DISASTER MEDICINE No. 3(107)•2019
CONDITIONS AND PREREQUISITES FOR CREATION OF COMBINED HEALTH CARE INSTITUTION FOR MEDICAL CARE AND EVACUATION OF POPULATION
Parkhomchuk D.S. Download the article in pdf format
State Institution of the Lugansk People’s Republic “Lugansk Republican Center for Emergency Medical Aid and Disaster Medicine”, Lugansk, Ukraine
The reasons for the creation of a combined health care institution of a special type – Lugansk Republican center for emergency medical care and disaster medicine, which combines ambulance stations and the Service for disaster medicine of the region are analyzed.
Experience of work on the organization of medical care and evacuation support of the population in the conditions of local armed conflict in the South-East of Ukraine is presented.
Key words: ambulance stations, emergency medical care, joint healthcare institution, local armed conflict, Luhansk Republican center for emergency medical care and disaster medicine, medical care and evacuation support of the population, medical evacuation, Service for disaster medicine
For citation: Parkhomchuk D.S. Conditions and Prerequisites for Creation of Combined Health Care Institution for Medical Care and Evacuation of Population, Medicina katastrof, (Disaster Medicine), 2019; 3: 16–20 (In Rus.), https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2019-3-16-20
1. Baranova N.N., Bobiy B.V., Goncharov S.F., Kipor G.V., Fisun A.Ya., (Medical Evacuation within System of Liquidation of Medical and Sanitary Consequences of Crisis Situations), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2018; 1: 5–14 (In Rus.).
2. Evich Yu.Yu., Voennaja medicina dlja ehkstremalnykh situacij. Boevoj opyt Novorossii, Shkola-vyzhivaniya. Uchis u specnaza, (Military medicine for extreme situations. Combat experience of the new Russia. Survival school. Learn from SWAT!), Moscow, Yauza-Press Publ., 2016, 256 p. (In Rus.).
3. Organization of emergency medical care outside the medical organization, Recommended practice, St. Petersburg Publ., 2016, 46 p. (In Rus.).
4. Bystrov M.V., (Regulation of Treatment-and-Evacuation Support of Population System in Emergency Situations and of Service for Disaster Medicine Activity), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2017; 4: 5–11 (In Rus.).
5. Bystrov M.V., (Perfection of Organization of Delivery of Emergency Medical Care to Casualties in Emergency Situation Environment and in Regular Regime), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2016; 1: 14–16 (In Rus.).
6. Goncharov S.F., Bystrov M.V., Bobij B.V., Osnovy organizacii okazaniya medicinskoj pomoshchi postradavshim pri chrezvychajnyh situaciyah, (Basics of organization of medical care for victims of emergency situations), Medical study guide, Moscow, VCMK Zaschita Publ., 2017, 98 p. (In Rus.).
7. Astankin S.V., Altukhov A.V., Kirsanov A.I., Zolotaryova V.I., Dvorsky A.G., Sakun T.V., (Organization of Emergency Medical Care Delivery and Realization of Medical Evacuation in Republic of Crimea), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2017; 1: 34–37 (In Rus.).
8. About the statement of Standard regulations on the Center of emergency medical care and medicine of accidents in the Luhansk people’s Republic, Decree of the Government of the Luhansk people’s Republic dated July 4, 2017, No. 409/17 (In Rus.).
9. About the organization of rendering emergency (fast) and urgent care in the Luhansk people’s Republic, Order of the Department of the Health of the Luhansk people’s Republic dated June 2, 2016, No. 536 (In Rus.).