DISASTER MEDICINE No. 3(107)•2019
ORGANIZATION OF EMERGENCY MEDICAL CONSULTATIVE CARE AND OF MEDICAL EVACUATION IN CHECHEN REPUBLIC Download the article in pdf format
Bartiev R.A., Duduev V.S., Ehrsenbiev A.V.
Republican Centre for Disaster Medicine of Health Ministry of Chechen Republic, Grozny, Chechen Republic, Russian Federation
The purpose of the study is to enhance the availability and quality of medical care to the population of the Republic when working in the mode of daily activities and in emergency situations environment, development of measures of optimization of the work of medical formations and structural units of the Republican Center for disaster medicine involved in the provision of emergency consultative medical care and medical evacuation of patients and victims in emergencies.
Materials and methods of research. The reports on the work of the Center in 2015–2018 were used as research material.
Research results and their analysis. The main reasons for calling the consultants of the emergency consultative medical care and medical evacuation unit to the medical organizations of the Chechen Republic are the serious condition of a patient (in more than 70% of cases) and the lack of appropriate specialists – more than 20%. Demand for such specialists as neurosurgeons, resuscitators for children and adults remains consistently high. There is a tendency of growing need for neurosurgeons, surgeons, hematologists, cardiologists and neurologists.
High is the need for emergency consultative medical service, especially of resuscitation profile to children. Provision of the service to pregnant women, mothers and newborns remains relevant. The experts called to medical organizations assist mostly patients of 6 nosological groups.
In fact, all calls are performed by ground ambulance transport.
Despite the measures taken, the number of victims in emergencies, including road traffic accidents, as well as mortality rates in the accidents remain high.
Proposals are made for the further development of the system of emergency consultative medical care and medical evacuation in the Chechen Republic.
Key words: Chechen Republic, department of emergency consultative medical care and medical evacuation, emergency consultative medical care, emergency situations, medical evacuation, Republican center for disaster medicine, road traffic accidents
For citation: Bartiev R.A., Duduev V.S., Ehrsenbiev A.V. Organization of Emergency Medical Consultative Care and of Medical Evacuation in Chechen Republic, Medicina katastrof, (Disaster Medicine), 2019; 3: 42–47 (In Rus.), https://doi.org/10.33266/2070-1004-2019-3-42-47
1. Organizaciya okazaniya ehkstrennoj konsul’tativnoj medicinskoj pomoshchi i provedeniya medicinskoj ehvakuacii, (Organization of emergency medical advice and medical evacuation), Moscow, VCMK ”Zaschita” Publ., 2014, 174 p. (In Rus.).
2. Garmash O.A., Ehkstrennaya konsul’tativnaya medicinskaya pomoshch’ v Rossijskoj Federacii, (Emergency medical advice in the Russian Federation), Candidate’s thesis in Medicine, ç2014. 567 p. (In Rus.).
3. Baranova N.N., Sistema podgotovki specialistov aviamedicinskih brigad v Rossijskoj Federacii, (System of training of specialists of aviation medical teams in the Russian Federation), Candidate’s thesis in Medicine, Moscow, VCMK ”Zaschita” Publ., 2016. 373 p. (In Rus.).
4. Bobiy B.V., Goncharov S.F., Kipor G.V., Fisun A.Ya., (Medical Evacuation within System of Liquidation of Medical and Sanitary Consequences of Crisis Situations), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2018; 1: 5–14 (In Rus.).МЕ
5. Shkarin V.V., Sebelev A.I., Yarmolich V.A., Danilov V.A., (Organization of Medical Evacuation of Sick and Wounded in Volgograd Oblast), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2016; 2: 31–36 (In Rus.).
6. Sebelev A.I., Yarmolich V.A., Voronkova L.P., Sorochinskaya L.F. (Provision of Emergency Medical Assistance and Carrying out of Medical Evacuation in Volgograd Region), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2018; 3: 29–32 (In Rus.). М
7. Astankin S.V., Altukhov A.V., Kirsanov A.I., Zolotaryova V.I., Dvorsky A.G., Sakun T.V., (Organization of Emergency Medical Care Delivery and Realization of Medical Evacuation in Republic of Crimea), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2017; 1: 34–37 (In Rus.).
8. Makhmudov F.B., Kurbanov K.M., Abdurakhmanova P.M., (Organization of Emergency Consultative Medical Care Provision and of Medical Evacuation: Problems and Possible Ways of their Solution), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2018; 4(104): 41–44 (In Rus.).
9. Surin M.V., (Organization of Sanitary Aviation Evacuation in Republic of Komi), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2018; 4: 45–47 (In Rus.).