects of simulation training of basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation and automatic external defibrillation), Virtual’nye tekhnologii v medicine, (Virtual technology in medicine), 2015; 2: 51 (In Rus.).
7. Mayorova E.M., Garipova A.F., (Training in cardiopulmonary resuscitation in the system of postgraduate education of general practitioners, cardiologists, general practitioners), Vestnik sovremennoj klinicheskoj mediciny, (Bulletin of modern clinical medicine), 2015; 8; 6: 95–97 (In Rus.).
8. Odrinsky V.A., (Patient evaluation by general practitioners as a tool for improving the quality of primary health care), Rossijskij mediko-biologicheskij vestnik, (Russian Biomedical Journal), 2014; 22; 4: 68–73 (In Rus.).
9. Tanishina E.N., Artemyeva G.B., (Differentiated assessment of the initial level of theoretical knowledge of the standards of cardiopulmonary resuscitation in doctors – cadets of the Simulation Training Center of Ryazan State Medical University and the impact on the quality of medical care), Nauka molodyh, (Eruditio Juvenium), 2019; 7; 1: 66–71 (In Rus.).