DISASTER MEDICINE No. 3(107)•2019
SUBSTANTIATION OF RANGE AND VOLUME OF ANTIDOTES RESERVES AND THEIR USE AT STAGES OF MEDICAL EVACUATION Download the article in pdf format
Byzova V.N. 1, Prostakishin G.P. 1, Sarmanaev S.Kh. 1,2
1 Federal State Budgetary Institution “All-Russian Centre for Disaster Medicine “Zaschita” of Health Ministry of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russian Federation
2 Federal Research and Clinical Centre of Physical-Chemical Medicine of Federal Medical Biological Agency, Moscow, Russian Federation
The classification of antidotes according to the mechanism of their action is presented. The components of the substantiation of the range and volume of antidotes reserves are discussed. The main tasks of improving antidote therapy are formulated.
Key words: antidote therapy, antidotes, hospital stage, pre-admission period, range of antidotes, stages of medical evacuation, volume of reserves
For citation: Byzova V.N., Prostakishin G.P., Sarmanaev S.Kh. Substantiation of Range and Volume of Antidotes Reserves and their Use at Stages of Medical Evacuation, Medicina katastrof, (Disaster Medicine), 2019; 3: 27–30 (In Rus.), https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2019-3-27-30
1. Antidotnaya terapiya otravlenij vysokotoksichnymi veshchestvami v usloviyah chrezvychajnyh situacij, (Antidot therapy of poisoning by high-toxic substances in the conditions of emergencies), Guidance, Ed. Gladkih V.D., Sarmanaev S.Kh., Ostapenko Yu.N., Moscow, FMBA Rossii Publ., 2014; 272 p. (In Rus.).
2. Basharin V.A., Chepur S.V., Markizova N.F. et al., Voennaya toksikologiya, (Military toxicology), Textbook for a middle medical personnel, St. Petersburg Publ., 2018; 124 p. (In Rus.).
3. Goncharov S.F., Prostakishin G.P., Sarmanayev S.Kh., Byzova V.N., Sedov A.V., (Modern View on the Problem of Liquidation of Health Impacts of Chemical Emergency Situations), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2018; 3: 9–14 (In Rus.).
4. Ovchinnikov Yu.V., Prostakishin G.P., Sarmanaev S.Kh. et al., Ostraya himicheskaya travma. Voprosy diagnostiki i lecheniya, (Sharp chemical trauma. Questions of diagnostics and treatment), Ed. Simonenko V.B., Sarmanaev S.Kh., Moscow, Planeta Publ., 2018. 464 p. (In Rus.).
5. Prostakishin G.P., Gol’dfarb Yu.S., Ostapenko Yu.N., Sarmanaev S.Kh., Antidotnaya terapiya v lechenii porazhennyh pri himicheskih avariyah i terroristicheskih aktah s primeneniem toksichnyh veshchestv, (Antidot therapy in treatment staggered at chemical accidents and assassinations with the use of toxic substances), Medical study guide, Moscow, VCMK Zaschita Publ., 2011; 33 p. (In Rus.).
6. Prostakishin G.P., Sarmanaev S.Kh., Akhmetov I.R., Kovalyov E.V., (Approaches to Identification of Needs in Antidotes in Management of Acute Damage by Chemical Agents), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2013; 2: 12–14 (In Rus.).
7. Prostakishin G.P., Sarmanaev S.Kh., Goldfarb Yu.S., Ostapenko Yu.N., (State and perspectives of antidot therapy in acute poisoning by toxic substances in emergency), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2006; 4: 26–29 (In Rus.).
8. Sarmanaev S.Kh., Nazarov V.B., Gladkih V.D. et al., (A nomenclature of antidotes is in medical establishments), Vestnik klinicheskoj bol’nicy No. 51, 2012; 5; 1–3: 69–71 (In Rus.).
9. Simonenko V.B., Prostakishin G.P., Sarmanaev S.Kh., Ostrye otravleniya: neotlozhnaya pomoshch’, (Sharp poisoning: the first aid), Moscow, Ekonomika i informatika Publ., 2008; 269 p. (In Rus.).
10. Simonenko V.B., Sarmanaev S.Kh., Kovalev E.V., (Modern going near forming of supplies of antidotes in medical establishments of Russia and foreign countries), Voenno-medicinskij zhurnal, (Military Medical Journal), 2014; 11: 22–26 (In Rus.).
11. Simonenko V.B., Sarmanaev S.Kh., Prostakishin G.P., (Antidot providing of chemical safety: look of practical doctor), Biomedicinskij zhurnal, V. 16; art. 39: 402-412 (In Rus.).
12. Sarmanaev S.Kh., Simonenko V.B., Ivanov V.B. et al., (Application of ethanol is in urgent therapy of toxic action of methyl alcohol), Klinicheskaia medicina, 2018; 11: 582–587 (In Rus.).
13. About making alteration in appendixes No. 1 and No. 2 to the order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation “About claim of Statute about reserve of medical resources of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation for liquidation of medical consequences of emergences, his nomenclature and volume”, Order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation dated June 5, 2017, No. 298 (In Rus.).
14. Henri G.A., Whizman H.M., Profilaktika i lechenie otravlenij, (Prophylaxis and treatment of poisoning), Geneva, WHO Publ., 1998; 339 p. (In Rus.).
15. About making alteration in an appendix No. 2 to the order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation dated April 4, 2006 (on 1500 staggered in Federal reserve, on 500 staggered in regional reserve (taking into account the features of region), Order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation dated Sertember 9, 2011, No. 1037 (In Rus.).
16. About claim of Statute about reserve of medical resources of Ministry of health of Russian Federation for liquidation of medical consequences of emergencies, his nomenclature and volume, Order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation dated August 26, 2013, No. 598 (In Rus.).
17. Kovtun V.Yu., Sarmanaev S.Kh., Grishin V.V. et al., Aptechka dlya okazaniya pervoj, skoroj i ekstrennoj medicinskoj pomoshchi porazhennym cianidami, (Medicine chest for providing of the first, quick and urgent medical aid to staggered by cyanides), Patent No. 2637293 dated December 1, 2017, Russian Federation, Bulletin No. 34 (In Rus.).