DISASTER MEDICINE No. 4(104)•2018
MEDICAL EVACUATION OF VICTIMS: THEIR STATE, PROBLEMS. REPORT 1 Download the article in pdf format
The Federal State Budgetary Institution «All-Russian Centre for Disaster Medicine «Zaschita» of Health Ministry of the Russian Federation,
Moscow Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Further Professional Education «Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education» of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation, Moscow
An urgent need is stressed for the development of software for monitoring of the delivery of emergency medical care and of realization of medical evacuation of emergency situations victims, as well as of evacuation routing principles and of quality criteria. It is noted that at the All-Russian Center for Disaster Medicine “Zaschita” a preliminary survey of 100 experts was conducted, on the basis of which a questionnaire will be compiled, for evaluation of the proposed list of quality criteria for medical evacuation, without which it is impossible to monitor the provision of emergency medical care and medical evacuation of emergency situations victims.
Key words: emergencies, emergency medical care, experts, medical evacuation, monitoring, quality criteria, questionnaire survey, routing, software, victims
For citation: Baranova N.N., (Medical Evacuation of Victims: their State, Problems. Report 1), Disaster Medicine, 2018; 4(104): 37–40 (In Rus.)
1. Health-care project, (Nacional’nyj proekt «Zdravoohranenie»).
2. Belova A.B., Information Space of All Russian Service for Disaster Medicine, Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2017; 3: 5–13 (In Rus.).
3. Baranova N.N., Bobij B.V., Bystrov M.V., Garmash O.A., Goncharov S.F., Demenko V.V., Kachanova N.N., Popov P.I., Savvin Yu.N., (Medical evacuation), Informacionnyj sbornik, 2017; 2: 1–8 (In Rus.).
4. Buchinsky V.S., Ryadnova E.N., Selivyorstova L.V., (Sanitary Aviation Evacuation as One of Main Directions of Activity of Irkutsk Oblast Center for Disaster Medicine), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2017; 4: 35–39 (In Rus.).
5. Isaeva I.V., (Organization of Activity on Increase of Efficiency of Cooperation in Conducting Medical Evacuations in Republic of Tatarstan Territory), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2018; 1: 34–36 (In Rus.).
6. Kurnyavka P.A., Katik A.A., Sukhanov A.V., Perevalov D.N., (Experience of Implementation in Khabarovsk Territory of State Priority Project “Development of Sanitary Aviation”), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2018; 2: 39–42 (In Rus.).
7. Shkarin V.V., Sebelev A.I., Yarmolich V.A., Danilov V.A., (Organization of Medical Evacuation of Sick and Wounded in Volgograd Oblast), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2016; 2: 31–36 (In Rus.).
8. Baranova N.N., Bobiy B.V., Goncharov S.F., Kipor G.V., Fisun A.Ya., (Medical Evacuation within System of Liquidation of Medical and Sanitary Consequences of Crisis Situations), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2018; 1: 5–15 (In Rus.).
9. Kipor G.V., Baranova N.N., Goncharov S.F., Fisun A.Ya., Chadov V.I., (The Conference of WHO Collaborating Centers for Emergency Situations, Stockholm, Sweden, December 5–7, 2017), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2018; 1: 50–54, (In Rus.).
10. Yakirevich I.Ya., Popov A.S., Belinsky V.V., Kolesova O.S., Yartsev A.D., Baranova N.N., (Experience of Realization of Sanitary Aviation Evacuation of Sick and Casualties by Emergencies Ministry’s Aircraft in 2015), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2016; 1: 20–25 (In Rus.).
11. Baranova N.N., Tychkova E.A., Kachanova N.A., (Activity of Center for Medical Evacuation of All-Russian Center for Disaster Medicine “Zaschita” in 2016), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2017; 2: 56–57 (In Rus.).
12. Popov P.I., Kachanova N.A., (Organizational, Tactical and Clinical Aspects of Sanitary Aviation Evacuation from Abroad in Regular Passenger Flights Conditions), Medicina katastrof, (Disaster medicine), 2016; 4: 35–39 (In Rus.).