DISASTER MEDICINE No. 3(107)•2019
ASSESSMENT AND OPTIMIZATION OF VITAL FUNCTION IMPAIRMENT RISKS IN PATIENTS DURING MEDICAL EVACUATION BY ROAD Download the article in pdf format
Pylaev A.V., Shvets A.V., Dvorsky A.G., Zolotaryova V.I., Sakun T.V., Skorikov P.A.
State Budgetary Healthcare Institution of the Republik of Crimea “Crimean Republican Centre for Disaster Medicine and Emergency Medical Assistance”, Simferopol, Russian Federation
The results are presented of work of specialists of the Department of emergency consultative medical care and medical evacuation of the Crimean Republican Center for disaster medicine and emergency medical services to optimize the work of mobile teams of the Department by creating a rating scale to assess and optimize risks of the development of vital complications in patients when conducting a medical evacuation by specialized car transport.
Key words: Crimean Republican center for disaster medicine and emergency medical care, medical evacuation, patients, road transport, violation of vital functions, vital complications
For citation: Pylaev A.V., Shvets A.V., Dvorsky A.G., Zolotaryova V.I., Sakun T.V., Skorikov P.A. Assessment and Optimization of Vital Function Impairment Risks in Patients During Medical Evacuation by Road, Medicina katastrof, (Disaster Medicine), 2019; 3: 35–38 (In Rus.), https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2019-3-35-38
1. Antonyuk G.V., Kirsanov A.I., DvorskyA.G., Zolotaryova V.I. (Activity of Emergency Consultative Medical Care Ward as a Part of Center for Disaster Medicine of Republic of Crimea), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2015; 1: 48–49 (In Rus.).
2. Astankin S.V., Kirsanov A.I., Altuhov A.V., Shvec A.V., Skorikov P.A., Zolotaryova V.I., Sanitarnaya aviaciya, kak perspektivnoe napravlenie pri okazanii ehkstrennoj konsul’tativno-medicinskoj pomoshchi i provedenii medicinskoj ehvakuacii v Respublike Krym, (Sanitary aviation, as a promising direction in the provision of emergency advisory medical care and medical evacuation in the Republic of Crimea), Materials of IV scientific conference, May 19–20, 2015, Moscow Publ., 2015, pp. 9–12 (In Rus.).
3. Aleksandrovich Yu.S., Gordeev V.I., Ocenochnye i prognosticheskie shkaly v medicine kriticheskih sostoyanij, (Evaluation and prognostic scales in critical care medicine), St. Petersburg, Sotis Publ., 2007, pp. 34–40 (In Rus.).
4. Sepsis v nachale XXI veka: klassifikaciya, kliniko-diagnosticheskaya koncepciya i lechenie, (Sepsis at the beginning of the XXI century: classification, clinical diagnostic concept and treatment), Recommended practice / Guidelines, Moscow, Litterra Publ., 2004, pp. 22–30 (In Rus.).
5. Golub I.E., Sorokina L.V., Sepsis i intensivnaya terapiya, (Sepsis and intensive care), Guidelines, Irkutsk, IGMU Publ., 2005, pp. 79–82 (In Rus.).
6. Organizaciya okazaniya ehkstrennoj konsul’tativnoj medicinskoj pomoshchi i provedeniya medicinskoj ehvakuacii, (The organization of the provision of emergency advisory medical care and medical evacuation), Recommended practice / Guidelines, Moscow, VCMK Zaschita Publ., 2014, 174 p. (In Rus.)
7. Astankin S.V., Dvorsky A.G., Zolotaryova V.I., Pylaev A.V., Kirsanov A.I., Shvets A.V., (Optimization of Work of Consulting Physicians of Crimea Republican Center for Disaster Medicine and Emergency Medical Care), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2016; 4: 45–47. (In Rus.).