DISASTER MEDICINE No. 3(107)•2019
PROVISION OF EMERGENCY MEDICAL ASSISTANCE TO VICTIMS OF TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS IN VOLGOGRAD OBLAST Download the article in pdf format
Sebelev A.I. 1, Yarmolich V.A. 2, Poroysky S.V. 3, Dokuchaev S.V. 2, Raevsky A.A. 2,3
1 Committee of Healthcare of the Volgograd Region, Russian Federation
2 State Budgetary Healthcare Institution «Territorial Centre for Disaster Medicine of the Volgograd Region», Volgograd, Russian Federation
3 Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education «Volgograd State Medical University» of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation, Volgograd, Russian Federation
UDK 614.86 (470.45)
The results of the implementation of the Action plan to reduce the mortality of the population of the Volgograd Oblast from traffic accidents in 2015–2018 are presented. The organizational measures carried out by the health Committee of the Volgograd Oblast to reduce mortality among victims of road accidents are considered. The work of the Department of emergency consultative medical care and medical evacuation to provide medical assistance to victims of road accidents is analyzed.
Key words: emergency consultative medical assistance and medical evacuation ward, emergency medical care, health Committee, road accidents, route medical facilities, routing, territorial center for disaster medicine, three-level system of medical care, victims, Volgograd Oblast
For citation: Sebelev A.I., Yarmolich V.A., Poroysky S.V., Dokuchaev S.V., Raevsky A.A. Provision of Emergency Medical Assistance to Victims of Traffic Accidents in Volgograd Oblast, Medicina katastrof, (Disaster Medicine), 2019; 3: 12–16 (In Rus.), https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2019-3-12-16
1. Organizacionno-metodicheskie ukazaniya po podgotovke Sluzhby mediciny katastrof Minzdrava Rossii v oblasti zashchity zhizni i zdorov’ya naseleniya pri chrezvychajnyh situaciyah, (Organizationally-methodical pointing on preparation of Service of disaster medicine of Ministry of health of Russian Federation in area of defence of life and health of population at emergencies on 2019) (In Rus.).
2. Yarmolich V.A., (Problems of perfection and management by quality of medicare in a догоспитальном period by a victim at road traffic accidents on territory of the Volgograd area), Sovershenstvovanie vzaimodejstviya uchastnikov likvidacii mediko-sanitarnyh posledstvij dorozhno-transportnyh proisshestvij, (Perfection of co-operation of participants of liquidation of медико-санитарных consequences of road traffic accidents), Materials of conference dated May, 24, 2007, Stavropol, pp. 117–122 (In Rus.).
3. Organizaciya okazaniya ehkstrennoj konsul’tativnoj medicinskoj pomoshchi i provedeniya medicinskoj ehvakuacii, (Organization of emergency consultative medical care and medical evacuation), Recommended practice, Guidelines, Moscow, VCMK Zaschita Publ., 2015, 220 p. (In Rus.).
4. Shkarin V.V., Yarmolich V.A., Porojskij S.V., Dokuchaev S.V., Raevskij A.A., (Activity of center of medicine of catastrophes of the Volgograd area on the decline of death rate of victims in road traffic accidents on territory of the Volgograd area), Bezopasnost’-2017, Materials of I of the Interregional research and practice conference on Safety-2017, 2017; pp. 14–18 (In Rus.).
5. Shkarin V.V., Sebelev A.I., Yarmolich V.A., Danilov V.A., (Organization of Medical Evacuation of Sick and Wounded in Volgograd Oblast), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2016; 2: 31–36 (In Rus.).
6. Sebelev A.I., Yarmolich V.A., Voronkova L.P., Sorochinskaya L.F., (Provision of Emergency Medical Assistance and Carrying out of Medical Evacuation in Volgograd Region) Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2018; 3: 29–32 (In Rus.).
7. Popov V.P., (Interdepartmental going near providing of urgent medicare at road traffic accidents at regional level), Sovershenstvovanie vzaimodejstviya uchastnikov likvidacii mediko-sanitarnyh posledstvij dorozhno-transportnyh proisshestvij, (Perfection of co-operation of participants of liquidation of медико-санитарных consequences of road traffic accidents), Materials of conference dated May, 24, 2007, Stavropol, pp. 68–73 (In Rus.).
8. Popov V.P., Rogozhina L.P., Kashevarova L.R., (Emergency Medical Care Delivery to Casualties of Road Traffic Accidents on Federal Roads), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2017; 3: 22–25 (In Rus.).